It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the stories of 911 "jumpers" true?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
I've heard that people weren't really "jumping" to their deaths but were propelled out of the building due to the force of the explosions ...

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for your reply.

I can't confirm any of it, and the more I dig the more it all appears to be one big wag the dog, a movie-version of the War of the Worlds radio broadcast. The underlying theme is the towers were occupied and there were really hot fires, but the stories collapse under scrutiny, pun intended. Since the persistent message is hot fires forced hundreds of victims to choose certain death over flames, then when those claims are disproved the logical conclusion is there were no hot fires, and that perhaps there were far fewer victims than they want us to believe.

Our outrage was necessary for us to give our blessings and condone war. We need to stop killing people over these lies.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

DO you or do you not believe that people jumped to their deaths on 9/11

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Wow he has it bad folks......Some type of serious personality disorder. I say everyone just quit posting and end this, its only going to get worse as his delusions begins to crack and fade away....he cannot feel. Septic you need some help. Blessed Be, I hope you find it.

Yep I think he cracked he's offline now.......I do believe he has been severely traumatized somehow....he kept repeating those words.....very interesting case study he would be...

Goodnight All......And thank you for sharing your stories. I will never forget.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sticking to the thread topic starwise, you and everyone else have been just bleat.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Why don't you answer my question?

Do you or do you not beleive that people jumped to their deaths from the towers on 9/11

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

No, but it's a different story if people were there to witness it. What it sounds like here, is that you don't want to believe it because you didn't see it with your own eyes. You can choose to believe the jumpers or not, but unless everyone saying that they were actually there are lying and all of the videos/photos of people jumping out of the building are fake...then what do you believe? What is it that you are looking for, a time machine to take you back to the day and place of one of the most horrific tragedies of this country to be able to confirm the jumpers?
c'mon now. i definitely do not believe all of what the 'media' feeds to the public, but i don't want to ignore the fact that there are people who were there and had to witness this and are speakings truths about lives that were lost because they had a choice to either burn and suffacate or jump...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Yes they are true. People jump from burning buildings when their only choice is to 1. burn to death 2. jump. Most people will jump.

Here are a pic of jumpers of the The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire of 1911.

www.csun.edu...

Pauline Cuoio Pepe was a nineteen-year-old sewing machine operator and the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory. "It was all nice young Jewish girls who were engaged to be married. You should see the diamonds and everything. Those were the ones who threw themselves from the window," Pepe told a Manhattan historian. "What the hell did they close the door for? What did the think we were going out with? What are we gonna do, steal a shirtwaist? Who the heck wanted a shirtwaist?" asked Pepe. The New York legislature created a commission called The Factory Commission of 1911. Senator Robert F. Wagner, Alfred E. Smith and Samuel Gompers, president of the American Federation of Labor, headed the commission. One of the most significant results of this commission was the creation of the Fire Prevention division as part of the Fire Department. Restrictions were made to prevent fires from happening and to prevent the blockage of escape routes.

edit on 12/26/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

Study basic history and you will see people jumping out of burning buildings is nothing new or nothing to be a conspiracy.
edit on 12/26/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Jumper footage used in the United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial. Video shows aftermath of falling bodies impacted into plaza - discretion advised.

Exhibit Number P200315

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I read stuff like this, and it reminds me so much of holocaust deniers.

I honestly do believe there is a determined, active, core of people who are so psychologically damaged/traumatised by the events of 9/11 and so much in denial that the events of 9/11 unfolded the way they did that they see a need to spread their own propaganda to deny it. Why? Maybe they just don't like the idea it happened, or maybe they have some nefarious purpose in life. Its a conspiracy inside a wider conspiracy.

From the "no planers" through to the "no jumpers", its scary. They choose to deny actual witnesses on the ground that saw these things happen, and instead try and force their own twisted logic out on people.

Madness. Sheer, utter madness.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Here is a more interesting take on the "no jumpers" idea that dispenses with the crackpot conspiracy aspect presented by the op.

In official records, nobody had jumped; no one had ever been a jumper. Instead, people fell or were forced out by the heat, the smoke and the flames. A decade on, this denial still holds. The 9/11 Museum will consign the story of the jumpers into a hidden alcove, and there is widespread reluctance to DNA-identify the remains. In that sense, the jumpers were modern unknown soldiers, and their pictures, the photographic equivalent of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. We will never know truly their motives, but retellings of the jumpers’ stories were at best a measured alteration of history, and a signal of many such revisions to come, as politicians and pundits continue to hijack the narrative and legacy of 9/11.

source

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

i think there is a bit of genuine mental illness with some of them. Can you be a rational human being and seriously make these propositions? Its difficult i think.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This thread is just another attempt by extreme conspiracy theorists to make a conspiracy out of anything. I do not believe the official story of 9/11, but to claim that the jumpers were all "fakes" is downright insulting. When I was watching the footage as it happened, I saw two people jump with my own eyes. I'm sure there was more.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by septic

Are the stories of 911 "jumpers" true?,

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!!!!!

edit on 26-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

If you read the OP, I make the point the jumpers can be considered part of the fear propaganda, and that my first reaction was to hold them in a kind of reverence, much as you are.

Why is it so important to believe hundreds of people jumped, and if the story was true, why would any single image be proved fraudulent?

edit on 26-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

Why is it so important for you to want to believe people didn't die jumping/falling from the buildings? Why do you find it hard to believe that out of sheer human decency there isn't as much footage as you obviously would like?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Whats slightly weird but interesting is the Jumpers angle was never reportd on uk news at all.I only read about it on sites such as these.I even checked with others and they too were in the dark about it.Nothing in the papers either.

Of course the many Jumpers story is fake,who would take a tumble on to hard concrete over mild burns or rescue.
edit on 26-12-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

It was reported in the news in the UK, I watched the footage in stunned silence on the day and can remember references being made both at the time and since. What there wasn't too much of was footage, apart from the guy known as the falling man, and I think that was purely because that happened directly where a live feed was being broadcast from. I would have thought the reason little footage is shown is fairly obvious - it's called human decency. what happened was terrible enough, it doesn't mean people have the right to view individuals falling to their inevitable death. Sorry if that disappoints people who like to watch such things, but hey, I'm sure you'll get your pleasure elsewhere.

Not in the papers? If I remember rightly the falling man was actually on the front cover of several at the time and there have been many articles over the years, usually around September time. Oner this year focussed on how even now some familes find it hard to reconcile that their son/daughter/husband/wife etc. could have jumped as some see that as suicide rather than the least worst option - clearly a view shared by many in this thread who were not in the same position.
edit on 27-12-2011 by something wicked because: quick addition.

edit on 27-12-2011 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
when you enlarge any picture too much it gets pixelated, its normal and this lady doesn't know what she is talking about.

Actually, she does ... and you don't.

On the first picture, you have two images with different resolution. Obviously, if it was taken with the same camera they would have the same resolution. This is what she referres to when she is talking pixelation ... the person in the picture, starts to show "pixels" sooner, than the background ... if at the same resolution, they should pixelize equally.

The next picture, which she calls the "bench man", is actually a typical cut-n-paste. It's also a very poor cut-n-paste effect, because Photoshop has means of reducing this.

It's not really wether they are fake or not, that's an issue ... it's a question of where she got them, where she got the original image (most be the computerized jpeg picture), etc. She needs to show the origin of the picture, and then move forward from there ...

Sources for the pictures ...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I remember watching the jumpers live on TV as the event happened, and the repeated videos of them falling being shown (too many times) throughout the day. They are real. I watched it happen as it happened.

This woman doesn't know anything about digital photography.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Madness. Sheer, utter madness.

The only madness in this regard, is yours ... and the only person in denial, is you.

The "holocust" was, and is, "questioned" by major intellectuals of this world. Always will be ... and people, who only have blind faith, and don't "question" things ... are stupid, literally speaking.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There have been many eywitness reports of the jumpers, people who were there on the day, and they have said that there were many hundreds of bodies on the sidewalk, so many that the ground was almost covered. If anything, the coverage of it has been understated, the traumatised stories tell a lot in my view.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know you could hear enough of them hitting thr roof.
Bam, Bam, Bam, they were coming in steady

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have no doubts about people jumping to escape a fire.
In fact, I find it logical.
Also I am thankful that they didn't show the jumpers on Tv, I don't want and I don't need to see that kind of tragedy.
When I saw the pictures of the fire that day, I instantly had to think about those poor people trapped in there, and how they have no choice but jump.
I have experienced a fire incident in a 16 story building and it turned out not to be a life threatening situation.
But at the time we didn't knew that. There was so much smoke from burning plastic, I couldn't see anything. The smoke did hurt the eyes very bad, and you could not breathe in even a tiny bit. It extremely hurt the lungs and you could not stop coughing, which made it worse, because to cough you breathe in automaticaly. We escaped the situation fast, but just because of luck.
It took just a few seconds and I was in panic mode, lost completely orientation, could not see or breathe. I would have jumped and that without me burning.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Convincing. I've always been interested in 9/11 truth. I am uneducated on this, I admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join