It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Car Bombs Rock Damascus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Assad isn't known for his honesty, but he certainly was telling the truth when he said there are foreign groups intervening in his country. It has been going on for years, their actions have escalated recently though. His crackdown is brutal, and many people are denying, But some dude in the streets firing a missile launcher isn't what I would call an innocent civilian. There is a civil war going on in Syria, and it's being fueled by outsiders.

There is also dissent towards TPTB in Syria so the West is taking advantage of this.

Check this out for what's going on in Syria with the foreign intervention:

Must Read Article About What is Really Going on in Syria
edit on 23-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have been wondering this myself.. What are these markings that make it look like mossad or CIA?

They did not describe the bomb type..... They did not describe the suicide bombers as CIA or Mossad...

What are these characteristics that make this bomb Mossad or CIA.....

All things that go boom, are CIA and Mossad related?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ALEXANDROS69

Al-Qaeda and CIA are considered to be the same entity by proxy. Al-Qaeda is known for coordinated attacks, and Al-Qaeda which is linked to the CIA has claimed responsibility.

There are many links, even more than 7 degrees of separation with Kevin Bacon. Feel free to do an ATS search for the connections.

Of course none of my hypothetical considerations are being portrayed as fact, I'm just listing some likely scenarios. This could very well be the "resistance" who did this. But the resistance has links to the foreign entities who are interfering in the region.

With all this evidence put together, it's safe to at least consider the possibility of CIA involvement.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALEXANDROS69
All things that go boom, are CIA and Mossad related?

Nailed it. An explosion SOMEWHERE? Definitely CIA/Mossad.
Evidence? Pfft, who needs evidence when you can speculate...

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Al-Qaeda and CIA are considered to be the same entity by proxy.

Hey corruption, here's an offtopic question:
If AQ is actually CIA by proxy, does this make Iran Hezbollah/Hamas by proxy, thus making the argument that Iran hasn't been hostile to anyone in "100 years" null? After all, it is exactly the same, seeing as they fund them, train them, have operatives working among them etc.
Just wondering what will be your opinion on that.
edit on 23-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I don't agree that your twist on the off topic situation is very applicable to the topic in the OP. I admit there are some similarities, but it's quite a stretch. Considering that the CIA has had a hand in a lot of uprisings over the decades it's not too crazy to at least consider them as possible participants. Of course this is only speculation since the facts are slim, and we will probably never know the real facts.

Anything is possible, but it's funny to watch certain members throw a hissy fit every time Mossad or CIA get mentioned. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a ducking duck. It would be foolish to not at least consider these organizations in this type of event.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Admittedly, the thought of this being the work of CIA crossed my mind as ONE out of MANY possible scenarios for this. But also, don't you think it's alittle over the top to almost claim it as fact in the first post of your's in this thread? I mean, what exactly does "if it walks like a duck..." suppose to mean? Have you got even one little evidence? It's not like there weren't bloody battles between the regime and the civilians in Syria prior to today (Need I remind you that there are over 6K casualties as of today?). If anything's a stretch, blaming CIA on the spot without any evidence is just that.

Also, hezbollah has a hand in a very major crisis in Lebanon right now. They practically hijacked the government. How is that different from CIA toppling regimes by proxies? Iran does the exact same yet it still reserves it's saintly status in your eyes and in the eyes of many who seem like a bunch of hypocrites.
I mean, it would be better if you just state that you're rooting for Iran and that's why you're so biased towards them. I'm serious. It's better to state the truth rather than hide behind some liberal mask while being completely biased in your opinions.

Anything is possible, but it's funny to watch certain members throw a hissy fit every time Mossad or CIA get mentioned. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a ducking duck. It would be foolish to not at least consider these organizations in this type of event.

I'm sorry but I find it even funnier to watch certain members throw a hissy fit every time there's an explosion somewhere in the world and instantly link it to a CIA/Mossad operation.
If you tried to be reasonable it would seem funnier even to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I wonder if this is related. First they blame Al-Qaeda, then they link this Al-Qaeda figure with Iran:

US $10m bounty for 'al-Qaeda man' based in Iran

The United States has offered a reward of $10m (£6.3m) for information leading to the arrest of a man they say is a key al-Qaeda facilitator and financier.

Officials said Yasin al-Suri, also known as Ezedin Abdel Aziz Khalil, was a Syrian national operating from Iran.

The bounty aims to disrupt a financial network that, they said, had operated from within Iran's borders since 2005.

The state department said it was the first time a "terrorist financier" has been targeted in such a way.

"He is a dedicated terrorist working in support of al-Qaeda with the support of the government of Iran," spokesman Robert Hartung said, according to the Associated Press.

"As a key fundraiser for the al-Qaeda terrorist network, he is a continuing danger to the interests of the United States."

He added that Mr Suri, operated under an agreement between al-Qaeda and the government of Iran, moving money and recruits through the country to the network in neighbouring countries - specifically Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.

He was blacklisted along with five other members of his network by the US treasury department in July.

Mr Hartung said that, since 1984, the US Rewards for Justice programme has paid more than $100m to more than 70 people who provided credible information that either prevented attacks or helped bring those accused to justice.

They're so predictable with their propaganda. This is going to be an interesting holiday season, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
All this Al Qaeda information being released directly after the car bombs going off certainly raises alarms. All false flags happen just like this. The governments already have their made up stories ready for mass publication through the media.

People will be celebrating the bombings of Syria and Iran during Christmas dinner, or whatever holiday they choose to celebrate. Can anyone else see what is going on here?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

How typical...some guy called "israeliguy" quick to the rescue to denounce any posters that dare to have the courage to point out one of many possibilities. Why does that one possibility scare you so much israeliguy?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by three1zero

I will U2U the information

CE could I get a U2U too please?!

EDIT: I see that was a old post and didn't realize there was second page.

-SAP-
edit on 23-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

u2u sent

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The United States has decided to bless us with some of it's infinite wisdom:

US condemns Syria blasts, says must not hinder Arab League

WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The United States

strongly condemned two blasts that hit Syria's capital on

Friday, saying they should not be allowed to impede an Arab

League plan aimed at ending a bloody nine-month crackdown

against anti-government protests.

"There is no justification for terrorism of any kind and we

condemn these acts wherever they occur," State Department

spokesman Mark Toner said in a statement.

"It is crucial that today's attack not impede the critical

work of the Arab League monitoring mission to document and deter

human rights abuses with the goal of protecting civilians. We

hope that this mission will proceed unfettered in an atmosphere

of non-violence," he said.

Nice to know that they strongly condemn the blasts

Them pesky Al-Qaedas

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

“Iraq shaken by blitz” 72 dead so far.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Wait ! Arabs do not kill Arabs. Must be Mossad \ CIA \ Proxy | false flag.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Way to think outside the box

Star for you

Off topic: I love the new signature Gravitational. Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Don't get me wrong here, I am NOT saying that the CIA isn't stirring things up, but I also believe that there are actual terrorist doing bidding on behalf of their networks as well. Not every attack in the middle-east is tied to the CIA.

The OP prolly is, but the Iraq attack is doubtful. Attacks will increase do to American troops heading home. Just my opinion though.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
How typical...some guy called "israeliguy" quick to the rescue to denounce any posters that dare to have the courage to point out one of many possibilities. Why does that one possibility scare you so much israeliguy?

How typical... Some guy with a cliche name can't come up with anything smart or contributing to say so he bashes my name because it has Israel in it.

You really do set the intelligence bar high don't you?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Its almost uncanny how "terror" is used these days to win the support of the public. You would have to be an idiot not to see through this.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11

Its almost uncanny how "terror" is used these days to win the support of the public. You would have to be an idiot not to see through this.

Exactamungo brother!

No other way to put it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Those wacky Syrians.

How they love a good explosion.

I'm pretty sure it will continue for a bit.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

“Iraq shaken by blitz” 72 dead so far.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Wait ! Arabs do not kill Arabs. Must be Mossad \ CIA \ Proxy | false flag.

Judging by your logic it was most likely Mossad.

You anti Semite!

<< 1    3 >>

join