It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God is the All-Good God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As a Christian believer, loyal to Jesus Christ, I have the good fortune of knowing God, and, of knowing him as an All-Good God.

Jesus never wavered, he never lost integrity, he did not complain, he IS kind, merciful, slow to anger, he is generous, giving, loving, and best of all, he is whole and complete not divided. And yet, broken down as he was, to enjoy any part of him, is to enjoy the whole of him, body, mind and soul, and that's really something very special, that in Christ, we have an all-good God, who transcends the duality of good and evil, allowing us the opportunity to be made whole again, with integrity, in him and through him with him in us. In Christ, God is completely one, while at the same time, entirely, entirely sympathetic to our plight. He understands. He knows our deepest fears and sorrows, our trials and tribulations, our weaknesses, our strengths, our hopes and dreams. In him and through him, we too in our humanity AND our divinity (made in God's image) can evolve and grow, even flourish, as a "work in progress" on the path of progress towards perfection and absolute wholeness, unto at-one-ment with him where he is, in joy, happiness, and in life as life is meant to be lived and enjoyed.

However, we all lose integrity, we fall short of his glory, which is the glory of God made manifest in human form, and as a result sometimes we victimize or are made victims of various abuses (however great or small) because of this loss of integrity, this breakdown in Civility, and yet, he himself was broken down WITHOUT any loss of integrity whatsoever, and in my mind, that's also really something very special, because it accepts us as we are, and meets us on the road precisely where we are at, inviting us, with love, to grow in the spirit and truth until we too get to enjoy all the fruits of the good life, the happy life and life as it is meant to be lived, life to the full, even to overflowing!

Christ is not the King of a kingdom or a house divided against itself and there is no lying to be found in him. He is always trustworthy and true, as a whole person of God (personal God) with integrity.

Where we all fall down and break down, which we all seem to inevitably do in one way or another, he picks us up and puts us back together again.

Of ourselves, we do not add up to what he adds up to, but in him, with him in us, we are rebuilt, rejoined, and reintegrated, and thus made into our truest and our very best self as we authentically really are and were made by God to be and to become.

Jesus Christ therefore, is like an evolutionary principal of reintegration, making of an otherwise fractured and divided humanity at enmity against itself in so many ways, into the family framework of the brotherhood/sisterhood of mankind, as the children of a loving God in one heavenly household, that we were created to be and to become no matter how fallen the state of our present condition.

What more can I say?

In Jesus Christ and through him alone (no one can point at anyone and say "there he is" or at themselves and say "I am he", since he is everywhere, being at one with God as the spirit, the truth, the life, and the reality) we are at long last reunited, made whole and complete, both individually and collectively as one global family of God (regardless of what we may or may not "believe").

Therefore, through Jesus Christ, whether you presently believe and know him as I do, or not, there is hope, hope for a better world and a brighter future, in the truth on the other side of the mask of "religion", which may very well operate as little more than a control valve for purposes of domination and submission, as sad as that may be, since it's very point of leverage is in diametric opposition to the principal of individual liberty, even love and mutuality, and family, which is the highest frame of reference both on earth and through the starry skies (if not in heaven above in the outer sphere where the people of the light live, in perfect comfort I might add!).

The All-Inclusive Christ

As the "Son of Man" Jesus Christ, now ascended with the first father of all creation in the outer sphere above all, represents for us, the family framework wherein the human being may come to realize his/her full potential from life to life in eternity. Being all-inclusive, his is not an exclusive proposition. He excludes no one, he does not shut anyone out.

Thus, he represents one whole family with no-one excluded.

This then leads to the healing and the regeneration of the world in time and history, a world re-integrated, and reunited, made whole again (at long last) as one global family/civilization, a world created for us for our enjoyment, and a world given to us to steward for all future generations (not a throw away world).

We are one family under Christ Jesus our common Lord (does't matter if you believe this or not, it makes what I've said no less true!)

P.S. (this may not make sense to most, but it might to some, for those with the ears to hear, or for curious PTB, maybe even some of whom might have an axe to grind).

There is only the need for ONE passover lamb as processed spiritual food for our enjoyment, and that person is Jesus Christ who was born, lived and died as one of us, and yet who, for reasons we can hardly fathom, became entirely transparent to God, whereby the Atma and Brahma are one (son and father of the all in all). It is therefore vital and of the utmost importance to recieve and include the lamb, keeping him with us in the house, which in so doing, represents our reunification and our redemption for the past sins of the world, and after all, we each of us, to a one, myself and everyone the whole world over, deserve to be included, and never excluded, so that all will be present in the house with Christ as God above all. After all, a one armed man is a very lonely person.

Love to all, Merry Christmas, and may the New Year bring tidings of joy and new possibility for you and yours .

None of us need be persecuted any more, enough's enough.

God Bless,

NAM

P.S My avatar is a Peacock feather, which symbolizes resurrection. It is not a turkey feather just in case you might have been wondering, and "cold turkey" has no meaning whatsoever as a metaphor, except maybe to quit smoking, which is my new years resolution, that and take better care of myself and live a better and more fruitful life, while trying to be most helpful wherever possible, but in small ways.

I love you all, even though you don't neccessarily always keep all your promises.

edit on 20-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So your God is not the God in the bible who told Ezekiel to bake bread using human feces as fuel? Just checking, cuz that God is a real jerk...
edit on 20-12-2011 by JanJamboree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Happy Hanukkah.
My god won't send me to hell :-)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Those who chose the ways of the world which is at present controlled by Satan

will never understand or except that Jesus is God and his ways may not be understood by those who do not chose him.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Your God has a bit of competition out there as being top dog .
2nd line

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Happy Hanukkah.
My god won't send me to hell :-)

And neither will mine!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
deleted post - unneccessary.

edit on 20-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The problem that i have with christians is that they worship jesus.Jesus warned against this himself, now if only they could learn to live like him in his footsteps as it were, which i think is the real message of Jesus. If we all followed that, then this world would be som much better.

OP i am not knocking you, i believe there are many different paths that lead to the same place, it is all a matter of how you decide to get there, Christ would not want to belong to just christians, your words were "the son of man".

Please also explain this problem too me. If the devil of the bible is as bad as the bible tells us, why would the devil allow you to have supposedly the 1 thing that would bring you salvation(the bible)?.

I believe there is some truth in some of the bible, but you have to understand that things were left out and changed around. How can man in anyway try to interpret the bible and get it right? not gonna happen.

Jesus was a good teacher, but i believe that we are poor students, how many of us live like he did in our actions and deeds? none, i know i dont, i know i try to be as good as i can be, not out of being scared that i will forever burn in hell, but because i think i am basically a decent human being. I do not need a god to threaten me that if i am bad then hell will get me. The bible i.m.o is a very good tool like all religions for maintaining control over the populace by fear!. I think Jesus teachings have been misconstrued and it is more about him than his message which is ashame. Answer me this also, do we bring our children up with fear? i know i do not bring my children up this way.

What about the times on this planet before the times the bible tells us about? we see evidence that there were civilisations etc here coming out more and more, kind of reinforces my points.

The whole tone of your post comes across as you being far superior,that shows more of your mental state than anything else. I am no better or worse than any other human being, each will receive what he deserves.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All good? the Christian god is nothing more then a copy of many other gods from many pagan religions.He is not the ''All-Good God'' as he has a huge ego and will kill you if you don't bow before him or he will just send you straight to hell.

The Christian god is not a loving god but a vengeful one who,if he does show anything to do with love,will only show tough love.If there is a god though,he would have to be strict anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

In Jesus Christ and through him alone (no one can point at anyone and say "there he is" or at themselves and say "I am he", since he is everywhere, being at one with God as the spirit, the truth, the life, and the reality) we are at long last reunited, made whole and complete, both individually and collectively as one global family of God (regardless of what we may or may not "believe").

We are one family under Christ Jesus our common Lord (doesn't matter if you believe this or not, it makes what I've said no less true!)

while your passage was well written, i am finding it hard to justify your post on a website such as ABOVE TOP SECRET. where is the conspiracy? where is the obscure ancient history? where is the cryptoid?

instead, i read a testimonial. certainly not what i come to ATS for.

if you wish to evangelize, testify or proselytize, find an alternate place to do it.

i am not demeaning your faith. good on you for being so devout, but you must realize comments such as the one's quoted above are truly off putting to those of a different faith (including those of no particular faith).

so cheers and a blessed YULE, for this very sacred ancient holiday is upon us, marking the winter solstice when the sunlight returns from the depths of darkness... so merry meet and blessed be to one and all (whether you believe it or not, it makes i no less true!)

edit on 20-12-2011 by mythos because: hmmmm.... something's goofy with the quote.

edit on 20-12-2011 by mythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

Hey there's no need for a dog-fight, that's absurd as well although I realize that's not what you're suggesting here, it's just that so many of these things and arguments come down to some sort of win-lose competition, which in matters of faith is utterly ridiculous, since Christ is the head of the table, and there's no divided middle, so when you get close to the head, both parties need to stand down and just relax and take it easy and allow the space to freely open up in between, which is the creative space of all new possibility, for everyone. For me it's not about me, but everyone else, although my own self centered, narcissistic tendencies are rather hard to shake, and having racked my brain over this a 1000 times, and having taken a lot of heat and abuse for my beliefs, it's hard to just let go, but let go we must.

This IS Faith, Religion and Theology right, so what's wrong with the OP?

And my apologies if that reply sounded a little whacky. Forgive me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

For me, anything less than this ie: some sort of Christian duality, makes no sense to me, from my reading of the Bible and understanding ie: tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil vs. tree of life, can be a real drag on the system.

edit on 20-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In other words, Christ as God, cannot be divided in two halves.

He is the resolution to the karmic wheel for those who wish to make use of his free gift of grace, which is of incalculable value. Otherwise, we're simply relegated, not to hell, but to a suffering of our own making from life to life until we are ready to move up, or, if a bodhisatva of some kind, willingly choose to return for all the right reasons. There is no duality in Christ howver as the all-good Godhead, none. It cannot be that way since he came to uproot the tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil and replace it with the tree of life re-presented as a gift of grace from above.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I don't understand how this was insufficient to communicate just where I'm coming from..? Seems there's a communication break down of some kind, a missing link, an x factor which needs due consideration..

God Bless, and Merry Christmas

Don't worry, we'll figure this thing out and get to the root and source of the problem in pursuit of it's resolution, in such a way and manner that there will be space for growth over time, and not "all at once".

I love you all!

NAM

top topics

join