It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 reasons why Philosophy is Dangerous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Source is what matters.

quite litterally

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Source is what matters.

quite litterally

on the contrary source is what never matters, source is what individual freedom must keep doing for its right still constancy existence, if u stop being source of urself perspective u will suffer from loosing ur freedom sense by becoming a thing included in other freedom existence or else

that is why source is source of object life, by projecting own freedom objectively to give or support free positive objective means, so it cant matter it is exclusively free object, through free base back to free perspect forward out

what matters is exclusively truth in general sense depending on its realities or perspectives and object absolute truth freedom

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

which reveal how what matters to ur energy is its life, so u value ur freedom base out of the positive consideration it gets
truth base of anyone is positive freedom sense, positive in true sense is present
freedom in true sense is out of all, individual absolute value

so u as individul sense value positive energy as living source, u love to see ur energy increasing so able to pretend realizing objective stuffs, be aware that if u insist and admit it it becomes evil
bc that sense of positive is opposed to true positive sense which mean present, ur positive sense mean creation
creation by definition of source is never about present

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
which also show how it is important to separate positive from freedom

absolute freedom is to superior truth
positive objective is to relative truth

for any truth comes first so before any there must be true reference which cant be other then pur free sense

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
17. Philosophy is dangerous to philosophers because no matter what idea you come up with, there is something halfway around the world that not only contradicts it, but says you will doom yourself if you do not abandon your own idea in favor of the contradictory idea.

18. Philosophy is dangerous to everyone because no matter what your philosophy is, there is always someone willing to destroy you and your family for thinking it. But don't let that stop you.

On that note, philosophy is more a means of discovering one's self and one's perception of the world than really explaining the world itself. Hence, philosophy is every man's idea for himself...unless someone else happens to agree with him.

...You're welcome to your own philosophy, of course.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

threatening somebody freely is proving that only evil is the power, what u dare call me a soul to deny freedom right existing is to what u belong to the realm of existence being all of lies, so primo what is to lies is one day or another to waste for sure
secondo right ones are who choose object hell then to see anyone in power upon existence, at least hell is out of lies true object present

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm just going to stop reading your responses, absolutely. Btw, I should inform you that Google Translate is "absolutely" garbage (hehe) due to the noticeable lack of grammar-software.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

absolute is garbage to u for what i guess u r as free absolute sense less then nothing for sure to urself

but absolute is not about u and here where u show the evil u are all the ways, u cant mean nor admit any but from what u get to be through

absolute is not used even for objective facts existence, absolute is used for freedom out of it as it is abused from gods for the same reason too

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
S+F: Philosophy, religion, science, metaphysics, quantum physics . . .

It is all the same to me!!!

Seraph

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thank you Jean Paul Zodeaux for the bestest piece of writing I have read for some time.
Thanks also for the warning re Philosophy
And just remember - We are all just fluff in the turn ups of Gods trousers.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In the vein of what I think is satirical nature of this thread I will answer in this thread. Yes, because questioning is such a bad thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join