It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

www.thespec.com

LONDON Human remains have been discovered on Sandringham estate, a vast area in rural Norfolk where the Royal Family retreats for the holiday season, local police announced Monday.

A terse statement posted to the website of the Norfolk Constabulary said that a member of the public found the remains on New Year’s Day in an area of woodland at Anmer, a tiny village about 185 kilometres northeast of London. The hamlet is home to several dozen people and sits around 4.8 kilometres from Sandringham House, the 19th property at the centre of several thousand acres of gardens, mud flats, woods an
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.telegraph.co.uk

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I wonder who it could be and how they got there.

It sounds like the Royals were there during this time frame.

This is sure to cause a controversy in the U.K.

Everyone loves a royal scandal, but this might be something completely innocent.

The article does go on to explain:

"The estate’s website says that half of the royal residence is rented out to agricultural tenants. There are also two stud farms, a fruit farm and a country park which, together with the estate’s gardens, employ more than 100 full-time staff."

I put this in this forum because people will automatically assume conspiracy when a dead body is found on Royal Grounds.

www.thespec.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
oh ...man...common people its simply another ritual killing in offering to their so called supreme enlightened being.

Pfff...i bet if they search hard enough they should find many many many more, but given that its the queen....well you all know how it will go down.

Case Closed. Move on or you will be arrested under the Patriot Act, oh i dont care if you living in the U.K. i will ask for your extradition to the U.S...hows that for terror..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How were the deceased found cause of death??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I wanted to hint towards that, but I wanted to remain somewhat normal in the OP.

But yes, it is fitting.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My first thought was that the royal cooks should be more careful with their kitchen garbage.

But, of course it has nothing to do with the royals, because if I had that much money, I could certainly dispose of a body better than dumping it in the woods. Most likely, somebody dumped the remains, knowing it was royal property, hoping that meant there would be less people to discover it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

The articles say no real details have been announced yet.

There are two articles to choose from, pick one

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"A member of the public"....???
What is that suppose to infer? A non-blue blood servant?

The public doesn't have access to this property.

And why is this being made public?

This sounds real freaky. I mean, above and beyond freaky even for Royalty. Something doesn't sound kosher.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't understand why this is so shocking.

British royalty dined on human flesh (but don't worry it was 300 years ago) Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Stories like this come out from time to time, is it true? Who knows. Is it shocking? Not really.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Don't get me started

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
"A member of the public"....???
What is that suppose to infer? A non-blue blood servant?

The public doesn't have access to this property.

And why is this being made public?

This sounds real freaky. I mean, above and beyond freaky even for Royalty. Something doesn't sound kosher.

That's exactly what I thought, but I was unsure of the area.

I figured some U.K. people can enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Don't get me started

I dare you

oh i double dare you.....

in fact

i triple dare you......with chocolate chip coatings

edit on 2-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I figured some U.K. people can enlighten us.

Well, according to your source:

A terse statement posted to the website of the Norfolk Constabulary said that a member of the public found the remains on New Year’s Day in an area of woodland at Anmer, a tiny village about 185 kilometres northeast of London. The hamlet is home to several dozen people and sits around 4.8 kilometres from Sandringham House, the 19th property at the centre of several thousand acres of gardens, mud flats, woods and farmland.

According to the Daily Telegraph also:

An investigation was launched after a dog walker discovered the remains at 4pm on New Year’s Day just a mile from the Royal Stud and less than two miles from the estate’s main residence.

It remained unclear on Monday night how long the remains had been there, if they are in fact a body, if they had been identified, or the age of the victim or victims. The dog walker has also not been named.
(Source)

So it's not as suspicious as some of you are implying really. Still a little bit odd, but It's almost certainly nothing to do with the royal family themselves.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It's still a big whodunnit!

I figured that whole area would be under lock down with all the royalty that might be there.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There's nothing to see here.

For people outwith the UK: royal estates aren't guarded and locked off, as they are in some countries. the UK has many thousands of acres of royal estates, and a lot of the time you can be on estate grounds without realising it.

It's just some dead randomer - nothing of any consequence.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Not sure if these claims are correct, but they say it was part of the estate.

Police Sgt. Andrew Terry said he didn't know whether the remains were found on the site of Sandringham, but Britain's Press Association news agency identified Anmer as being part of the royal estate. No indication of the age or nature of the remains was given, and Terry said no further information would be released until Tuesday.

abcnews.go.com...

It's probably something completely innocent, but it's still suspicious given the "location and it's occupants".

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It's probably something completely innocent, but it's still suspicious given the "location and it's occupants".

I wouldn't call it "suspicious," but yes, the fact that it involves the royal family (in the sense these remains happened to be found close to them) ensures it's a story worthy of discussion in newspapers and the like.

In reality they almost certainly have nothing to do with this whatsoever. This kind of thing unfortunately occurs more often that it should here, and in most cases it goes widely unreported.

Edit: In fairness it is worth pointing out that, as far as I know anyway, this story has just been broke so I suppose anything can be found out at this stage.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is a bit more info on the area:

Originally purchased as a home for the future King Edward VII, Sandringham House remains one of the privately
owned homes of The Sovereign. The Queen traditionally spends the Christmas holiday here with the royal family,
and remains in residence until February, after the anniversary of her accession to the throne.

Within the grounds are several other residences, including:

York Cottage - formerly the home of the future King George V and Queen Mary, now primarily offices
Park House - birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales, now operated as the Park House Hotel
Anmer Hall - formerly the country home of the current Duke of Kent
Wood Farm - often used for former spouses and other guests during the holidays

www.unofficialroyalty.com...

Pretty nice house

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lets see how stupid the public is...i place 1 pound bet and beer that noone pick it.

Human remains found on Sandringham Estate

have launched an investigation following the discovery of human remains

wore only a head scarf and the hood of her long blue waxed jacket for protection as she rode a chestnut coloured horse.

few minutes later on horseback, accompanied by a smartly-dressed male groom on a white horse who was wearing a proper black riding hat in case he fell off.

Why am i posting this video below..well how about we take a close look at the link they provide that will grant you access only IF you supply the information they want, otherwise your left in the dark...so hey come into the light and we shall show you the video.

Prince William, Kate Middleton Named Official Olympic Ambassadors for Great Britain

The link > watch full video at http://vidjaa1.info ( Anyone familiar with that name i have placed in color or should i say what it represents ?

Funny how so called ambassadors to an ideology that was born through open and fair participation has suddenly turned into, i am the privileged one...are you ? , if you think you, we demand certain information from you. If you think im fooling about here, go ahead and click on the link that they demand that you follow.
edit on 2-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It was obviously leftover's from the royal reptillians last
big feast.

Soylent green is a real thing to them...

Are we still calling them reptillian?
Have i missed the fad change?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join