It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Policy Polling : Ron Paul the FRONT RUNNER @ 23% in Iowa.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
spread the Jay Leno interview on facebook and twitter etc, its so far the best I have seen

this video discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Great to see this Drudge Report Headline: POLL: PAUL PULLS AHEAD.
Soon the STHF attack from the Republican establisment and MSM will begin.

Link to Drudge's Link

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The only surprising thing with this news is that the Media covered it at all.

Sure, Newt's been at the top of the ticket for a week or two -- so it's time to hand the baton to someone else.

Eventually, at the last, however, I think it's a foregone conclusion that Mitt will be the Republican front-runner.

If Ron Paul is going to have ANY chance, he will have to run as a third party candidate. Which of course will spit the vote between Mitt and Ron and Obama will win.

Of course, if Ron Paul doesn't go third party -- it will be Obama vs. Mitt alone, and Mitt will lose, because that's been the script all along. If the Republicans were serious about winning the election, they wouldn't be having so many debates to ACTUALLY let us get to know the candidates.

After you see the clowns without their fancy red shoes, rubber noses and makeup, it's still a bat# crazy person with a God complex.

At least Ron Paul knows a bit more than any of the others on foreign policy -- but he's got a few absolutist, and irrational ideas as well. At this point, however, having little confidence in Obama -- I'm ready for a monkey wrench to be thrown into the works. Crash the machine.

>> The best advice I can give RP is this slogan; "Ron Paul may be the Monkey Wrench we need in 2012."

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
CNN on damage control
edition.cnn.com...

There are plenty of problems with Paul as a general election candidate -- his noxious 9/11 views in particular (Paul essentially believes that U.S. foreign policy contributed to provoking the attacks). He is 76 years old. And he is proposing $1 trillion in cuts in the first year of his administration.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
On Thursday I heard Rush Limbaugh attacking Ron Paul, and on Friday it was Sean Hannity, and then Mark Levin. I used to have respect for these guys, but not anymore. They've now identified themselves as shills of the msm.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Rush may be avoiding endorsing him to prevent the negative reaction people have to his endorsement, the kiss of death...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Look at the comments in the bottom of the CNN section they set CNN right

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Looks like the establishment want to question the results?
Soon they will tell us hackers took over and voted for Paul ...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
CNN on damage control
edition.cnn.com...

There are plenty of problems with Paul as a general election candidate -- his noxious 9/11 views in particular (Paul essentially believes that U.S. foreign policy contributed to provoking the attacks). He is 76 years old. And he is proposing $1 trillion in cuts in the first year of his administration.

Our policies DID help lead to 9/11. He is 100% correct, even if people don't like the truth, it is true.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by mrnotobc

i agree... i hope that if he doesnt get the nomination that there are enough of us angry that we get off our bums and do something about. what, i do not know...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

CNN on damage control
edition.cnn.com...

If U.S. foreign policy didn't contribute to 9/11 I must be living in an altered state of consciousness. That's just lame, lame and pathetically lame.

He is a 76 year old doctor who knows how to take care of his health and is in good shape. He is sharp as a tack and brilliant.

There's nothing unhealthy or unproductive about taking a nap. Thomas Edison did it frequently when he was stymied on figuring something out. I think it's commonplace throughout the world. I've already heard that attack. Better a nap than a 3 martini lunch for productivity.

What's so bad about $1 trillion in cuts? They are trying to make that sound unrealistic, it is not. I bet he will make it happen. Some government agencies are going to be gone in short order.

If this is damage control they don't have much to work with.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You still won't hear a word of it mentioned in the MSM. It'll be Newt Gingrich losing ground to Mitt Romney.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Good idea with themed donation amounts.

I just donated 17.76... RP will be nothing short of revolutionary when he gets to the white house. Exactly what we need.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I donated and made over 100 calls today on the phone from home system. I went out to lunch in my Ron Paul t-shirt and parked right in front of the restaurant with a huge sign on my windshield so anybody coming out would see it.

THIS IS HOW WE WIN! PUUSSHHHH

Awesome. Everyone should be doing this sort of stuff!!

;-)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Got to love the grassroots support for this man!

edit on 19-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: edited size of picture

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
***snip***
I've already donated twice, ***snip*** in honor of the 1773 Boston Tea Party***snip***in honor of ending the Fed and the income tax, both of which were passed that year.
***snip***since there'll be no income tax!
***snip***

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Does this mean that you back that people should look out for themselves? That poor people should remain just that - poor? That the NO TAXES means that you will have to pay for health care, roads, sewers, etc. by way of paying private companies for those services. Private companies which are well known for their fair prices?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
On Thursday I heard Rush Limbaugh attacking Ron Paul, and on Friday it was Sean Hannity, and then Mark Levin. I used to have respect for these guys, but not anymore. They've now identified themselves as shills of the msm.

Neocon shills for sure. Have you ever once heard any of them mention 9/11 in a conspiratorial context? They won't even entertain the possibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

I believe it is for the states to determine those things, not the corrupt and bloated federal government which has hijacked the states powers to regulate themselves in such affairs. Thus, that power given back to the states, would negate the need for a giant (illegal) unapportioned federal income tax forced on private citizens under physical threats of incarceration and theft of property.

Basically Ron Paul is for eliminating the TRIBUTE that it forced from every citizen to the wannabe royalty in DC.

State tax is on the states, of course. Let the states handle those matters you mentioned.
edit on 12/19/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by eLPresidente

I have a family member who is a hedgefund manager and lives at trump towers and told him I was voting for ron paul. He told me he voted for Ross perot and it didnt help out, but im not wavering, we have the interwebz as our weapon.

voting for Ross Perot absolutely helped out. It helped get the Democrats elected as it split the GOP vote.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

spread the Jay Leno interview on facebook and twitter etc, its so far the best I have seen

this video discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

Seen the video - heard the arguments.

If he gets in power and has his ways he will kill the United States of America.

He is whoring for votes with the "no tax" and "free drugs".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join