It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Clue What This Website/Video Are For?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Stumbled on this website this morning. Not sure what it is, and don't have a credit card. Someone suggest4ed viral marketing for some show involving the pyramids but I dunno. I was thinking some kid trying to sell plans for an RC car too. I'm lazy atm and figure someone else already knows what's going on with this.

This is apparently relevant.

Here's the page

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

you just get a glimpse of what looks like a golden egypt style face reflecting back and maybe some sort of statue standing next to it. definatley looks like there's some undiscovered treasure down there.

you have to pause it at the exact 10th of a second to see the face. it looks like a side profile of a woman made out of gold

Spoiler alert, the RC fell down the end of the shaft, crashing and recorded this.

The now-i-know guy had a message at the end the said like I know something is going on down there, I'm gonna tell the location of the shaft for own risk and your death or something.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yeah all that's been assumed is that this dude is from russia and he likes money. That's about all I could tell though. Did you actually pay for the videos? Or where did you find them?
edit on 17-12-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Nope. Someone did and there was an upload on YouTube that just got taken down. I'm almost positive the dude is just scamming but it's still interesting me.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I was actually interested to see what he had until I saw that he wants money for them.

Bugger that.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps this persons machinery is being used but he is not getting credit for it?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

definately a cliff hanger.

i don't have $5mil but i would give him my 2cents if he asked. ha ha ha ha

-subfab

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

This is apparently what you see at the end. Two figures looking at something gold reflecting light. Creepy

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I COME FROM [removed by Domo] ! We deduced it was a scam, the tunnel is really a metal airvent gussied up. If you actually payed to download it, you are a

K pretty much convinced scam. Was from the beginning actually.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Just looking at the RC vehicle, it looks like it would be too big to fit in one of the shafts anyway.

If anyone with access to an RC vehicle could do this, I would think that those shafts would have been explored a million times by now.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Good point but consider that National Geographic hadn't sent RC cars in until this year (I believe). Still interesting. Could make a cool movie.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Kryties

Could make a cool movie.

Absolutely! If it were a fictional movie I would definitely download it

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The person offers the full video on that website for 5$ if you are really curious =)

It's pretty interesting and all but if the user who made the video is also the same one who uploaded the video I am a bit skeptical. Mainly because of the usage of the music haha.

If it was serious I don't think it would have that kind of silly action-movie style music, but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Full vid guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
the fact that this video has a sound track screames fake fake fake

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

I'm surprised everyone is so anti soundtrack! I'd slap a soundtrack on that movie if I made it. A better one, sure.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

why real life dosnt have a sound track.. unless your so brainwashed by hollywood and tv that you think real needs a sound track

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is BS.. how did he get that car through customs? It looks like a bomb on wheels.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

How would it be hard to get it through customs? Just check the bag.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join