It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Has anyone seen this story yet?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The police believe it could be one of two Eastern European women. My immediate thoughts were prostitution.

given its well away from the actual house and if it is someone from eastern europe then my thoughts would be some poor girl who perhaps tried to escape from some brothel and got killed for her troubles by accident (since dead girls dont make money and it costs to bring in new girls) and then got dumped somewhere far enough away that when found wouldnt be immediately traced back to the area where she was worked

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is exactly where I told everyone the repiltian lair is, This is exaclty where i and others had the terryfying encounter.
maybe the reptilians are the dragons refered to in revelations ammegedon???? Doesnt that put a new spin on things

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This morning tv news report stated- remains were about 1 to 4mths old. (winter solstice: 21.12.11) they were discovered few hundred mtrs from a main entrance used regularly by royals. Reportor asked about security measures as queen was in residence at time, & when confirmed there was heavy security presence in place, reporter asked the million $$ question.. Considering all the security how was it possible for someone to sneak past all that security carrying a body, dump it near a well used entrance, then sneak back out again undetected. Usual responce of not wanting to speculate at this time. Then asked does this cause any concerns regarding safety issues for royals & so forth. Most reports going into great detail detail about size of property, all the many different people on grounds etc with not much at all being said about the main topic of murder victim. Guess we will start seeing lots of will & kate happy shots & media will be abuzz with pregnancy speculations & this will fade in2 ether, unless they are doing their own northwoods op, so they can crank security & privacy as 21.12.12 approaches...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

The fact that it's a few hundred yards from the entrance to a place that members of the Royal Family may occasionally visist means nothing. It's a dark, wooded lane, easily accessible but in a comparatively remote location with not many people living nearby - somewhere easy to drive to at night with little expectation of being seen. Perfect for dumping a body.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I was not aware, thanks for providing the update

This leaves the situation to many interpretations now.

I will not say anything until more can be proven, but this fits a certain pattern.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

Oh I have a grip!!

Polydent?

Sorry man, I had to. You came in here all huffin and puffin mad as hell at me just for reporting some news. You set yourself up for it bro.

Cheers.

Other than your assumption of me having "beef" against the British, do you have anything to contribute to the thread? What are your thoughts on this event other than your assumptions on my character?

I personally think the British media is going to have a field day with this, but then again I'm just going off of stereotypes

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Legend121

The fact that it's a few hundred yards from the entrance to a place that members of the Royal Family may occasionally visist means nothing. It's a dark, wooded lane, easily accessible but in a comparatively remote location with not many people living nearby - somewhere easy to drive to at night with little expectation of being seen. Perfect for dumping a body.
well its good to see that all that tax payers money being put to good use on all that heavy security then. Does anyone know what the yearly budget for this is? Well aint royals lucky it was just some1 dumping a body & it wasnt a terrorist style deposit. Makes perfect sense now... Out of 8000+hcts of woodlands & large pond they decide that higher risk will be perfect spot for it. Your right obviously the pimps were so angry that they accidently killed their runnaway pro & so there goes profit margin. Then of course they had 2 go increase that risk of getting caught by driving halfway across country with dead ho in boot, 2 make absolutely certain they can put as much distance between themselves & body 2 reduce risk of being caught in long term. So decide out of all the places they can go, queens would be easiest & dumping body in pond or burying in woodlands be 2 obvious, may get caught so increase odds again coz closer the better right. Know wont be any security there as they rang ahead b4 to find this out. Now they are back home having good laugh, coz no1 wil eva suspect them now. Cops will be so busy tryn 2 pin it on queen, wont put all their resources in2 this high profile case. if caught they can just say they were playin lil joke on queen as they know royals have wicked sense of humor, coz how funny woz harry in that nazi getup, ol charlie wants 2 be camelas tampon & philip wants 2 be a super virus & kill us all, well with exception 2 the slaves of course. Yup you are so right.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Cont.. Oops thats right, rumour has it they wont just spare slaves. They may be considerate enough to setup a stockade ready for all those medically induced autistic kids, 2 chow down on when they get a bit peckish.. Who could blame them if this is their evil plan? Can hardly feel superior if theres commoners around to remind them they resemble humans, put pants on 1 leg at a time & # brown just like rest of us (unless spanish girl or reptillian dude are right) if we exist then theres people to pull them up when they do bad things like undertable deals to meet their ex-husbands. Heaven forbid they may have 2 be accountable when they screw up!!! (Just the same as us mere mortals...) So could this be possible... Diana spencer >scottish bloodline >stewarts >king arthur >illuminati now history tells us (other than they eat people) that royals are imposters -thats right, their claim to throne is illegitimate. Dianas scottish bloodline means she had more claim 2 throne & would be legitimate. So charles marries diana for breeding & now claim to thrown is legitimate. The entire time he‘s telling diana how special she is (this being the truth just not in way she thinks) hes sneaking off to play hide the tampon with camilla. They are having good laugh at dianas expense, at how stupid she is, but in underestimating her, this is where they make their mistake. Somehow diana uncovers something so dark & so bad (not just talking about camilla) that she knows shes royally screwed. Its her-against-them & she has her boys to consider as well. Who would believe her, when she cant believe it herself? So while she is being discredited, coz who believes a crazy person, a stalemate is coming into form. Diana creates a video & releases it to public. She also has some sort of insurance, somewhere safe. If you think someones capable of murder, you dont expose this fear without a plan b. Backed into a corner she did what she had to. Remember her boys? Its pretty obvious how much she loved them, so highly unlikely she‘d risk custody...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So I always wondered why Dianas Insurance file did not come out,it would have been the right time after her crash right?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No DNA found... What did you expect? Absolute joke isn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yet they can get dna from cavemen buried for 2000 years! Unbelieveable

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
No DNA found... What did you expect? Absolute joke isn't it?

Not surprising on a body that has been in situ for up to 4 months, exposed to the elements. Most DNA would have broken down and at best, they'd get fragments.

They have said they would use "traditional" methods to identify the body (such as dental) and they already have a couple of possible ID's for the body. Not sure what you're allduing to here.

(Actually, I am, but really at a loss with the outstandingly low level of critical thinking on display within ATS of late)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Haven't they found many ancient forms of DNA that have been through the elements?

If the body has been there since this summer, the elements would not be good for preservation, but there would still be DNA left in the hair and bone marrow, from what I've heard at least.

I won't get offended if someone corrects me, I would just like to know if this is true or not. There should definitely be DNA left in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

this is open grounds and so easy for someone to dump a body ,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That would depend on the conditions found locally and whether they suited preservation, but I would be surprised if they got a full sequence out of anything that wasn't frozen in relation to ancient remains.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sandringham Murder Mystery - a game for all the world

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Like many have said, if it were an "inside job" why would they leave the body so close??

I think passers by would indeed notice the stench.

Even on a "secluded" island such as this, there should be passers by who would notice...?

In any case, sure to be an embarrassment for the RF.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ototheb85

Oh I have a grip!!

Polydent?

Sorry man, I had to. You came in here all huffin and puffin mad as hell at me just for reporting some news. You set yourself up for it bro.

Cheers.

Other than your assumption of me having "beef" against the British, do you have anything to contribute to the thread? What are your thoughts on this event other than your assumptions on my character?

I personally think the British media is going to have a field day with this, but then again I'm just going off of stereotypes
[/quote

The media haven’t said much to be fair! The suns report is rubbish! But there a rubbish news paper, I haven’t even heard the report on radio 1 radio station yet and I’m sat in an office!

This is all the sun has to say about it
The sun
Couldnt find a thing on the dailymail website,

and this is all thats being said by the BBC new
BBC news

And for the record I have nice teeth lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend121
Considering all the security how was it possible for someone to sneak past all that security carrying a body, dump it near a well used entrance, then sneak back out again undetected

What makes you think that they went past security?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
History tells us there was a king who fell in love with a commoner so he chose his heart & abdicated throne to his brother. What a pity he couldnt have it both ways. To be able to make a choice such as that, well thats the stuff a true king is made off. What a lucky woman to find such a man. They deserved to be happy! This is not to say his brother did a bad job. Brave man to take up the challenge, but that he did. So elizabeth moved up the cue to being a successor. Now unless spanish girl or reptilian man are right we will assume for now charles is human. As such charles is a man 1st & prince 2nd. The heart wants what the heart wants & cant help who you fall in love with. This just shows he‘s human & as such prone to make mistakes just as much as the next man. So ironically he was facing the same decission that had already previously changed the course of history, leading to queen elizabeth reigning supreme. Now charles faced with similar decision decided he would have it both ways, & thats exactly what he did. Camilla moneuvered herself to ensure she could enable this behaviour, thus stepping into the role of what many would term ‘homewrecker‘. I guess you cant really blame her either, that once she got the hooks in she wasnt about to let go. This character trait does indeed suggest they deserve each other. Diana was the 3rd wheel in her own marriage. So diana does the interview & alludes to many things that send tabloides into feeding frenzy. She tells the world she thinks she will be murdered in a car accident & just how much of a manipulating, calculating bitch camilla is & the world now knows just how much of a cad charles is. If diana was going down, she was going down fighting. Stalemate!! The royals were royally outraged as diana had done the unthinkable, & changed the playing field. Did it save diana? She died in an accident just as she said she would, & charles married camilla so diana was right again. Things that make you go hmm. Diana also told world about the real charles, stripping the social mask!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join