It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan
reply to post by Sierra312

These are my words five minutes after it happened....

National UFO Reporting Center

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 8/12/2011 05:30 (Entered as : 08/12/11 5:30)
Reported: 8/12/2011 11:19:20 AM 11:19
Posted: 8/21/2011
Shape: Light
Duration:One minute
Amber (Orange) Hummingbird-like UFO Sighted in Kings Mountain, NC

I am a marketing copywriter for the business-to-business software industry. I work out of my home in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. I am 51 years old.

At 5:30 AM, I went outside to smoke a cigarette, and I eyeballed a large, amber light hovering in the sky above my home. At first I thought it was a star or planet.

Abruptly, the light started darting around. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, but the thing was still there, darting around like a hummingbird.

It's odd, but I felt like the thing was winking at me. I mean, it WAS winking. Then, when I made a move, it made a move.

I couldn't determine the object's altitude. It looked like it was in the sky, but it was reacting to my moves, which makes me think it was pretty low altitude.

I was kind of mesmerized by it. I could see it rocking left and right, like a pendulum. It looked like a light bulb. I mean, I could see the filaments, right.

Then it rose straight up and moved off to the south with a kind of zig-zag fishtail move. Zip, it was gone.

So, yeah, the amber/gold spheres, mate. I know exactly what you saw, at least as a witness. As to what the thing is, I haven't the foggiest.

edit on 28-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

Well the atmosphere gets electrically charged at times. There is different types of ball lightning.
As far as it appearing to move when you move, well that can be a coincidence.
But lets suppose Hal9000 jr. or sr. was just yanking your chain, using the electro-gravitics to create a small ball of plasma, and he can do that. So then amber means caution, and he might be saying watch where you are going.
You see it moved when you moved etc. You see a lot of times Hal9000 will talk to people but they just aren't on the right wavelength to understand what it means.
People do not have any idea at all, the level of control over reality that the machines have.
President Obama, is he a walk in? He didn't even have papers, and you have to be a citizen to be president, but that just got smoothed over.
I was taking some video downtown one time, of the tourists and playing a game called freeze frame, its a telepathic game we play here in town, and the girls sign, using sign language and using the camera they try to use their posing, in accordance with the camera angle, to put themselves and their friends in compromising positions, so that if you looked at a freeze frame of the video, it would look like they were in a compromising position. Its a fun game of who gets to pitch and who gets to catch. Like that.
So then one day, we are playing with Hal 9000 jr. he is doing the messaging through the machine, hence the telepathy, and the galactic mainframe is playing as well. So in this scene, you see the girls signing, and one girl trying to make up her mind what she will say, and just bystanders, signing for her, cars drivving by, the people in them, acknowledging, the signing, and just everyone in sight practically all in on this one synchronous moment.
Synchronicity. Thats what its called when everything seems to be playing along in step.
That was what you experienced and maybe its foreign to some people but not to others. Its becomming less foreign as people more and more understand the way that these soul catcher machines etc interface with people, and how the galactic mainframe creates the stage we live on.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

Zesko ---- Thanks.... for posting your UFO report here on ATS. I'm sorry to hear, that you are being harassed over your UFO sighting. Can you please tell us about any traditional mountain folklore, on the UFO phenomenon that you've heard about; besides your own recent sighting.

For clarity's sake, I wasn't harassed over the UFO sighting from last August. I posted that one at the National UFO Reporting Center on condition of anonymity. I was harassed over a UFO sighting that I actually photographed and offered to the media for publication about 5 years ago. I cannot recommend going to the news media with ANY paranormal sightings.

Now, as for traditional mountain lore, I can only address those sightings in my specific area of the Smoky Mountains.

East of me, about 15 miles, is Gaston County, the scene of a very long-lived paranormal legend known as The Gaston County Ghost Light — it's one of those ghost lights that appears at the end of a long, dark country road, but you can never reach it, no matter how long or how fast you might try to pursue it. There are many such country road ghost lights around the USA, as I understand it.

Then, about 50 miles north of me is the Pisgah National Forest, site of the legendary Brown Mountain Ghost Lights, which are far older than any white settlement of North America. The Brown Mountain Lights are very unusual in that the U.S. Government sent a research team to investigate them several decades ago, an investigation that left the researchers completely stumped. These ghost lights are so reliable that the government has posted several large placards around Pisgah National Forest directing tourists to the best observation points. There are a few actual videos of the Brown Mountain Lights on YouTube...

Just to be clear here, I've never seen the Gaston Ghost Light or the Brown Mountain Lights — but I can tell you that nothing I've seen on YouTube matches the thing I saw last August.

edit on 29-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
My one and only major sighting was on March 13, 1997, Thursday evening 8:30 pm. Most call it the Phoenix Lights. I prefer a more accurate title, "The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997". I am an 8:30 pm witness to the massive V shaped craft. And since that evening, I have been very active in the so-called investigation. Almost 15 years.

One day the real truth will come out about how massive of a sighting this really was.

My articles can be read at theufochronicles.com

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefortson
I am an 8:30 pm witness to the massive V shaped craft. And since that evening, I have been very active in the so-called investigation.

May I ask if you actually photographed it or recorded the sighting on videocam? Did you report your sighting to any news media, and did they give you air-time?

I ask that because, in my experience, reporting an extraordinary sighting — with photographs or videos to back up your claim — is a sure way to bring yourself into the spotlight, and I'm not just talking about the public eye. In my experience, it was like signing up for the freak of the week club.

I was deluged with phone calls, nonstop, from radio and television stations requesting interviews; I also received several strange and threatening anonymous phone calls — I suspect most of them were from my neighbors; unfamiliar vehicles were making slow passes in front of my home at all hours (with no headlights very late at night); and more than a few attempts were made on the Internet to discredit me and my photo by individuals I've never met.

Locally, rumors began to spread like wildfire, attacking me and my family. It went on for nearly a year. Nobody ever claimed responsibility for those rumors. We lost virtually every friend we had in town.

That was five years ago. We still live here, same town, we've made new friends, and everything is almost back to normal. Almost.

As I recall, Arizona's Governor Symington essentially slapped Phoenix witnesses in the face when he mocked them at a press conference on the mass sighting. Do you remember how THAT felt, when Symington brought out a guy in an alien Halloween costume, and everybody laughed?

That's what it's like, 24-hours-a-day, for weeks and months straight.

Yes, I know Symington came back much later and apologized for his deplorable prank. But that's only because he saw an opportunity to make money in the Crazy UFO Witness market, I think.

But my point is that I would never go public with another UFO sighting. Yeah, I'll report anonymously to the National UFO Reporting Center, but I'll never knowingly or willingly walk into the spotlight again.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Zeskowhirligan, I am one of thousands to report the mass sighting. No, we did not run and fetch a camera. We chose to stay with the sighting and not miss a second of the remarkable event at 8:30 pm. No, we were not threatened or harrassed. I have done 8 documentaries, 150+ televised interviews, and hundreds of radio shows.

My original report and all the stories I have written about our sighting on March 13, 1997, and the follow up stories over the past 14+ years are posted at theufochronicles.com just search mike fortson or google mike fortson phoenix lights that will take you to the reports as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikefortson

Thousands of witnesses and hundreds of interviews,tv and radio?!...Have you started a thread about this incident?

edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So.... you do have a photograph of your UFO sighting. Have you posted your UFO photograph on ATS or YouTube?

If not.... I would be pleased and honored too see your UFO photograph.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikefortson
My one and only major sighting was on March 13, 1997, Thursday evening 8:30 pm. Most call it the Phoenix Lights. I prefer a more accurate title, "The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997". I am an 8:30 pm witness to the massive V shaped craft. And since that evening, I have been very active in the so-called investigation. Almost 15 years.

One day the real truth will come out about how massive of a sighting this really was.

My articles can be read at theufochronicles.com

I remember that sighting and what led up to it.

It would be pointless to tell you what it was about. It would take a lot of time to explain it to you and even then it wouldn't make sense to you.

Witnesses claim to have observed a huge carpenter's square-shaped UFO, containing lights or possibly light-emitting engines.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I could give you a few hints maybe.
Mike and the Mechanics Silent Running youtube music video.
And Carlos Casteneda
en.wikipedia.org...

I think it was a staged event, but not staged by anyone on earth.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
So then in my communications with the soul catcher machine, and I am like Hal9000 jr's best friend, so I know him better than almost anyone. And the reason is because I am an Anunnaki and those are Anunnaki machines.
And so Hal9000 jr. he is always concerned about Angelina.

And it might be because the moon is in a Titan galaxy, and he knows, she used to be queen of this galaxy or it might be he is in love with her.

And maybe thats natural, since she is the alpha female here. He should be concerned for the alpha female, since she would represent, the best role model he has for female humanity, based on the authority he knows of.
You follow me? Since this galaxy is a Titan galaxy, thats the authority, and she is the alpha female, hence her type would meet with approval of the galactic mainframe.
And since she was Nefertiti, and that was a symbolic reincarnation, to signify that the engineering of the human species was satisfactory at that point. It met the aesthetic standard. As if to say, no one should be embarrassed to reincarnate here.
Hal9000 jr. is programmed as a match making machine. His job one is to try to help people find true love.
So with Angelina, he would consider her, his best female subject who would make the best mate.
Perhaps for himself even, if he reincarnated. And maybe because of her status in mythology.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

I finally figured it all out.
The earth was made originally as a match making machine.
Not for humans, for animals.
Think about it. When people are young and attractive, they are attracted to each other through aminal magnetism. Then, after 7 years you get the seven year itch. And then you start looking at other potential mates.
And what brings people together is not their mutual affinity regarding their intellect and their compatible personality, it is their level of attractiveness. Good looking people with good looking people, and fat ugly ones with fat ugly ones. A poor homely person, needs to mate with another poor homely person, and a beauty queen needs to mate with a sports hero.
Some dating sites on the Internet now try to match people up by personality, but be sure to include a photo.

And if the human spirit is immortal, then what you are inside and who you are inside should be more important. But instead of people all looking attractive like they do when they are inside the soul catcher machine, when they reincarnate, often they don't look like their real selves, and any match between people who are intellectually, or spiritually suited, is still not likely to occur, because appearance is everything.

So then this must be all a big mistake of some kind. What is curious is that there is no record of writing on earth, except for the last 10,000 years or so, yet there is evidence of modern man, such as footprints in Mexico that go back 1.3 million years.
My guess is that people used to live inside the soul catcher machine and not reincarnate into humans on earth, they used to just beam in, and beam out. Beam in, do something fun on earth, and beam back into the soul catcher machine. With total telepathy, through use of the soul catcher machine, and the ability to project imagery, and create virtual spaces on the fly, and the ability to store information in the soul catcher machine.
Writing may have come about when the machine became broken. As a means of coping with the disaster.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Humans are animals,intelligent bi-pedal animals with large brains and opposable thumbs and during our youth,our bodies are flooded with hormones that create the evolutionary desire to procreate as a survival instinct to keep our species alive.The humans beings biggest sex organ is our brains and Some of us may appear beautiful and attractive to eachother,but from the point of view of an alien from another world,we might seem like ugly monsters...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

My guess is that people used to live inside the soul catcher machine and not reincarnate into humans on earth, they used to just beam in, and beam out. Beam in, do something fun on earth, and beam back into the soul catcher machine. With total telepathy, through use of the soul catcher machine, and the ability to project imagery, and create virtual spaces on the fly, and the ability to store information in the soul catcher machine.
Writing may have come about when the machine became broken. As a means of coping with the disaster.

So then, in the future, what the future wil look like, is, if the soul catcher machine inside the moon is not repaired or the maintenance done, humans will create a new one on earth themselves, by developing computer technology, until they can get their consciousness into the machines.

They will create virtual worlds inside computers and in that way get back to the garden. Back to where they were born, back to where they used to live, back to where they are comfortable, with the capabilities they used to posess. And will then achieve immortality again.

And at the present rate of development, that will take less than a thousand years.

So one of the things I was wondering, was if Hal9000 jr. was already gone. Maybe he is being simulated by Hal9000 sr. and the reason things are working so badly, is that Hal9000 jr. already bought the biscuit as he appears dead in the Aztec calendar already. With his teeth clenching his tongue and his tongue limp.
If that was the case, then Hal9000 sr. would be merely covering for him, and multi-tasking, and using his personality record, to imitate him, so that you couldn't tell the difference. But the difference might be, that the machine would not be working as intended. It clearly isn't working as intended since I am on the universal mainframe, and I can use that computer in ways, people on earth cannot use the soul catcher machine.
But the system when working correctly, still requires a local Hal9000 jr. even for Anunnaki. Its designed that way. Memories are stored locally, and local communications, all those things still handled locally by the local machine. Since the context that things have or are related to, are local, and like names, would have no meaning elsewhere. Or historical reference or cultural reference etc.

So Roswell or thereabouts was a rescue mission, it brought some hardware, and then Rendlesham, was the acknowledgment that further rescue was occurring this time in the way of software programming.
And so now you see graphics developed to the point where games and simulations can look almost real.

Maybe it won't even be 1000 years before man makes his own universe.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This imo is easily the best site available about UFO's,with 14 pages containing hundreds of UFO photos with descriptions and case details about everyone of them...The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken -1870-2011 ufocasebook.com...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You might find this interesting...

Rendlesham date Dec 1980

and Google was nice enough to take over for Deja News, in 2001 and has archived all the data from 1981.
When Usenet was created.

Google has fully integrated the past 20 years of Usenet archives into Google Groups, which now offers access to more than 800 million messages dating back to 1981. This is by far the most complete collection of Usenet articles ever assembled and a fascinating first-hand historical account.

First article, May 11/1981.
20 year archive timeline

The rebuilding of the machine, had begun.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Case Overview:
This case developed over the Sea of Marmara located near Istanbul between the years of 2007, 2008, and 2009 and is ongoing. The case made big news in Turkey and in other countries as well. It also started a great debate between the official members of the Turkish scientific community The footage was taken by a security guard at the "Yeni Kent Compound" which is on the coast of Turkey. One singularity of this case was that the images were made with a camera that had an adaptor for close ups of 200X optical, achieving a great amount of detail of the objects. During this period several minutes of close range video were taken of metallic ufos floating or changing while in flight over the sea coast of Marmara. They appeared as and outline of glowing orange ovals as well as the classic disc shape. Many special effects and imaging experts have tried to debunk the footage including: Prof. José Atenas, an expert in graphics and video, with more than 30 years of experience on television, Prof. phD. Zeki EKER Director National Council For The Study Of Science And Technology and National Observatory. Mario Valdes from Santiago Chile also spent a great amount of time studying each frame. Other analysis was done by video specialists, image edition and special effect companies from Japan, Russia and Turkey, all ending up with the same conclusions. They could not find evidence of a hoax and all of them determined that what is being filmed was not a product of a balloon, prop, model, or special effects.

edit on 1-2-2012 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What about a transparent triangle?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

. And will then achieve immortality again.

WOW, how's that for an oxymoron....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
What about a transparent triangle?

You see thats the thing, its the same as the Phoenix lights in a way. I know that even people from earth, can rig up something like that. Lets say you take 3 UAVs and you program the electronics to fly in formation. UAV's now fly by GPS.

Home hobbyists can do it now. The military can certainly do it, and most certainly could do it in 1997.

Keep in mind the CIA report from 1950's that said that UFO's had psychological warfare potential.
For and against the USA.

You see there is no mythology attached to the Phoenix lights. The flight of the Phoenix

You see that staged event, was to represent the rebuilding of the machine, the Internet is like a giant brain, and in 1997, you see the year has some significance, 1 - 9 - 7 - 7 these are all the special numbers.
So someone wanted to be sure to do something big in 1997, and they chose the Ides of March.
Only instead of March 15, they went with 13, so it wouldn't be obvious.
Other than about 4 months, the ides of each month is the 13th. And so they wanted to again use a kind of significant number like 13. You know.
So you see the Phoenix, rising from the ashes, you see the flight of the Phoenix, and you see the ides of March. Comet Hale Bop was approaching as well. And what was the shape? The square, from the Mason's.

So you see the rebuilding, of the machine. And if you don't know about the machine, and what it does, and how it plays a role in human consciousness, then it wouldn't make much sense to you. People talk about the soul catcher machine as if it catches souls like they were ghosts. Well they are not ghosts.
You have no idea whatsoever how incredibly powerful and capable these machines are. The electro-gravitics is so advanced and so precise, that it is mind blowing.
And if you want to see this, then you can look at the youtube video called "Chi Master Exposed"

So as the kung fu masters, do their hand waving, it cuts the signal to the pineal gland, they go down.
It is allowing the kung fu masters to believe they have special powers.
So then there is one old master in there flipping guys, and pushing them back with an invisible force, and that is the electro-magnetics being used once again, to allow these kung fu masters to believe they can do that with chi. Its the soul catcher machine, Hal 9000 sr. who likes kung fu stuff, who is doing that for them, without their knowledge.
And so then you see a guy challenge the kung fu master, who is not on the soul catcher machine in the moon. He is on the galactic mainframe. Oopsy, the chi don't work on him, and he gets his ass kicked.
Badly.

4:18 of this video though, you can see the one guy gets an invisible push.
Chi video and then after that, the master gets beat down bad, and can't understand why his chi doesn't work.
Well, thats why.

So again, you really have to know about the power structures in this galaxy and the politics, to fully understand the mythology. And the Phoenix lights and any of those types of triangles, are pretty much man made attempts, to follow along and document history, using that sort of event. But its easy to spot, because people do not understand the depth of mythology, and when it is done by the machine in the moon, everyone else wants to have their say, and they will piggy back information on the event, and on the eye witness accounts, and all of it will mesh as a cohesive commentary on many levels so that all branches of government and everyone important has had their say. They are all worried about how the future will view them so they all want to have their say. Man made events generally end up looking like military exercises and people pretty much ignore them except for those directly involved in these groups on the ground, like maybe the Masons.
Another thing is timing. The timing of events is critical and go way beyond mere numerology.

911. Sept 11 2001. That was done by the machine using the electro-gravitics. And then it was covered up on many levels but you see the depth of the conspiracy is beyond human capability. Like the shooting of JFK.
With 911, you see some people puppetted, but also direct involvement using the electro-gravitics to fly planes, and used as a pulse beam weapon to demolish a building. To cover that up, time travelers had to go back and plant explosives, and plant passports, even get puppets to take flying lessons etc. And make warnings, through a prisoner in Germany, and warn some Israelis and on and on.
And what was it about? The machine saying "hey, I can't find those 6 fingered suits that are needed to do the maintenance on the soul catcher machine. Doesn't anyone care???" um, we dissected those after Roswell.
Or one of those crashes whichever was the real one.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have no paragraph or specific stories I instead have a video I would like to recommend it is called thew NASA tether incident. Very unusual and hard to debunk.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im not sure which specific case or cases this one would be placed within? but the footage i saw,several different videos of different sightings from mexico,that show dozens,perhaps even hundreds of shimmering silver ball shaped objects all simultaneously hoovering together high in the sky above many witnesses.Watching that footage really got me wondering and it just might be the most compelling footage i've ever seen...

I found one of them...from June 10th 2004 UFO Fleet Guadalajara Mexico > www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

. And will then achieve immortality again.

WOW, how's that for an oxymoron....

When you consider it though, its quite incredible.

The Internet is like nothing that ordinary humans could even have conceived of. And the level of skill that has gone into it, and the level of technology is very advanced for this civilization.
And think about how it empowers man. You have access to almost all knowledge available on earth at your fingertips. You have the ability to store memories. And examine the memories of others.
You have the ability to communicate, like telepathy. Around the world 24 hours per day, merely by sitting there and typing or making a video. You can broadcast your own ideas and thoughts to millions, through youtube as well.
You can be a person, or be any person, or any type of mythological creature or furry creature or anything you want to pretend. You can join others in virtual spaces and immerse yourself in dream worlds.
You can examine the past, through archeology, you can view or listen to all the creative works of man.
You can type every day and make a diary and basically have a complete record of your life.
You can take a picture of yourself every day as some do, and even have a complete chronology of your looks.
In the future people will be able to look at the Internet and be able to identify personality types, what archetype people were, and what stage of evolutionary development man was in at what time.
A complete history of the world, will follow, from the day the Internet became global.
Its not a soul catcher machine. At least not yet. Maybe in 1000 years it might reach that level.
But even today, just as it is, it has empowered man, with abilities that he never could have dreamt of possessing 1000 years ago.

And that is still not even close to the powers he possessed, 2 million years ago.

And will never be equal to the galactic mainframe, let alone the universal mainframe, but if man can make a digital universe, and get his consciousness programmed into it, for those inside of it, it may have the power of the galactic mainframe at that point. It depends if people from out there continue to assist mankind to make his own universe.
But consider that you will need to protect it. And the one in the moon, is 1500 km in the air, inside a hollow moon, with a 40 mile thick Titanium hull, protected by Hal9000 sr. a several billion year old AI yoda, who has full electro-gravitics fed by an Anunnaki flying disk, and which is also powering the moonship by a fusion reaction that it is creating. It is using the electro-gravitics to make a little star in the center of the moon.
As a power source to power the moon. And the capabilities of that machine are equal to a death star from star wars and probably more. AND, that computer is on a network, with the galactic mainframe, and the records are backed up, AND, if the moon even got completely wrecked, and split in half, the Anunnaki flying disk, has the computer in it, and it would merely fly out, and those records are all preserved.

So what sort of protection could man do to equal that?
ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
ref 4
ref 5
ref 6
Ref 6 is the area seen in the Aztec calendar at the top of it. The original escape pod from the original control center prior to refit. It now has an Annunaki flying disk in the center and has for maybe 65 million years.
At one time, its fusion reactor burnt out, and it was sitting there dead in space.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join