It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If nuclear war/holocaust started are you OK with ET/good or aliens/bad intervening? Yes or no?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They are already intervening. Angels/Ets/Light Beings/Family/Guides, and healing us each night. Its up to our life path, Higher Self, and Family, whether we're meant to go another step each day.

No, unless the world wakes up, most arent' given the answers so they don't see them, but are shown glimpses, and we are given choices in what to believe, and whether to wake up more and more, as life is a testing ground, but its not about failing. That is illusion will one day be loved back to life, something to do with the short run, and the school itself, not the long run.

Already, only what is allowed to take place, can get off the ground, and even when they pull it off the ground, only what is allowed to occur, occurs, and some of what we see occurring is a perceptional error.

Its not if they intervene, its that they are doing so nonstop, and that we are never alone, this entire universe is managed on expert levels in great detail, and its interactive as to the Love or Selfishness, displayed.

There is more as well, for I've had past life memories, know Star Wars, or angel wars, as some called it, but cosmic citizens, and this downgrading for many, consequence to war itself??? Earth being lowered and shifted from tiamat region. A journey from Lyra. Alot of glimpses.

Sorrow. The dark side. Lucifer's army, those who serve this. Sorrow. And externalizing self blame onto others. We're going to love to back to life in the end. That is for sure.

Their plans and a symbol of lucifer's song too, plus what they're attempting with all of us, in their breed out the love program.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

Sorrow for the Fallen Angels - Nibiru Palace Part 11

OMADA ΑΧΩ is the secret name of Freemasonry. - ΑΧΩ Means SORROW. - The 3 Greek Letters ΑΧΩ also portray a Pyramid, Swirling Thrust and a Flying Disc.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I find your title extremely racist. Not all aliens are bad. Nor all ETs good.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm thinking if a war started... the UFOs would become IFOs... and the so called foe fighters will become clear what they are... with cameras and ways for people to record.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ahh, yes Unity_99 I see and agree that they ARE interacting as we communicate now those energy forms you mentioned. I just wished more could feel or hear w/o taking it as if its insanity only not saying some are not insane but many may be given data and overlook it since it doesnt fit into daily reality. As always I appreciate your ways of thinking and the frequency you maintain the LOVE them BACK to US in the END aspect and I am ok with that maybe some need aspiritual cleans and they will recognize LOVE next time. thanks for sharing my friend.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I find your title extremely racist. Not all aliens are bad. Nor all ETs good.

Well my bad I didnt mention the 50/50 who maintain the mid point as the energy charges of THIS universe + - and neutral
GOOD cach and I apollos for making you feel that way.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've been shown the cosmic arrests. Now I remember more. It relates to the song about Black Out The Sun. It relates to the school. And it relates to the Families plan. Also to a dream I had for over 2 months, a vision/dream. Several years before I woke up more. And then, to me, evil was just a poltergeist creation of our anger and hurts. Not real. There was no logical reason for fallen ones, who would fall knowing heaven. But, now I understand the tests we enter and the self hatred, shame and hurt of failing and harming family. Then extrernalizing that onto others and wishing to drag everyone down.

Years ago I would, 3X a week, be robbed of all energy, day or night, even in the tub, and be pulled to this cave, bowl, or abyss, by this very sophisticated dark wavy haired man with a rule book who was wishing to marry me.
I was nonstop telling him his rules only applied to his own belly button, I had my own virtues/laws in my heart. That they needed to come back home, etc etc. And showed them True Love, Soul Mates, Family, Parks, Beach, Walks in the Sun, Holding Hands, and the regret and loss was poignant, intense. I also kept asking for the rows and rows of Angels flanking this cave or bowl, on the sides to please help. They kept saying, you're doing just fine. I kept swinging this sword, a light sword that cascaded light out everywhere and rained it down from the ceiling, and anyone who touched it would remember who they were. (point of story here, All Can Be Rescued Even Fallen Ones And Light Invites All The Time).

My son, cleared up my thoughts that this was some kind of breakdown, and confusion over what was happening, when he drew me aside and told me about a man in my room, he could see with his insight, who matched the description of the man (Lucifer or Satan) I was seeing, and who he described as a judge, which is what he came to me as. In the end, feeling very low on energy, I couldn't fight and the next it happened, having my energy vacuumed out in this pit, I didn't know what to do, and just couldn't really respond. At that moment I believe Michael, very tall, long blond hair, told me to climb on his back and the minute I touched him, Joy and Heaven coursed through me and it never ever happened again.

I have seen the sun growing dim, NWO seemingly occurring (though it doesnt have to and it may not still). And then, the opposite happens I take it lots of the good people have crossed over. And the Light streams in, huge Light, the sun expands and becomes a White Star of Enormous Size, as everything upgrades, and the Cosmic Arrests, I take it, is Heavens Angels and Family, Father/Mother/Yeshua, everyone coming in, and for some reason I get to be there and make these arrests too, but its more (Healing/Love/Correction): For they are the prodigal sun.

So, could the cosmos come in and solve it? Could it simply go into upgrade? Could we overcome? It takes a lot of love and awareness, or maybe they've crossed the lines of what is allowed.

Like in those visions when I was finally rescued. When I had no energy and didn't know how to respond. When the angel appeared, it was like he told the dark one, "You have gone too far, and crossed the line"
edit on 9-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I'm thinking if a war started... the UFOs would become IFOs... and the so called foe fighters will become clear what they are... with cameras and ways for people to record.

I see so you feel Imtor the unidentifieds as of now will become more clearly identifyable IF there was WAR. I see the cameras and recording equipment can possibly = light in sky but really SCANS of some sort when fully activated.. I like how you think thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Its going to get harder, unless its gone too far and they can come in, we have to live with Faith, Trust, and Love.

Treat it as illusion, for its not real. And the only job is to get everyone out. And then love them to back to life. I'm not afraid of their nuclear anymore. Its the antichrist. Mr. Satan, their artificial sun.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
and what makes you think anyone will intervene?
what makes you think they give a damn if we'll blow ourselves up or not?

you've created your mess - you handle it. As long as mankind seeks salvation "out there," he paves the way for beings vying to become his Overlords.

kids these days, so naive

edit to add:
if anyone will intervene, regardless if they're benevolent or malevolent, you can be sure they'll intervene with their OWN agenda in mind.
example: do you consider yourself to be a benevolent being when it comes to how you treat your animals? yes? and does it prevent you from forcing them to do your will because "i know better what's good for them"?
edit on 9-12-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hello Ophiuchus 13,

Not only am I OK with it but I believe that if we were to arrive to a point where we could be annihilating ourselves then yes, I think an extraterrestrial force would intervene.

I do not believe that they would let us destroy this planet. Even if we are trying very hard at this moment...

Benevolent/Malevolent...aren't we all? Why would they be any different?

It might come to this point for the truth to be finally put in the open. Maybe...

Just my opinion and, as always, I could be dead wrong. Or not...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So, could the cosmos come in and solve it?

[color=cyan] I think it depends on which energy from it that we speak. If its some who have helped mankind develope over existence then THEY ARE LIKE FATHERS OR MOTHERS AND KNOW WHATS BEST. If its just some who found Earth and humans but are not the human guards then they may behave totally different so it depends on which energy that is involved.

Could it simply go into upgrade? Could we overcome? It takes a lot of love and awareness, or maybe they've crossed the lines of what is allowed.

[color=cyan] Hmm not sure upgrade or Ascend if thats what you speak possibly. Upgrade techs depends as well for if they share techs to genetically damaging even if techs suports species now that tech may become a fail in future so undsure Unity_99. and yes it takes alot of LOVE and awarness for them to if thats the case. But they may have agenda from GOD of EARTH to uphold and know exactlly who they are here to help or prevent from ele from nukes.

Like in those visions when I was finally rescued. When I had no energy and didn't know how to respond. When the angel appeared, it was like he told the dark one, "You have gone too far, and crossed the line"

[color=cyan] The dark DRAGON natas may have but it depends on how you view it is it carrying out methods of spiritual operations to strengthen souls in its grasp or just treating man as nothing out of envy and hatred. So it depends if it has gone too far for I think when it doeas it shall be sent to flame redistribution point of said negative energies. Unless a COSMIC or SPIRITUAL upgrade occurs on an OMNI level effecting the NATAS and its minions as well and not just humans..

Its going to get harder, unless its gone too far and they can come in, we have to live with Faith, Trust, and Love.

[color=cyan] I agree with you 100% and have Faith in the LORD Trust in the CREATOR and LOVE of ALL the CREATORS CREATIONS, well atleast when they welcome it and not shun it (love that is)

Its wild sometimes how much LOVE you have for potential evol 1z who would not care for you flesh and soul and I am happy there are some like you because you become their the BAD their SAFTEY NET they would of destroyed if possible. The IRONY being saved by 1z you wished to eliminate NOW THATS LOVE. Nice

edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They are already here and monitoring our planet from behind the scenes. They can jump out through dimensions unlike most humans but are not going to get involved with our progress one way or the other. they are here, they are only witnessing.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If a nuclear war was to start, it would be too late for help no matter what source it came from! Almost the instant a missile is launched, the other side will be launching theirs! Any help would have to come before a launch by either side, which means E.T's good or bad, would have to have disabled all warheads belonging to both sides, before things got hot enough to the point that war was imminent!
Good or bad I would accept the offer of help from the aliens, then we would at least have another fighting chance once the nuclear threat was over.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hopefully our society will become totally dysfunctional before we can start the next war.

will NATO start a war with the financial sector of the USA and most of their allies in complete collapse?
only two more years to go from what i see, so lets hang in there and hope.

it's a game of time, Russia and China don't want war, so lets hope NATO collapses and then we won't need interference from anyone.

but sadly, mankind has proven itself incapable of governance, which doesn't mean that other non human beings have nothing better to do than babysit humans.

they, i beleive would be reluctant to get involve, and i share their feeling.

hopefully though, they will interfere before our criminal society destroys the life of the Oceans.

so yes, i favor interference, i see no way we will ever get rid of the incompetent and unwise management we have now.

the human zoo needs park rangers, the ruling critters have rabbies.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
and what makes you think anyone will intervene?

[color=cyan] not saying they would or will?

what makes you think they give a damn if we'll blow ourselves up or not?

[color=cyan] WELL ITS SAID WE ARE ALL CONNECTED IN SOME WAY SO EARTHS EFFEVTS OR VIBRATIONS MAY EFFECT THEM OR THEIR REALM

you've created your mess - you handle it. As long as mankind seeks salvation "out there," he paves the way for beings vying to become his Overlords.

[color=cyan]I dont feel MAN is seeking salvation nor am I in this OP I am stating in the OP would you want them to help yes or no if MAN was about to destroy itself entire no secret underground bunkers complete Earth destruction animal life on land and sea sickened by man from poisions in water and sea from fallout

kids these days, so naive

[color=cyan]
INDEED

edit to add:
if anyone will intervene, regardless if they're benevolent or malevolent, you can be sure they'll intervene with their OWN agenda in mind.

[color=cyan]SOME MAY BE GOD SENT TO YOU SO WHOS AGENDA DO THEY FOLLOW?

edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

OK. I'd be insane if I wanted bad Aliens to intervene and stupid if I did not want good Aliens to intervene.

I'd think they would simply cross Earth off their tourist maps and visit other places having decided this is a lousy place to take the family for a holiday outing.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

thank you for sharing your points. Many were taught of angels demons ect but what would a ANGELS job be for this type of task mentioned in the OP to prevent human destruction of itself. When you think of the task of what many call ANGELS then you can kinda see where i am comming from with the Op.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I don't know who are the dark ones, ie. in my visions or that I saw, I imagine like in infinity levels there are always bigger fish with less and less consciousness, but what I felt flowing through me for that level, was recognition. The Love of the angels coursed through me as if this was their family and they needed to return to their family. Love never accepts a lost child, filled with sorrow, rage, self destruction or destruction of another, even if they're so insane they delight in harming another. Also when I scratched the surface on their war, it was sorrow and loss/regrets, so much sadness. Thats what the other side is all about.

This relates to their nuclear, their artificial sun:
www.bernardxbovasso.tdparts.com...

THE WORMWOOD CHRONICLE

A study of word synchronicities coinciding the Wormwood of St. John's Revelations with the word for it in Russian--Chernobyl.

"...And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; and the name of the star is called wormwood..."

Its what I call the anti christ.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
they are here, they are only witnessing.

I hope then that MANKIND WILL MATURE AND NT MAKE A COMPLETE COSMIC FOOL OF ITSELF.. Sad, and do you feel ALL are present or just the usual who come here into this dimension, antar?? I just feel some have orders like the 2/3 who remained in heaven in angel aspect to take care of things in this region or realm or dimension.. Thanks for your input antar

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

good points made Bkrmn, but the stabalizing of an inncodent like this in Op can be done with simple chemical modifying or the neutralizing of the explosive agents within the nukes so basically if launched you got blank shells just dropping out the sky and those who sent them hmm close encounter of the 4th kind for discussions yes discussions
there is always a way if there is WILL*
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join