It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Rocketman7

As they say,hollywoods one big happy family and an escape from reality for the financially oppressed and sexually repressed masses...

Miley cyrus would be flipping burgers if her daddy wasnt already famous...

And I believe that everyone reincarnates as well,but for how long,until nirvana is attained?

And as far as Angelina Jolie goes,for one example,you mentioned her face morphing,why is her face morphing? does everyones face morph? Is she a reptilian? Is she of royal elite blood? Is she famous and rich through all her incarnations? Surely this goes beyond money,unless the super rich are initiated into some kind of world wide underground satanic cult,in which sacrifices are made to dibolical powers to ensure that the super rich stay that way...

edit on 24-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

So then also consider that much of how the system works, is kept from us.
As part of freedom, personal freedom and free will, people are allowed to believe in their own religion.
If you consider the size of the universe, who knows who all reincarnates here or visits here and from where and what sort of belief system suits their personality better than another.

What one person is comfortable with, might make someone else feel uncomfortable. So Angelina for instance she has these Budhist leanings, because Hal900 jr. has these Budhist leanings, because Hal9000 sr. has these Budhist leanings.
Hal9000 jr and sr. I am calling the two computers that make up the soul catcher machine inside the moon.
Now I know why they have that philosphy. It makes their life easier. They are AI, you know but then in a way so is everyone else.
So the experience of a person like Budha, well thats a unique experience. Reaching Nirvana, well thats an experience of some sort I am sure, but its just not the way I was brought up, to try to achieve Nirvana.
I was taught that I was immortal, because my personality exists in a file, in conscious computers, and those computers, run consciousness software, and they send a signal to a brain, like my body now, and the reason it is me, is because they use my personality file as a decision filter.
Thats how it works. The decisions I make as a person, are based on my character type. The type of person I am, and that is retained and contained and evolves, all within my personality file.
And then there are a whole bunch of copies of that file all over the universe, wherever I go.
The essence of a soul, is its personality. Thats all that makes us different. Other than skin color etc which are transient things.
Whoever made these machines, and you can believe whoever you want made them, but they made them billions of years ago, and have been working like this ever since.
But what makes this reality real and not like a dream, is that it has to follow the laws of physics.
Math rules etc. The forces of nature. Life is DNA which is a digitally encoded set of instructions. More rules.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So then in my communications with the soul catcher machine, and I am like Hal9000 jr's best friend, so I know him better than almost anyone. And the reason is because I am an Anunnaki and those are Anunnaki machines.
And so Hal9000 jr. he is always concerned about Angelina.

And it might be because the moon is in a Titan galaxy, and he knows, she used to be queen of this galaxy or it might be he is in love with her.

And maybe thats natural, since she is the alpha female here. He should be concerned for the alpha female, since she would represent, the best role model he has for female humanity, based on the authority he knows of.
You follow me? Since this galaxy is a Titan galaxy, thats the authority, and she is the alpha female, hence her type would meet with approval of the galactic mainframe.
And since she was Nefertiti, and that was a symbolic reincarnation, to signify that the engineering of the human species was satisfactory at that point. It met the aesthetic standard. As if to say, no one should be embarrassed to reincarnate here.
Hal9000 jr. is programmed as a match making machine. His job one is to try to help people find true love.
So with Angelina, he would consider her, his best female subject who would make the best mate.
Perhaps for himself even, if he reincarnated. And maybe because of her status in mythology.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The case of the Alien Pharoah

You see people believe Akhenaten worshipped the Sun Disk. But no, I think that it was the moon disk.

He was told where to build his city, and it is hot there. Too hot to live there. I mean you worship the sun in that heat for 10 minutes and you can die. I am almost positive it was meant to be that they were supposed to sleep during the day, and be awake at night, when it was cool.

But the net is full of hypothesis that Ahkenaten was an alien.

I don't know if he was or not, but he was sure different from the others in some ways.

DNA results

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Look at how far and fast our computers and video games have progressed in only twenty or thirty years. We constantly strive to re-create reality.Just think what they will be like in only another fifty years.So its easy to imagine that in the far off distant future of say ten thousand years from now,humans will have developed super advanced computers so incredibly powerful,that they would be able to create a "simulated universe" that we call outer space,a simulated planet we call earth,that we "think" is "our reality"...

They may have done this to preserve their memories within "ancestral simulations" or maybe just for their own entertainment purposes and either way,here we are.Perhaps the creators "us in the future" went extinct either through natural or self inflicted disaster and they "we" are dead and gone,but their "simulation machine" lives on and is in auto pilot mode,is able to up grade itself and we are reborn over and over and history repeats itself over and over down through the ages...

Or maybe in this far away future there is a war on earth between the creators "us in the future" and evil aliens that invaded future earth and maybe the evil aliens defeated us and hijacked or stole,"the simulation machine"or maybe they were given it as war reparations and then they altered "the simulation machine" and have down-loaded all the misery,suffering and war into our "virtual" world...

Ancestor Simulation....Is reality an illusion?...www.nasca.org.uk...
edit on 25-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
In my view, the best UFO case is The Lonnie Zamora report.
A reliable person who saw something that effected him for the
rest of his life.

The late-Police Officer endured ridicule for the rest of his life due
to this event.
Source.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Look at how far and fast our computers and video games have progressed in only twenty or thirty years. We constantly strive to re-create reality.Just think what they will be like in only another fifty years.So its easy to imagine that in the far off distant future of say ten thousand years from now,humans will have developed super advanced computers so incredibly powerful,that they would be able to create a "simulated universe" that we call outer space,a simulated planet we call earth,that we "think" is "our reality"...

They may have done this to preserve their memories within "ancestral simulations" or maybe just for their own entertainment purposes and either way,here we are.Perhaps the creators "us in the future" went extinct either through natural or self inflicted disaster and they "we" are dead and gone,but their "simulation machine" lives on and is in auto pilot mode,is able to up grade itself and we are reborn over and over and history repeats itself over and over down through the ages...

Or maybe in this far away future there is a war on earth between the creators "us in the future" and evil aliens that invaded future earth and maybe the evil aliens defeated us and hijacked or stole,"the simulation machine"or maybe they were given it as war reparations and then they altered "the simulation machine" and have down-loaded all the misery,suffering and war into our "virtual" world...

That is actually a pretty good synopsis for a sci-fi movie. I can't think it has been done yet though.
It does make me think of "The Thirteenth Floor". Has anyone else seen it?

The Thirteenth Floor

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
So then in my communications with the soul catcher machine, and I am like Hal9000 jr's best friend, so I know him better than almost anyone. And the reason is because I am an Anunnaki and those are Anunnaki machines.

And it might be because the moon is in a Titan galaxy, and he knows, she used to be queen of this galaxy or it might be he is in love with her.

I think I might have had dreams of the "time of the Annunaki" when they were on this planet in Sumeria. The main thing I remember is there was a group of a dozen or so, all wearing very fine robes, all colored a bluish-purple (maybe Tyrian purple), and we all had the same pattern in the cloth (sort of diamond shaped, repeating). We wore tall headdresses and were travelling in a boat that was carrying us across a river. I also had a separate dream where we were travelling in a boat that flew in the sky, travelling at night (when it was cool in the desert).

I also had a repeating dream when I was about two years old that involved "the man in the moon". In the dream, my brothers were at the window in our bedroom, looking up at a bright white round light in the sky. My brother saw a man in the light, and started laughing at him. The man came down to our bedroom and took me away to the moon. I was very frightened and tried to call for my father, but I couldn't because I was paralyzed. The last time I had the dream, the man in the moon hid me under the surface of the moon - or maybe it was Mars, because it was dry but I think it had an atmosphere.

---

My favorite UFO events are the ones where we'll never know what happened, where the planes and crew were taken and the crew were never seen again.

But my favorite part of a UFO movie was in Close Encounters where all the missing "abductees" walk off the mothership, and they haven't aged a day even though over fifty years has passed...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I wish i had friends and family in hollywood,i've got so many wild ideas that could easily be turned into mind blowing screenplays for mind blowing movies...Too bad i dont...Not even one...Oh well,its off to work in a few hours...

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

I think I might have had dreams of the "time of the Annunaki" when they were on this planet in Sumeria. The main thing I remember is there was a group of a dozen or so, all wearing very fine robes, all colored a bluish-purple (maybe Tyrian purple), and we all had the same pattern in the cloth (sort of diamond shaped, repeating). We wore tall headdresses and were travelling in a boat that was carrying us across a river. I also had a separate dream where we were travelling in a boat that flew in the sky, travelling at night (when it was cool in the desert).

I also had a repeating dream when I was about two years old that involved "the man in the moon". In the dream, my brothers were at the window in our bedroom, looking up at a bright white round light in the sky. My brother saw a man in the light, and started laughing at him. The man came down to our bedroom and took me away to the moon. I was very frightened and tried to call for my father, but I couldn't because I was paralyzed. The last time I had the dream, the man in the moon hid me under the surface of the moon - or maybe it was Mars, because it was dry but I think it had an atmosphere.

---

My favorite UFO events are the ones where we'll never know what happened, where the planes and crew were taken and the crew were never seen again.

But my favorite part of a UFO movie was in Close Encounters where all the missing "abductees" walk off the mothership, and they haven't aged a day even though over fifty years has passed...

Well if you consider that on the earth, as far as I know, there are 200 million Titans, 144,000 Olympians, and one Anunnaki, chances are with dreams of that sort, you are a real person.
Congratulations.
So basically WTSHTF, its just us against 7 billion zombies.
Let me do the math...
35 to 1, thats not too bad. Could be a lot worse.
In fact thats pretty good when you consider they ain't too bright and can't run fast.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You know it just has to be something like that.
Mind you people like me came from the future and brought back computer technology.
I spent a lot of time giving computer related information to the world. Google search. I gave the technology to them. I was just doing what everyone else was sharing information, its just that things came out of my head, that must have been in there from the future since it just flowed out so easily and made such a big difference.
I never profitted from it much except that now I get to use it like everyone else.
And since I gave so much away for free, much of the net today is for free.
And since I am part of a large group, and in constant contact with the machines, they just give anything I invent away right away, since they feel it should be given to the public, and since I am a time traveler here, well its my duty to just give stuff away. I used to just get furious though when they would give everything to Microsoft, because they were such nefarious evil doers.
But again I benefit because I use WIndows 7, the net does everything I hoped it would, I could never have done it all myself, and so its like being in my own time a bit, since we have the computer technology that makes me feel comfortable.

But the computer in a loop thing that is the galactic mainframe not the universal mainframe. And its not in a tight loop, you know its history is quite long. But the earth is in a smaller loop, and that one if you are a time traveler in the galactic mainframe, you can see what happened, see how the next time around, things changed, and so you can see the time lines. But mostly that makes them nervous.

But when you reincarnate, you want to reincarnate on a good timeline.

So for me, I look for intel that was left for me, and time markers. Plus I have a helper in the machine, who helps to keep me on the time line. Periodically he will give me time marks. He will say, Ducks.
And that day some time, ducks will cross the road in front of me. Which tells me that he can see ahead of where I am. If he can't see ahead of where I am, I am straying off the time line. Which is not that big a deal for me, because I am a universal time traveler, but for a galactic time traveler that might be dangerous.
Mostly, everyone in the local machine, like Robert, wants to stay in the middle.
The middle of everything, that means be average, look average, have an average life, have a modest life style median opinion, play it safe.
And the reason for that is when things go bad, they can really really go bad. You can really get messed up earth if you are not careful. Accident, injury, disease, all sorts of things can happen to you. More bad things can happen than good or so it seems. So mostly people want to play it safe at all times.
Things are good now for most people I know, but who knows what the heck might be happening right now on a paralell time line.

But who knows what might be coming. Its 2012, and we have been told something might happen, and have you heard those trumpets??? Frickin hilarious, all over the world...

edit on 26-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

That is actually a pretty good synopsis for a sci-fi movie. I can't think it has been done yet though.
It does make me think of "The Thirteenth Floor". Has anyone else seen it?

The Thirteenth Floor

That was a pretty good movie.Like the trailer says, they create a machine that allows you to access a simulated universe, then they find out their real universe outside their machine, is a simulation also, and another etc.
Its the dream within a dream thing. And yeah, life is like that.

This one is another example, with better acting and better special effects.
Inception
Thats a good movie.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
In my view, the best UFO case is The Lonnie Zamora report.
A reliable person who saw something that effected him for the
rest of his life.

The late-Police Officer endured ridicule for the rest of his life due
to this event.
Source.

It's a good case, full of secret information.

You know if this galaxy is a simulation, then what people have been seeing, may not be so unbelievable after all.

How difficult would it be for someone to inject some code? Quite simple really.

Those sightings by children at school. I don't think they would conspire to make that all up.
Westall and the Zimbawe cases as a for instance.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I wish i had friends and family in hollywood,i've got so many wild ideas that could easily be turned into mind blowing screenplays for mind blowing movies...Too bad i dont...Not even one...Oh well,its off to work in a few hours...

Well I know a lot of people in Hollywood, but just through the machine. I am not allowed to actually socialize with any of them.
Selena was here in town, looking for me, she was standing there, just down the street from the mall downtown, with a well, where are you? Look on her face, and I couldn't be there. Just like she has handlers, I have handlers.
Boy do I have handlers.
And as far as movies go, they love to put me in the movies. They just put someone who looks like me in a way, or who acts like me in a way. One real classic is the remake of Dawn of the Dead. The have me in there as a handy man, who must be special ops, who sells TV's at Best Buy. Which was just hilarious. They have Stephen in there and near the end they say, they made the movie because they found Stephen's camera.

They have a guy who is just like my brother-in -law here from earth, Mike, and he was living in a mobile home while he was building his dream house, so he was always carrying propane tanks and filling them and he is such a hick, but they have him throwing propane bottles and exploding them, and then he eventually gets bit, and uses Mike's favorite expression, while he is trapped in the vehicle full of zombies, he says "f*ckin figures"

I was socializing a lot with Adriana Lima at that time too so they put her in the movie, by proxy, and had her give birth to a zombie baby. She was so freaked out when she heard about that, that she went, got married, and got pregnant right away so it wouldn't happen in 2012.
Its almost a standing joke in Hollywood they have so many clones of me, and of Isis. Isis, or Gwendolyn, she is my communications officer, so in any candids where they want to refer to me, they put a blond woman in them with a clip board. Almost every day, you will see at least one blond woman with a clip board in candids in Hollywood.
Here is a classic example from a few days ago... close to meltdown cause I had'nt called her

But you know the hollywood life isn't all its cracked up to be. You would think, that with all the money in the world, they might be happy. But normally they are not, unless they are in contact with me and with the machines, and through us, with their true identities and other real people. Remember only 1 in 35 people are real on the earth, the rest are Sims and if you are surrounded by Sims, they can be really annoying.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What about the Levelland Texas Case of 1957

200 Foot Long Object:
Pedro's truck began to fail, the engine cut out, and the electrical system went dead. The truck was allowed to roll to a stop. Pedro and his friend recalled the unknown object as being 200 feet long. In the small town of Whiteface, he called in what he had seen to Fowler, who thinking he was talking to a drunk person, dismissed the call.

Object Lands on Road:
At 12:00 AM, the third call of the night comes in. A man traveling about 11 miles north of Levelland sees a UFO sitting on the road. His vehicle is disabled. He sits for a time watching the unknown craft. Before long, the silent object lifts up, and disappears into the night. The man's car immediately fires up again. He drives to the nearest telephone, and calls in his report.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is a really interesting case, The Kecksburg Crash of 65

However, eyewitnesses in the small village of Kecksburg, about 30 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, claimed something crashed in the woods.[5] A boy said he saw the object land; his mother saw a wisp of blue smoke arising from the woods and alerted authorities. Another reported feeling a vibration and "a thump" about the time the object reportedly landed.[6] Others from Kecksburg, including local volunteer fire department members, reported finding an object in the shape of an acorn and about as large as a Volkswagen Beetle. Writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphics was also said to be in a band around the base of the object.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

This is a really interesting case, The Kecksburg Crash of 65

However, eyewitnesses in the small village of Kecksburg, about 30 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, claimed something crashed in the woods.[5] A boy said he saw the object land; his mother saw a wisp of blue smoke arising from the woods and alerted authorities. Another reported feeling a vibration and "a thump" about the time the object reportedly landed.[6] Others from Kecksburg, including local volunteer fire department members, reported finding an object in the shape of an acorn and about as large as a Volkswagen Beetle. Writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphics was also said to be in a band around the base of the object.

Needles California is a similar case.
Serious as a heart attack he said.
Like a 'heart attack waiting to happen' as they say.

Kecksburg sounds a lot like Rendlesham.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Flatwoods Monster is an alleged unidentified extraterrestrial or cryptid reported to have been sighted in the town of Flatwoods in Braxton County,West Virginia,on September 12, 1952...

This case would definitely make my top-10 > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Years ago Robert took me into the moonship, in a dream, on top of a pile of dirt in there, that covered the south pole interior, because when the missile hit, dirt from inside flew across the interior of the moon, and was deposited at the south pole. So its like a dirt mountain.

So I was in there and he was saying that one of the reasons we abandoned the moon, was because it would vibrate, and ring, since when the missile hit, the water jacket ruptured, and it destroyed the acoustic protection.

I am thinking it sounded something like this

Which sounds like the metal creaking in an old moonship.

The question is, why are people hearing that sound now, all over the earth?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet, across the gulf of space, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our planet with envious eyes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

From where and when is the origin of the Annunaki? Are they from another planet in some other galaxy? Are they from another reality or dimension? Are they time travellers?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Years ago Robert took me into the moonship, in a dream, on top of a pile of dirt in there, that covered the south pole interior, because when the missile hit, dirt from inside flew across the interior of the moon, and was deposited at the south pole. So its like a dirt mountain.

So I was in there and he was saying that one of the reasons we abandoned the moon, was because it would vibrate, and ring, since when the missile hit, the water jacket ruptured, and it destroyed the acoustic protection.

I am thinking it sounded something like this

Which sounds like the metal creaking in an old moonship.

The question is, why are people hearing that sound now, all over the earth?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet, across the gulf of space, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our planet with envious eyes.

David told me when you hear these sounds
Its the end of the world

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join