It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting For the Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Had a look and dont think that this film has been put on ATS.

It discusses what may be comming and and or the possible future. Have to say I think it was well made and watch it every day and still has the same effect on me.

Anyway folks have a watch and see what you think

edit on 2-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I watched it.
I don't believe anyone can profit from a global nuclear exchange.
I believe "they" understand that.
Collapsing a country's economy is a much better strategy. U.S.S.R for example.
So, no WWIII for the reasons given by that video.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Res Ipsa,

Totally appreciate what you say and you could be right.

Maybe not nuclear weapons, but I think we are in a head long road to dep s**t.

edit on 2-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
S and F I have seen this before somewhere and it was as good then as it is now in my opinion. The hand has been delt and alot of nations are getting rid of the dollar at a rapid pace! The Fed has been printing dollars like crazy and it will catch up sooner or later but im betting on sooner! That big band aid they put on in 2008 just got wet and I think it is about to come off! But enough of that I like the Video and what it Represents!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I can't think of any time in human history that we weren't about to be made to dodge projectiles
that evil men have thrown at the fan.
Ron Paul and graphene give me great hope.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My own personal feeling is that a limited nuclear conflagration is in the cards. Who says there is no profit in nuclear war? The entire health care industry and Big Pharma disagrees.

If you want to bring a country to its knees, just drop a nuke on it. Do Hiroshima and Nagasaki ring a bell?

The vast majority of infrastructure in the United States, particularly in the northeast, is well past its prime. Imagine the glee of the various contractors connected to the DoD if a major city had to be rebuilt? There is always profit in war, no matter what weapons are used.

For all we know, a nuclear false flag is in the works. There is nothing like a nuclear bomb to make Americans run to their government begging for protection at any price.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
One of the key terms in the video was Hegelian Dialectic.

1-problem

2- reaction

3-solution

the daily bell

What is the Hegelian Dialectic

or to put it simply how the public get played.
edit on 2/1/2012 by skuly because: lots of editing

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!

Keep waiting and neglect the beautiful life that surrounds you. Ive seen the same folks on here post for years the same stuff and i cant help but think about how many years these folks ahve wasted fro something that even come. Such a paranoid, sad, sad, existence.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good video, I've seen it posted here before and it's still a decent watch. I feel that the coming war can't be stopped, it can only be delayed, but that's just my 2 cents. We as humans haven't yet learned how to master our animalistic cravings, some of us are on the correct path but until EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH gets there, there will always be war. As long as we have those horrible weapons of mass destructions there will always be the possibility of an exchange, so I say we start there and work our way down. A war without nukes is a whole lot better than a war with them.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
WOW!!!! DEPRESSION RUNS RAMPANT AROUND HERE. FOLKS POSTING FAKE VIDEOS OF WW3?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, I've seen you post around here before, but I'm not depressed in any sort of way. I love my life and the people in it, I love what I do and I'm truly at peace with myself and my inner belief's. Just because we can see the way the world works doesn't mean we're "depressed", I kind of find your last post ignorant and you seem to be a bright person.
edit on 2-1-2012 by concernedcitizen519 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

princeofpeace is a whiney little troll. Try to ignore its cries for attention.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I understand about making observations about the world around us but every other day there is a new "this is the end of the world" thread and i realize they are mostly started by kids who are just starting to become enlightened about what is going on around them, but im just here to tell them its nothing new. My parents thought the end was coming as did their parents and well here we still are. Im just trying to inject some realism around here instead of the tired and played out "we're all gonna die at any second" mentality that is prevalent.

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, I've seen you post around here before, but I'm not depressed in any sort of way. I love my life and the people in it, I love what I do and I'm truly at peace with myself and my inner belief's. Just because we can see the way the world works doesn't mean we're "depressed", I kind of find your last post ignorant and you seem to be a bright person.
edit on 2-1-2012 by concernedcitizen519 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I understand about making observations about the world around us but every other day there is a new "this is the end of the world" thread and i realize they are mostly started by kids who are just starting to become enlightened about what is going on around them

Welcome to the internet.

top topics

join