It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Deployment Just Ordered, Merry Christmas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
B.O. & his White House show little to no respect of the Constitution. SUPPOSEDLY He was a Constitutional lawyer before hIs extensive career in politics (campaigning the entire two years he was a Senator out of Chicago). I have communicated with students from Harvard & Columbia Universities, guess WHAT?
.NOBODY remembers him for the distance of a semester. There are no grades to be found,even by reporters.trying to dig up a scoop.apparently B.O. Enlisted as a foreign student that one semester. Strange that he studied in the US and received foreign aid, yet he won the presidency under the lie of being a Us citizen. 2nd if his biological father was born in Africa & B.O. Senior disclaimed being a us citizen..this would make B.O. NOT a natural born citizen a ineligible to run for the presidency. We have been played by B.O.'s puppeteers. Anyone other than B.O.And his 5 trillion + spending spree in order to save this NATION.We need to open an investigation and prosecute Barry Sorrento for lying to the US citizenship& reverse his handy work to save the USA. Needless to say this lying thief makes my blood boil....... I Can not wait for B.O. To be out of a position of power and into an orange jump suit.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by mastahunta

NOT, when are people going to learn Republican/Demarcates all the same, at one time it was the same party. We need to stop looking at parties, and start waking up to the truth found in the law, just look at my threads on the law and how it effects all of us.

If your going to vote, and by the way voting itself is a crime, but if your going to participate then stop voting parties and vote for the person that has the same beliefs as yourself.

Besides the President is really nothing more then a figure head in my opinion, with the elitist pulling the strings, as in big bankers.

All I'm saying is the Republicans at the debates have been drooling over IRAN, McCain drooled over
Iran, this new lot is no different. Even the crowds AT the debates cheer on the hawkish rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

reply to post by mastahunta

NOT, when are people going to learn Republican/Demarcates all the same, at one time it was the same party. We need to stop looking at parties, and start waking up to the truth found in the law, just look at my threads on the law and how it effects all of us.

If your going to vote, and by the way voting itself is a crime, but if your going to participate then stop voting parties and vote for the person that has the same beliefs as yourself.

Besides the President is really nothing more then a figure head in my opinion, with the elitist pulling the strings, as in big bankers.

All I'm saying is the Republicans at the debates have been drooling over IRAN, McCain drooled over
Iran, this new lot is no different. Even the crowds AT the debates cheer on the hawkish rhetoric.

Ron Paul has the absolute best policy when it comes to Iran. Diplomacy instead of this constant war... You should take a look at what he has to say. You just might like it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Why does our country need to be involved?

1) War is money for the elite.
2) Foreign wars divert sheeples' anger away from the rich/elite who create endless wars.
3) The athiest military/elite/arms dealers/mad scientists and weapons manufacturers are all obeying the Bible that states that in the end of days 'there will be wars and rumours of wars'.
4) Rememer how a world war solved the mass unemployment during the 'Great Depression'.
5) Wait for Damascus to be reduced to rubble when USA drops its M.O.A.B on the city.
Isiah 15:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
America is involved because it knows it is dying. This is America's last dying breath. Like a desperate criminal full of hatred saying 'if I go down, I am taking the world with me'. WW3

History is repeating itself !!

As for Iran. In Bible scripture Iran is the leader in the attack on Israel. Hence, no matter what happens to Iran, they will never be fully destroyed.
Iran is also helped by the north (Russia). This is why Russia had practically its intire tank legion north of Georgia ready to attack Georgia when they decided in 2008 to go Pro-West policies. Georgia is the easiest one of Russias satallite nations that it can use to pass its military hardware through into Turkey when it launches its attack on Israel. They will battle in the valley of Magiddo (armageddon).

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria,

I was stationed at Fort Hood. 2nd Armored Division.
Who exactly is going? And how are they getting into Syria?? That doesn't seem possible.
I can see them getting stationed in Jordan ... invited to Jordan to the border ... or Saudi Arabia ...
But Syria???

Then again .. this is Obama we are talking about as Commander in Chief.
He could be doing a little international 'community organizing'.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The US IMO, should mingle their own affair.

This is civil war all over again.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria, this could be the reason for this hasty action being taken. news.yahoo.com...

There is talk about civil war possibilities being higher then ever in this region, so what does Obama do? Puts American soldiers in harms way again in a place we have no business being and just days before Christmas to boot.

America needs to get back to the founders idea's of isolationism and stop trying to take over the dam world.

The U.N needs to be told to take a hike and get out of America and this Dictator of a President needs to go, not just out of office but go to jail for the many wrongs he has committed in this once Great Union.

Did you ever hear the famous Winston Churchill quote "Careless talk costs lives." I hope your CO finds you and charges you. Talking about troop movements before they actually happen puts you and your colleagues in danger.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I can agree with that, and it may be true. However, it's information like this that the public needs to know to make educated decisions on what our policymakers are doing. It's kind of a catch 22. I for one don't want to be spoon fed a made up response after the fact by the MSM.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ron Paul 2012!!!! If we keep voting those calling for war in and wanting to attack Iran, we no doubt will be in endless military conflict until our country crumbles around us... Its your choice.

I feel bad for those troops, Merry Christmas indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hopefully, in the few days the servicemen and women have off, they will peek online and see how bad their country is falling apart. Or at least understand why they are fighting in syria.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

It does not matter who is in office we will be in every war we can get into,it is the American way.

The generals will have there dead 20 year olds and hand out medals to there families so they(the generals) can have there feeling of invincability and superiority, they live for this.............just my opinion.

edit on 17-12-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When I was in the service, routine deployments and exercises were known in advance and discussed freely. But we also had "alerts" when all personnel were mustered or ordered to base with your gear. Usually it was a readiness exercise and once on post you were in lock down (no outside communication) until the alert was called off. We even had to take (back then) the diaphragms out of all pay phones and land lines in the alert area so communication was stopped from leaking out.

The military would never in any form (to include so-called insiders) communicate operational plans to a hot spot with any outside source.

That's like telling the enemy the date, time, number of personnel, and place of landing of said personnel so the enemy could be there in advance to destroy the incoming threat. ridiculous.

Also we didn't travel with live ammo. It was drawn after landing and mating up with supply resources. So you have an unarmed military landing in a hotspot with a timeline given to the enemy in advance of deployment?

Military security sure has changed since my days. Even in WWII they had a warning slogan, "Loose lips sinks ships."

If true that deployments are announced in advance today to the world at large, then God help our troops.
edit on 17-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Thank you, this is exactly what I was saying.

These people have no clue, and the fact that so many of them believe this obvious tripe is a real worry. Do people have no common sense at all?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
here's some help.

US Claims Iran 9/11 link

A US court has won a default judgement that Iranian officials, including its supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, provided help to the 9/11 hijackers behind the worst terror attack on American soil. The lawsuit was filed by the families of the atrocity's victims. There was no Iranian representation in court. RT talks to Michel Chossudovsky, Director of the Center for Research on Globalization.

Yeah that has already been used as a source. And no one can tell us WHAT COURT. What is the docket number. And why is there a court in the US trying anyone in absentia?

Since no one wants to answer these questions, or CAN answer these questions, then it is BS.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Name just one thing that Mr Obama has done which would warrant a jail sentence please if you can?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

LOL Put Obama in jail for doing the same thing the past 4 president's have done? Gimme a break already.
Funny I can post a real concern/event and it gets deleted and this post ends up on the top of the list.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by randyvs

RT news puts out tripe.

They seem to print and put on video some of the worst of the most crummy conspiracy theories found on ATS and infowars.com.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is a good example of that.

This member was astute enough to point out a very glaring detail that the research geniuses at RT seemed to have overlooked:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enough said.

I think enough has been said on this! RT News is the closest you're going to get to the truth and as for putting out stuff from Info wars - it's the other way around mate.

You still don't say what you class as a reliable source - you'd have some great followers if you did!

Indiscriminately posting tripe about some US court that doesn't exist is NOT telling the truth.

I've been looking for what court it is. The docket number of the case, a freakin memo. NOTHING. There is no source on this other than hearsay from RT and gullible conspiracy theorists who spread it without having facts. The same goes for this story here.

Unlike yourself I look for the very source of the information. If someone tells me the supreme court heard this case or that case and rendered an opinion, I would get the docket number of that case, go to the SCOTUS website and read the opinion myself and use that as a source instead of taking an organization like Russia Today's word on it.

I don't care about followers. I care about accuracy and I don't want egg on my face because I believe in BS without fully vetting what was being said.

Try it some time.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So your answer is to do nothing and sit and watch as Syrians die.

Why is it that anti-war people don't even support wars that're necessary?

Anti-war people = dictatorship enablers.

Did you know there were anti-war protesters EVEN AS we knew Japan had bombed Pearl Harbor? So knowing we had no choice meant nothing to them. Only their own welfare meant something. But if we had stopped the war it would have meant surrendering to the Japanese. Is that welfare? Do anti-war people consider what we would sacrifice to prevent all war?

In the case of Syria it's about humanitarian rights. It's about OTHER people. This isn't like when Japan attacked us. But it's very similar. We live in a global world now. We cannot isolate ourselves. IF we do, dictatorship breeds and spreads. Eventually, it will reach our shores.

This is a sort of globalized force of law. It's an awakening where all people are protected. It will lead to a more peaceful and ordered world. We will one day go to the stars together.

Same things are happening in the economy as EVERYBODY is considered. This of course leads to short-term displacement. Low-income workers in the US, for example, were displaced when we passed legislation to make doing business in other countries easier and cost effective. But the net result of all this is that developing countries are rising up and not wallowing in poverty. It's a short-term bad, a long-term good. But protectionists want us to keep all jobs here in america and NEVER globalize our economy. The problem with that is it will eventually work against us and isolate us from the rest of the world. It would also weaken us as it would disconnect us from others who might do certain things better than we do. And the rest of the world could use us as well. Bottom line, the world is becoming ONE and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

The future will remember us as having fought for a globalized world that works as a result of the force of law. A world where we consider the rights of EVERYONE and protect everyone. But some people are only concerned with their own welfare and selfishness prevents them from giving themselves to this cause. Inevitably, the great majority of people will do the right thing and sacrifice themselves for the long-term good of the world. It's just how nature works; to survive.

Just know that by choosing to be selfish nobody will remember you. You're nothing.
edit on 17-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Awww, Grats OP your thread made it to the front page!!, I remember when it was just a widdle thwead. :-)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
We need a Republican President so you can spend 10 years in Iran...

Good Luck

Like Ron Paul?

When you get smart enough to vote for a President instead of a party you will be halfway there.
Until then, please don't play with matches..... For yor own sake.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join