It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recipe For A Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For the last few months I have been looking at all the different scenarios, such as war, economic collapse being discussed and do hope that nothing will come of it. But no matter what you look at or read, it does seem to me that it is inevitable that at some point soon the proverbial ‘S is going to HTF’

I personally think that these clips are very good.

Have a watch below. Note that the first does have some graphic images.

Total Collapse, WW3.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have sent links for the first vid to everybody on my email contact lists. I hope everyone here will do the same. Posting this here is good but does little by itself. Spread the message to those still asleep. MAYBE it will serve as a nudge leading to them finally waking up. S&F

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Open message to the Police and Military.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hope to hell this does not happen. The scarey thing is, it's coming and all that are not asleep know it's coming. Even most of my family are asleep to this. Gonna be hard to convince them but it has to be done!!

For The Sake Of The Human Race!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Even most of my family are asleep to this.

As you say above, I have tried to discuss these things and others with friends and family. Just get either a funny look and change of subject. Or the typical one which is the hyena laugh quickly followed by, "dont talk *****!"

Most folks I have spoke with dont even think on any of this for more than 2-3 seconds before making a decision.

When my wife thinks I am loosing my marbles and tells me to spend less time on the internet, what chance have you got. As I stated earlier hope nothing comes of all this, but better to make people aware so at least when it does start they are first in the running blocks.
edit on 26-12-2011 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why is it that the members of the military seem to be loyal to the american people but the police are even more brutish than ever?

The military seem to be with us and the police are still against us. Why?

I am of the opinion that the soldiers will not be brought home because the police TSA and Homeland Security (Laughable they make me feel more insecure than ever) need a numbers advantage.
edit on 26-12-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Why is it that the members of the military seem to be loyal to the american people but the police are even more brutish than ever?

The military seem to be with us and the police are still against us. Why?
IMO, it is because the police have been desensitized towards us. They see the worst of us, the psychos, the slime-balls, the worst of the worst. They get the "us vs them" mentality where unless you wear a uniform, you are "them".
edit on 26-12-2011 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The police are trained to believe the people are stupid.
The classes they take and the instructors tell their students, "They are stupid".
Don't believe me?
Research it!

My initial response to these videos are somewhat shocked.
But in no way surprised.

The first video should interrupt all cable programming and repeat daily.
For weeks.

What we need is a way to "de-program" the people.
Get them off their entertainment and on to this video.
I believe it is that good.

Stop funding the machine!
By the millions, we need to unite!
My simple solution is just to rally all Americans, true Americans...
Everyone who cares about what they have...
Stop funding their efforts to globalize!
We fund it when we simply give-in to their unconstitutional taxation.
And we give-in to it with deaf ears and blind eyes.
For decades now, we have funded our own demise.
All of us we blinded by the "dream", only to see it was constructed to control.
Now it's our turn.

Enough has been enough for years now...
And just as the narrator in the video proclaims, if we wait, it will be too late.

Great thread!

*S&F*

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

If money = power = energy (which all is true), then the solution is to flood the world with free energy, making money, which accounts for meaningful energy expended, moot. It will remove power over others in favor of autonomous power over Self. It will eliminate poverty. It will eliminate motive for war, shoddy products, solving problems the cheapest or most profitable way (in favor of solving them the BEST way).

For over 50 years, electrogravitics has been hidden in black ops and suppressed in the world at large. Electrogravitics offers not only antigravity but infinite, negentropic energy. Demand this science be released from black ops!

For more, read My threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by D8ncer

If money = power = energy (which all is true), then the solution is to flood the world with free energy, making money, which accounts for meaningful energy expended, moot. It will remove power over others in favor of autonomous power over Self. It will eliminate poverty. It will eliminate motive for war, shoddy products, solving problems the cheapest or most profitable way (in favor of solving them the BEST way).

For over 50 years, electrogravitics has been hidden in black ops and suppressed in the world at large. Electrogravitics offers not only antigravity but infinite, negentropic energy. Demand this science be released from black ops!

Would you please stop spamming that same self promoting B.S. "pseudo science" post in every forum!!!! You don't even change the text.

...read my post...
...read my stuff...
...read my..
...read it!
No.
If This "technology" is so viable and earth shattering Why haven't you just gone and built the device to produce"negentropic" energy (Is that even a real term?)

edit on 26-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, I for one sure hope that my friends and family do not have to meet a violent end, despite the very real (and horrific) scenarios that are quickly becoming more plausible.

I believe that something major needs to take place to wake people up, but I know deep down we're all somewhat frightened of how "major" that event will need to be for any good to come of it.

I don't condone terrorism of any kind.

But read that last line and ask yourselves who the terrorists are.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by D8ncer

Every body knows Money = Power = Women have you not heard of this Al Pacino movie called "Scarface" ??

Seriously now, I believe a more accurate formula would be Resources = Money = Power = More Resources and so on and so on

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Do you think that TPTB have not realized that the people have the means to end their tyranny? Why do you think they took decades to pacify the people?

The Tea Party, OWS is decades too late.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by D8ncer

Would you please stop spamming that same self promoting B.S. "pseudo science" post in every forum!!!! You don't even change the text.

...read my post...
...read my stuff...
...read my..
...read it!
No.
If This "technology" is so viable and earth shattering Why haven't you just gone and built the device to produce"negentropic" energy (Is that even a real term?)

I type EVERY post anew. I am NOT SELF promoting, I am IDEA promoting - because I WANT TO SAVE HUMANITY. If YOU don't want to understand, DON'T read. But cut the rudeness, mmmkay?

And when One has not ONE SINGLE PENNY to One's name, it's REALLY hard to go building things that need $1,000 to build. (And yes. Negentropic IS a word - but it takes being educated to know that.)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

reply to post by D8ncer

Every body knows Money = Power = Women have you not heard of this Al Pacino movie called "Scarface" ??

LOL!

Seriously now, I believe a more accurate formula would be Resources = Money = Power = More Resources and so on and so on

Actually... Money represent meaningful energy expended. (Famed economist, Jeremy Rifkin, explains this in his book, Entropy) The first farmer, gatherer, miner, hunter paid nothing for Their resources. The sun, soil, seed, rain, fruits, nuts, ores, critters were free. It was Their energy (Human energy) meaningfully expended that created the "value." Money (barter, trade, etc.) is merely an accounting of meaningful energy expended and becomes moot when We no longer have to account for it. Money/power/energy are three forms of the same thing - like ice/water/steam.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

"educated"(?)
Uhm No... it's(typical) pseudoscience babble(b.s.)written to look technical: not even complete sentences:

Surely Someone has an extra $1,000 tosave all of humanity?????????

2. Beauregard a model for an ideal computer is as a system which performs no work but prints
instead. One studies information
flow instead of energy
flow. Negentropy is identi ed as a negative
of thermodynamical entropy. Incoming negative negentropy
flow means coding of program
metaphorically at least and outgoing negentropy
flow to what results, when this coding is erased

in computer memory. The printed text carries the negentropy which in the optimal situation is
the dif ferance between incoming and outgoing negentropies. This negentropy is sucked from the
incoming negative negentropy
flow so that second law holds true.

l noticed "negentropy" was highlighted like crazy in my draft post; even the spell checker doesn't think its a "word"

"Information"(organization) or "the lack there of"; is not "ENERGY"(any more than the pencil writing scribbled on a legal pad is "energy"

Don't bother responding I'll not spend any more energy on life sucking pseudoscience.I needed to read about 3 lines after searching for "negentropy" to learn all I need to know. Call me "uneducated" or any other disparaging names you care to.
Good day sir..

vixra.org...
edit on 28-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
reply to post by Amaterasu

"educated"(?)
Uhm No... it's(typical) pseudoscience babble(b.s.)written to look technical: not even complete sentences:

Aside from the fact that You say so, I have read (in full sentences) of entropic and negentropic energy sources at many places. But because You say so, I guess You're right.

Surely Someone has an extra $1,000 tosave all of humanity?????????

I'm hoping. It's not ME, however. I have been very unlucky. Until Those with $1,000 understand that it can save Humanity, it won't be spent. That is My role, then: to bring awareness.

2. Beauregard a model for an ideal computer is as a system which performs no work but prints
instead. One studies information
flow instead of energy
flow. Negentropy is identi ed as a negative
of thermodynamical entropy. Incoming negative negentropy
flow means coding of program
metaphorically at least and outgoing negentropy
flow to what results, when this coding is erased

in computer memory. The printed text carries the negentropy which in the optimal situation is
the dif ferance between incoming and outgoing negentropies. This negentropy is sucked from the
incoming negative negentropy
flow so that second law holds true.

l noticed "negentropy" was highlighted like crazy in my draft post; even the spell checker doesn't think its a "word"

Hey, I can find poor descriptions of words too...

I have found the spell-checkers don't know every word, and the less-used words, valid though they be, are highlighted as "invalid." If You are using THAT as an indicator, try antidisestablishmentarianism. It's a word and MY spell-check thinks it is not. Isn't it a bit disingenuous to claim it isn't a word because a limited dictionary doesn't have it as a word? (And claiming it "was highlighted like crazy" as if the more it highlighted the word, the more valid its assessment becomes that the word is not a word because it's not in the database... Geez.)

"Information"(organization) or "the lack there of"; is not "ENERGY"(any more than the pencil writing scribbled on a legal pad is "energy"

From simple.wikipedia.org...

Negentropy is reverse entropy. It means things becoming more in order.

Time in science is defined as the direction of entropy. This makes it very hard to talk about ideas of time that would apply to negentropy or its effects.

Life is considered to be negentropic because it takes things in less order, like dead food, and turns it into things in more order, like cells in the body, tissues, and organs. In doing so, it gives off heat. The outside or skin of an organism is always at maximum entropy because it is removing heat.

Based on several different ideas of entropy, negentropy also would mean several different things. Cliff Joslyn proposed a list of ways to find entropy in ways other than measuring heat as given off by a body. Since it is living things looking for these ways, however, and since they create models that are in more order than the measurements they combine, thinking and science are also negentropic – just a part of life.

The idea that living things order the universe is called the anthropic principle. It has a strong form which says that we are needed to do this. And a weak or obvious form which says if we were not here asking, it would not matter. Cosmology is concerned with this and other issues of where life fits into models of our universe.

Negentropy is not the only idea about life and how it affects our view of time. Most of engineering relies on linear time for risk analysis, economics on cyclic time like the business cycle, and biology explores rhythmic time especially in systems of animal communication. Probably all of these ideas are useful for something, like the many ideas of entropy, and the many ideas of life.

Don't bother responding I'll not spend any more energy on life sucking pseudoscience.I needed to read about 3 lines after searching for "negentropy" to learn all I need to know. Call me "uneducated" or any other disparaging names you care to.
Good day sir..

LOL! Whatever. Enjoy that, then.
edit on 12/28/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

edit on 12/28/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Yes, it seems like people are either up in arms or completely passive.

There's definitely something going on. I hope it doesn't come to a complete military state, though, I'm sure I'd be "disappeared" right quick.

edit on 12/28/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join