It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paki-beki-something-stan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Many talk about getting the message out on whats happeing with the world.

What percentage of people are like this. This video had me put my head in my hands.

Video

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm sure not everyone in the US is that stupid.... When videos like this are made they only use the people with no answers... They probably sought out the dumbest looking people and preyed on them

Although you do have to worry that these people are able to choose the next leader of their nation without knowing the facts on what they are talking about.

Obviously all of us here knew the answer to the questions in there, but some people just don't care about news or politics ect.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
A little summary of what the video contains for those who cannot acces would be useful..

Also the term in the start of your title p***-beki-something stan is actually a racist term here in the uk.. Although I'm sure it wasn't your intention just wanted to let you know that..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
A little summary of what the video contains for those who cannot acces would be useful..

Video premise.
Americans are stupid when it comes to Geogarphy, global politics etc from RT [Russia Today] Go figure. They obviously edited out all the people who responded correctly

Also the term in the start of your title p***-beki-something stan is actually a racist term here in the uk.. Although I'm sure it wasn't your intention just wanted to let you know that..

It's the RT [Russia Today] news tital not the OPs.
Hope that helps.

edit on 28-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
that really just makes my head hurt, I don't understand how you couldn't know SOMETHING about Libya wether you know the details are not. agggggggghhhhhh it makes me want to cry, these people would believe anything their the sheeple they must watch Faux news

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Video premise.
Americans are stupid when it comes to Geogarphy from RT [Russia Today] Go figure. They obviously edited out all the people who responded correctly

It's the RT [Russia Today] news tital not the OPs.
Hope that helps.

Thanks slayer...
makes more sense now..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Two of the respondants in the thread were, and one still is, possibly the future President.

But hey, as long as they bomb Brown people far away, Go USA.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Isnt Obama a "Brownreply to post by Tw0Sides

Isnt Obama a [Brown Person]?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

I agree...interviews like this are purposely edited to dumb-down society...although in the same breath..it's sad to see the amount of people not up on current events...and their answer is "I don't care"....dumb dumb dumb duuuuumb!!

And the majority of the people interviewed seem to be the cream of society

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow that's sad. I'm a little bit ashamed to be an American right now...

Gotta give some respect to the woman who had enough sense to walk away from the camera (saying "we're too dumb to be on TV" or something along those lines). Ignorance is one thing, but it's the trend toward proud ignorance (demonstrated nicely by Herman Cain in his "I don't know - do you?" answer) that really scares me.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yeah I don't think "the USA only bombs brown people" really works when the President is "brown"...

This video has about the same weight of credit as Jay Leno's same skit.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

He's a brown person, but the people he murders are a different brown. It's OK if they're a different brown than him...oh, wait...Uganda.

This video is typical of the media. RT is no different than CNN or Fox. They have an agenda, and they'll shamelessly plug it all day long.

/TOA
edit on 29-12-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
These kinds of videos are made in every country. Somebody goes around with a camera and interviews germans about stuff and makes a cut of the dimwits and presto germans are stupid.

top topics

join