It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 To Die At London Olympics?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This has some pretty strong evidence to suggest something big is going to happen at next years London Olympics.

Although I've watched many videos about the London (Zion) Olympics over the last 3 years this one is by far the best yet.
Upon watching this video you should at least very concerned about what might occur
edit on 15-12-2011 by Dezero because: Darnit, someone already posted. Should have checked before. It's worth showing again though

It seems like this could be the event to finally initiate the New World Order
edit on 15-12-2011 by Dezero because: dunno

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nope.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sometimes i get the feeling people want something bad to happen in this world

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So the main evidence behind the possible attack on the London Olympics is based on the fact that the logo can resemble the word "ZION" if the numbers are completely rearranged and one of them is turned on its side to make the letter N?

OP, I want you to just sit there and think about that for a while.
How does that sound?
Couldn't that be done with almost any logo or anything?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

You will never know who I am and what i'm about so don't even try

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
So the main evidence behind the possible attack on the London Olympics is based on the fact that the logo can resemble the word "ZION" if the numbers are completely rearranged and one of them is turned on its side to make the letter N?

OP, I want you to just sit there and think about that for a while.
How does that sound?
Couldn't that be done with almost any logo or anything?

What's the point of commenting when you haven't even seen the video? Do you read a page of a book and then do a book review?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i couldnt watch,as the dramatic over the top music is pathetic,and the video is fearmongering at its best.

this is a stupid "what if" film...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If we're now getting paranoid that 100% purely fictional TV programs will come to life,I'd be more worried that Ned Flanders would become my next door neighbour
You could find tenuous links in anything seen on TV or other media,there's guy winking (the one eye thing) in a Tesco's advert so does this mean he's a member of the Illuminati and all Tescos customers will die?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe its this...

Nuclear bomb at the Olympics

But I doubt it, my friend told me about a movie made about the nuclear attack at the Olympics but I'm not sure what it was called.
edit on 15-12-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Also very funny how one of the guys who started all this mysteriously died.. Rik Clay.

Being based in Brighton myself I am not looking forward to the Olympics at all, and for sure feel something will happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
great vid! I'll be watching! If it happens then the video poster can say, I told you so!

this just shows the amount of control that is in place. no where to run and hide. even if everyone sees this vid, they will just change there plans. Hell they may just go through with it anyways. everyone is bought and payed for that has any kind of power.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You might be onto something, I have had a bad feeling about the Olympics as well as many people I know. I will be staying in Scotland for the duration. I find it interesting that the US are going to send up to 10000? of their own security, so perhaps false flag or they already have some intel. Also in the last few days I read that security will cost nearly double (half a billion off the top of my head) so something has changed since they originally made the plans.

They are also talking about missles being deployed and the thousands of military now supporting the police (which is apparently standard since Atalanta 96 according to MSM) Isnt the world safer since weve liberated half the middle east? So anyway, given the level of security, double what they planned and US providing a substantial number of their own staff id say there is about 0% chace of a terrorist pulling anything off therefore if anything happens it will be the Illuminati/Zionist/Banksters

PS I wonder who's name is on the insurance policy lol

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

Very interesting!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

wow! your so full of words! "nope" thats your whole take on this. you felt that you needed to hit the old reply button for this? I'm sure that this is against the rules of this board! maybe you would be happier visiting facebook with this type of insight! I tell yah!
are you saying "nope" it's not going to happen, or maybe "nope" it's going to happen but not at the Olympics?

watch the video people. We all know that the Illuminati hide their works in plain site. It's an eye opener.

also the video has more than just zion and 2012 graphic in it. which is weird in itself. the 2012 movie ref with the map was interesting. also the light design like the pyramids and the one eye mascots and the pyramid entrance, and the dates, and the code 9 movie.

It's more than just one 1 reference people. It's many! Stop trying to derail posts with useless garbage and maybe contribute an opinion, or facts of your own. better yet, do not post at all and just sit back and read. maybe learn something and come back at a later date.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I see Henry Kissinger is the only "Honor Member" on the IOC members list...

www.olympic.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2011 by trustnothing because: double post

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

What absolute crap! As usual Hollywood and game programmers have got the twin towers mixed up with reality.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that if YOU tried anything in London during the Olympics or otherwise, there would not be enough of you left to put in an A5 envelope and post back to whatever planet you live on.

The only thing that may happen in 2012 my friend, is that you may fall out of bed, wake up and stop living in a fantasy dream world!

As for your not telling us what you plan to do well, I can understant that. I wont tell you who my best mate's unit is and what they are doing, but if we were playing Top Trumps, he'd beat you hands down!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxbaclos1
reply to post by Dezero

What absolute crap! As usual Hollywood and game programmers have got the twin towers mixed up with reality.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that if YOU tried anything in London during the Olympics or otherwise, there would not be enough of you left to put in an A5 envelope and post back to whatever planet you live on.

The only thing that may happen in 2012 my friend, is that you may fall out of bed, wake up and stop living in a fantasy dream world!

As for your not telling us what you plan to do well, I can understant that. I wont tell you who my best mate's unit is and what they are doing, but if we were playing Top Trumps, he'd beat you hands down!

I think you're missing the point here bungle, who do you think was behind 9/11 and the other terrorist attacks?
Do you not think people who control everything can create a terrorist attack, It's been done before you know.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
OP You're video shows a doctored video clip towards the end of the video where Matthew Broderick is holding up a map of the London Underground in the movie he is in... when in fact if you watch the original movie it isnt actually a map of the London Underground... just have to be vigialant about what the eye digests..

And regarding the 2012 Olympics, i have read all about the zion connection and layout of the Olympics site.. I am myself living only 20 minutes or so away from the olympic site..

Even with all the publicity and involvement and talks of the American military i know it is all just about money..
Anyway you want to paint it the truth of today is that even those in secret societies dont care about the conspiracy anymore.. its become and old and tarnished philiosphy that the masses have stopped believing in.. it is today more about getting rich and well the olympics is all about money...

I wouldnt worry too much anyway... if we're not nuked during the games.. the annunaki will havrvest us later in the year..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero
reply to post by Fisherr

You will never know who I am and what i'm about so don't even try

I didn't even try, but it looks like it hit a nail.

The only thing that will happen in 2012 Olympic games will be the UK getting 4 Gold medals (if lucky) & the British people having to pay the tax bill for something they didn't even want.

Millennium Dome anyone?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join