It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad ran 9/11 arab "hijacker' terrorist operation by Wayne Madsen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, Wayne Madsen does it again, an excerpt:

British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government's 9/11 Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Link: www.opinion-maker.org...#

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 12/21/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Excuse me, but:

Evidence linking Israel to 9/11 is classified.

How dare Madson question the official lie. All this pain and death just cause Israel can't stand Iran. Iran is the ultimate Israeli target. They are just too cowardly to attack Iran themselves, alone. So get America the attack dog to take care of it for them, by staging the 9/11 attacks and fooling the American people into a false war against terrorism. You are more likely to die from a bolt of lightning than from a terrorist attack. I have come to hate Israel for crap like this and the USS Liberty more than any other country.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Looks interesting, will read later.

BTW, this article is almost a year old.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Looks interesting, will read later.

BTW, this article is almost a year old.

guess I'm behind the curve a little
first I';ve seen it, though, and pretty specific on how it all went down. gotta love wayne madsen.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

DO NOT EVADE THE CENSOR
edit on 12/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I used to like Wayne Madsen, Till he went to a pay only site and got all "Fox Newsy"......

Yep...

edit on 21-12-2011 by IrVulture because: Added 2nd line

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What is the evidence that this is from British intelligence reports, suppressed by Tony Blair ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What is the evidence that this is from British intelligence reports, suppressed by Tony Blair ?

Clearly, he got the report from an informant. I doubt he can offer up "proof" without burning that person. If you know who wayne madsen is, know his background, then you know he doesn't make things up..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
I used to like Wayne Madsen, Till he went to a pay only site and got all "Fox Newsy"......

Yep...

For a while now, it has been known that Wayne Madsen simply fabricates the news he wants to report. (They even laugh at him behind the scenes at AE911Truth)

Alternatively he wildly distorts or sensationalizes a triviality to accomplish the same thing. His sources are usually 'anonymous' and unverifiable. Which is exceedingly handy if you're conning someone.

Wayne Madsen a disturbed fantasist, but his undeserved reputation as a "journalist" complicates things. Since he used to work for the NSA, I also wouldn't be surprised if he was a disinfo artist. But I'm not Wayne Madsen, and I can't say I 'know' this to be true without direct evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Clearly, he got the report from an informant. I doubt he can offer up "proof" without burning that person. If you know who wayne madsen is, know his background, then you know he doesn't make things up..

So, we are guessing it came from an informant ? Doesn't sound very solid. I don't think British intelligence, and I suppose you mean SIS or MI6, is renowned for leaking stuff, particularly against specific instructions of the Prime Minister. Got any information about the investigation to identify the informant ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So, we are guessing it came from an informant ? Doesn't sound very solid. I don't think British intelligence, and I suppose you mean SIS or MI6, is renowned for leaking stuff, particularly against specific instructions of the Prime Minister. Got any information about the investigation to identify the informant ?

Is my name Wayne Madsen? Do I work in intelligence? and, even if I knew, somehow, who it was, why on earth would I or anyone reveal that person to random people on the internet? are you feeling OK?

edit on 21-12-2011 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

OK, so the position is that there is no evidence that any of this came from British intelligence. It came from Wayne Madsen. Pretty much as I thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

OK, so the position is that there is no evidence that any of this came from British intelligence. It came from Wayne Madsen. Pretty much as I thought.

You're trolling..you can see who wrote the article. You know, if you read madsen at all, that he gets most of his info from confidential informants. You need to work on your "imma jump in and discredit/cast doubt" skills, because, believe me, there are better ways to go about it than this.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You're trolling..you can see who wrote the article. You know, if you read madsen at all, that he gets most of his info from confidential informants. You need to work on your "imma jump in and discredit/cast doubt" skills, because, believe me, there are better ways to go about it than this.

When you can come up with some evidence that a word of this came from British intelligence reports then I shall take an interest.

As it is, it is just Wayne Madsen's hot air. Why on earth do you immediately and uncritically embrace it as true ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

When you can come up with some evidence that a word of this came from British intelligence reports then I shall take an interest.

As it is, it is just Wayne Madsen's hot air. Why on earth do you immediately and uncritically embrace it as true ?

His track record of bringing things to light kinda speaks volumes..in any case..you kinda lost the game here..but I appreciate the exercise.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Backing up what Madsen claimed.

Thank you very much for the original post by the way.

I feel a bit better now that my two posts were deleted.

I was beginning to think that there was some sort of nuclear war that I had not heard about and whole group of people were wiped out so that could not respond to this thread.

So happy to know there was no nuclear war and they are back like some sort of insect whent he lights go out.

As far as I know the greatest genius of our time other than Sean Hannity and I am now talking about Alex Jones kicked Wayne Madsen off his show because Wayne was ragging on Israel too much.

I am still shocked that Alex Jones admits that Israel was involved in 9/11 and has said it many times on his show.

Even though Alex Kicked Wayne Madsen off his show for pointing out the terrible things Israel is doing Alec did have Alan Hart the British broadcast journalist and expert on Israel on his show and Alan just came right out and said the Israelis pulled off the crimes of 9/11.

Mind you Alex has never had Alan Hart back.

Here is an interview Alex conducted with Alan Hart in which he backs up the basic claim that Madsen is making.

I don't agree with everything Alex says - he make major mistakes all the time but Alex does implicate Israel.

Please actually listen to the video.

I wonder if the civil engineers Alan Hart mentions also think Israel pulled off 9/11. Obviously the 19 amateur theory is off the table.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I don't need Wayne Madsen to tell me Mossad was involved with 911. Ask Netanyahu, 911 was great for Israel. The Zionists look towards 911 as a good thing when it should be horrific thing to think about.

I think Wayne was partially right with his theory, there are a few parts that I'm unclear about.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here's some additional research for those who are truly interested in determining anyone and everyone's possible involvement.

"What we do know publicly is that Iran and Hezbollah not only provided terrorist travel assistance for the 9/11 hijackers to travel through Iran to attend Afghan terror training camps, but also that Hezbollah's most senior operational leader, and chief liaison with Iran, Imad Mughniyah – and other Hezbollah operatives – traveled with the 9/11 hijackers in and out of Lebanon and in and out of Iran after these same hijackers had been issued visas to visit the United States. The purpose of the hijackers' travel into Iran after acquiring U.S. visas was made clear by Iranian defector testimony under seal."

cis.org...

The attached affidavits and attorney's brief inside this link is definitely worth a read and worth considering.

Looks like they even have former Iranian President, Abolhassan Banisadr, as a witness to the terrorist workings of the Iranian government. Then you have other Iranians who claim that there were meetings that took place with Iranian officials regarding this terrorist plot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join