It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HAS Barack Obama Done?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

2. The Financial Reform act banned the trading of gold and silver as of July 2011 so that no outside or private entity could manipulate the value and outright bans the private sale of large amounts of gold. You see all of those "Cash for Gold" commercials on tv and in your city? That is the preparation of the return to the gold standard!

Again, maybe not a bad idea in theory.

But that part is only designed to control the wild hedging derivative trades and help the trading companies who were having to pay investors not to take physical delivery on gold that the companies had trouble getting themselves.

There are exceptions and waivers I THINK:

You can still buy gold and take delivery within 48 hours on cash sales.

You can still trade futures contracts and take delivery in 28 days.

Can someone quote the law and explain ?

I could be wrong.

this was not designed to "help" the average citizen.

The "cash for gold" outfits pressed Congress for the exceptions and waivers.

3. The old "Federal Reserve Notes" will all be phased out and swopped out with the new United States Dollars hence why the Presidential Dollar series was recently cancelled.
4. The Federal Govt will take over the control over and regulation of interest rates so that they can't be externally manipulated!

Can somebody please cite the legislation for these claims?

6. NM Rothschilds & Sons Lt. UK along with the Bank Of England controls now most of the world's central banks.

Yes,

But how do you beat those guys

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by xuenchen

It does not need to be voted on because the charter ends Dec 23 2012.

Search up someone named Tom Heneghan Intelligence Briefings as dude has high up connections and has been the only one reporting the backchannel reports of nationalization.

www.galacticfriends.com...

www.stewwebb.com...

www.myspace.com...

www.myspace.com...

All adherent to a little known item called "The Reagan-Wanta-Mittrand Protocols From 1988" which is something that cannot be discussed further upon until the time is right.

There is nothing in the Fed Reserve Act that says it ends.

If there is,

Show us the quoted language in the original Act of Congress.

Maybe if it ends we could move forward.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

No legislation is needed as the orders have already been handed down.

Notice how since the Debt Ceiling debacle from this past July when the vote of "No Confidence" of The Federal Reserve's ability to restore our nation back to economic health that both Geithner and Bernake have been dead silent?

This is the order itself being exercised as both were told to shut their trap or else be arrested for Threatening The United States Of America. The Occupy Movement is to get the American people behind this.

The original act from 1913 never declared it as permanent and is subjected to review. The recent review from this past summer ordered it ended.

From Daily Paul website explaining the 99 year charter :
www.dailypaul.com...

edit on 20-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

No legislation is needed as the orders have already been handed down.

Stop trying to skirt around the issue and until some more things and stop trying to debunk this. Notice how since the Debt Ceiling debacle from this past July when the vote of "No Confidence" of The Federal Reserve's ability to restore our nation back to economic health that both Geithner and Bernake have been dead silent?

This is the order itself being exercised as both were told to shut their trap or else be arrested.

The original act from 1913 never declared it as permanent and is subjected to review. The recent review from this past summer ordered it ended.

OK

You are the expert Mr POTUS

"The recent review from this past summer ordered it ended."
What review was that? .... the truth now please.

So you are confirming the Shadow Government is at work.

The original act from 1913 never declared it as a 100 year charter either.

Your ideas are good, but a wee bit "out there".

There is no legislation confirming any of your claims.

Put your opinions together better, and you might be talking straight.

Be careful here .....

Edit to add:
I notice IMD1 has cleverly "ommitted" some of the responding post.
I have quoted from the original
It is true and correct as seen here.

edit on Dec-20-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Dec-20-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here's MY opinion.

My "sources" tell me that the 113th Congress with whoever is the next POTUS will do the following:

1) Raise all taxes in all sectors.

1a) Income taxes will be adjusted as the market will bear.

(but the tax revenues will not be enough to support future government borrowing)

1b) Adjust tax deductions to increase revenues.

2) Legislate a value added tax similar to most other countries. Probably 20%.

MY "sources" also tell me that the SCOTUS will declare parts of NObamacare unconstitutional.
Possible forcing a re-legislation or complete repeal.

MY "sources" also tell me that the next POTUS will instruct the FED to begin raising interest rates.
The banks won't loan at low rates.
The corporations are "borrowing" through bond issues at low rates.
They need more time to complete their borrowing.

All current and near future efforts will be designed to fail. 2012 is an election year.
All politicians are afraid.

I hope I am wrong (but not about NObamacare).

edit on Dec-20-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I always do my best work in behind the scenes hence the structure on how I words things.

The Shadow Govt is not operational just backchannels which are always open regardless of what's going on in front of the scene.

No legislation, no weblinks, no record on the web exists so that it couldn't be circumvented as these people were caught red handed causing the 2008 crash,

I don't deal in opinions as what I say is law and is final when it pertains to dealing with groups like this. Recent polls starting from 08 had declared that they want the Federal Reserve either abolished or nationalized.

www.myspace.com...
-----
The President has also ordered U.S. Secretary Treasury Timothy Geithner to begin preliminary planning to nationalize U.S. banks aka Bank of America and Citibank and other financial institutions tied to the massive, toxic Bush-Clinton Crime Family derivatives that have collapsed the U.S. economy and threatens the financial stability of the entire world.

Reference: The nationalization order will save the U.S. banking institutions by placing these toxic derivatives in Bankruptcy Court where the culprits and criminals like Bernard Madoff and Sir R. Allen Stanford can be brought to justice for turning the entire U.S. banking system into a TREASONOUS Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme.
----
US MILITARY WARNS FED BANK NO MORE BAILOUTS & TRILLIONS STOLEN TO RETURN
youtu.be...

Reports are Condeleeza Rice, Alan Greenspan and many others have begun to sing like canaries to avoid arrest! 43 cancelled a trip earlier this year a trip to Switzerland because he's a wanted man there, both him and Cheney are wanted in Marlboro, Vermont. Those two are also wanted in Canada. 43 is also wanted by Amnesty International for war crimes.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I always do my best work in behind the scenes hence the structure on how I words things.

The Shadow Govt is not operational just backchannels which are always open regardless of what's going on in front of the scene.

No legislation, no weblinks, no record on the web exists so that it couldn't be circumvented as these people were caught red handed causing the 2008 crash,

I don't deal in opinions as what I say is law and is final when it pertains to dealing with groups like this. Recent polls starting from 08 had declared that they want the Federal Reserve either abolished or nationalized.

www.myspace.com...
-----
The President has also ordered U.S. Secretary Treasury Timothy Geithner to begin preliminary planning to nationalize U.S. banks aka Bank of America and Citibank and other financial institutions tied to the massive, toxic Bush-Clinton Crime Family derivatives that have collapsed the U.S. economy and threatens the financial stability of the entire world.

Reference: The nationalization order will save the U.S. banking institutions by placing these toxic derivatives in Bankruptcy Court where the culprits and criminals like Bernard Madoff and Sir R. Allen Stanford can be brought to justice for turning the entire U.S. banking system into a TREASONOUS Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme.
----

OK,

calm down and think before you post.

not all people understand.

But do be very careful of renegade opinions on blogs and other forums.

Many are citing opinions, not genuine facts.

If TPTB are going to change things, then state all that as your opinion.

You are scaring the crap out of some people !

I like Ron Paul too, but there is a very powerful element out to stop him.

Some of this makes sense, as there seems to be no other way out of the mess.

keep going.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I have met Mr. Heneghan and can verify that his sources are correct.

The truth is scary yes but the light at the end of this tunnel is in view.

I do not have to be careful about a thing. The SCUM know who I am, what I've ordered and what I've done. So they do not scare me.

I've always been calm and continue to remain cool, calm and collected.

This nation was founded on faith and trust and please have both.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Obama has lied on a daily basis... like the previous, and the guy before him, and him, and him. If I had a pound sterling for every time a president or prime minister said "Our troops will all be out by blah blah blah" I would have a few hundred! The bottom line is, Obama is part of an organisation that is raping the middle east. Im ashamed.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hes spent almost more than double than the previous 2 presidents before him....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

And the answer is.....Nothing.Hes done absolutely nothing (positive anyways),just like the faces in the government where i live.
Hes just a face-man,he just sits behind a desk,talks crap to the MSM and travels around,and at YOUR expense of course.

I don't buy into the whole two party BS,i also don't buy into that the "head" of whatever government,actually does anything positive or worth while for THE PEOPLE,i bet you could take away most of a government,the top end of government as well,not the bottom end,and it would still run exactly how it is right now,not that i support how it runs or is structured.

These "people" in so called "government" (Legal gangs) aren't helping us at all and are more so making our lives worse.

edit on 20-12-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
well said, LEGAL GANGS.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He's a puppet. He hasn't done anything, well anything noteworthy of his own choosing. He has been told what to do and , what not to do. He's done what the puppetmasters want, again like the majority of other US Presidents.

Bottom line is he's a powerful politician who became POYUS, and well I wonder what percentage of powerful politicians actually do anything unless they are told to.

Even if we get a President elected, who doesn't follow "the script", I am sure his life expectancy will be extremely short. JFK was the last real man we've had as a president, and well look at what they did to him, and his brother/family.

Without a complete overhaul of the US government it doesnt matter who is POTUS. There's no point in even voting. Cause even if you do get a person in there who's gonna try to make some changes that are positive for the 99%, he or she is most likely gonna have an unfortunate accident resulting in death.

We've just not gotten to the breaking point yet till we realize this, the 99% that is, and WE decide to make some changes. But it's gonna take alot of brave men and woman willing to make HUGE sacrafices in order to make real change. I don't know if it'll ever happen, we may have already been brainwashed into submission.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by polos

Let's just cheque some facts shall we before you or anyone else tries to issue a blatant lie like that ok?

www.usdebtclock.org...

Year debt (overall and operating)
2011 - $56.4T - $15.1T
2008 - $50.8T - $10.7T
2004 - $37.7 - $7.6T
2000 - $27.1T - $5.7T!

Now who did what? Under 43 the overall debt spikes nearly $30 Trillion (more then doubled) and the operating debt doubled.

MODERATOR EDIT -- CALLING SOMEONE A "TROLL" IS AGAINST ATS STANDARDS. THIS THREAD IS NOW BEING HEAVILY MODERATED.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

By accusing him of doing nothing is you playing right into their hands without even realizing it. By refusing to acknowledge a victory to the nation means they own you.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There is a part of me that thinks a question like this is pointless (no offense to the OP!). I say this because, what one person views as "having been accomplished" another person won't view as such. Healthcare reform is a good example of this. Then of course, the lasting effects of a presidential administration normally aren't seen until years down the road; but with the way the political climate is in the US at the moment, the parties are just going to keep trading the presidency for a while, which means that the new president will just reverse the things that the former did.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Im not accusing him though,im saying he has done nothing,i really believe that,especially for the amount of money these goofballs are paid for the "work" they do? seriously.

Someone could argue that they live in the public eye,thats why its a tough job and why they are paid the amounts they are.

But living in the public eye,like everyone else does,wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have so much to hide like these politician celebrity's obviously do...

I have more respect for people like firefighters that help save land where humans exist,not clowns sitting at some desk acting like they actually make any difference or have real power,its a joke.

What kind of victory are you talking about TheImmaculateD1? and when did it happen exactly?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ATS makes no sense. You people don't even believe what you say. On one hand saying the president is a puppet, on the other complaining about his actions (or lack thereof). You make no sense. I see most of you are rabidly right wing. You proclaim to be independents yet are constantly in the bag for the GOP.

I don't get it. None of you are honest about what you believe.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Chance321

Do you and your wife go out every now and then to keep your marriage fresh?

Yes, but not $100k parties and nights out on the town. All footed by the Tax payer.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join