It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If nuclear war/holocaust started are you OK with ET/good or aliens/bad intervening? Yes or no?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes or no and why or why not. I will embedd my answer. So what is your answer ATS?

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Uh.... Yes... If they're good.

No... If they're bad?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
mmmm assuming they are real, then I guess I would have no other option than to welcome an intervening alien race.

but in a time of actual nuclear war, it would be so chaotic we wouldn't know what was happening until it happened right in front of our faces. the flow of info would come to a standstill.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As long as the aliens take out the globalists first

Problem is, how can we be sure its aliens attacking and not project bluebeam being put into action with some kind of genetic manufactured creature?

I suppose Aliens would give us something else to focus on besides killing ourselves. I would hope they were good aliens, that taught the ruling psychos a lesson.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Uh.... Yes... If they're good.

No... If they're bad?

The issue-

SO if the world was about to go into ww3 for real all superpowers playing their parts basically about to make this beautiful Earth look like someones "hot" living room you wouldnt want the bad aliens to do anything. even if they could stop ALL forces? Causing the world to be destroyed by MAN?
edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If we have a nuclear war I'm hoping good ET's come.

But If good ones don't come.. I'm happy with bad ones coming too.

Being killed by aliens is a hell of a cooler death then dying by humanity's foolish ignorance.
edit on 9-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
mmmm assuming they are real, then I guess I would have no other option than to welcome an intervening alien race.

but in a time of actual nuclear war, it would be so chaotic we wouldn't know what was happening until it happened right in front of our faces. the flow of info would come to a standstill.

Indeed but you were able to see them they took over radio and all communications broadcasted so the TRUTH of whats happening can be shown if the interwebs and other communications somehow went off preventing US residents from seeing China residents and the activities GLOBAL. Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

As long as the aliens take out the globalists first
[color=cyan] :LOL: no you didnt
[/colorr]

Problem is, how can we be sure its aliens attacking and not project bluebeam being put into action with some kind of genetic manufactured creature? [color=cyan] IMPORTANT FACTOR*HERE as there very well can be a manufactured biped type force made from bio materials assisted with mind controll sent to install MAJOR FEAR-GREAT ADDITION THANKS :UP:

I suppose Aliens would give us something else to focus on besides killing ourselves. I would hope they were good aliens, that taught the ruling psychos a lesson. [color=cyan] I would hope they did brain electroscans on entire population and were able to understand the trouble makers of the species
good points

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Frankly, either way would work if we are on the brink of nuclear war or even launching missiles. Be it Galactic Federation or Galactic Empire, either one works for me as long as they stop us from leaving us in the stone age or having to start human civilization all over again. If the Empire is something like the British or Roman I wouldn't really mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Absolutely! Fry all those Nukes! No more War! If they don't stop it the whole planet will die anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
If we have a nuclear war I'm hoping good ET's come.

But If good ones don't come.. I'm happy with bad ones coming too.

Being killed by aliens is a hell of a cooler death then dying by humanity's foolish ignorance.
edit on 9-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

who said they would kill any of you humble they may be viewed BAD because they are not understood and follow an agenda direct from the SOURCE or GOD CREATOR sent and may not want to talk or follow preset rules set by internal UNIVERSAL energies weither ET or HUMAN they only follow the LORD and many may feel they are pushy and what they leave earth with afterwords my not be seen as a immediat gift even if it is. They just see the threat to Earth the animal life here and the vibrations of Earth effecting the local solarsystem... So no they arent here to kill YOU*

Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am not concerned because they type of ET your premise is based upon does not exist.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I already have a hard enough time "seeing" or "communicating" with Chinese residents. And that's WITHOUT the language barrier.

So.

You've got:

Service to Self aliens coming down and enslaving/annihilating mankind to what, save Earth?

Or good aliens coming down and raising our consciousness/awareness of ways we can save our planet and reshape our society into a free, equal global community?

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I'D WANT MAN.

COME ON.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Frankly, either way would work if we are on the brink of nuclear war or even launching missiles. Be it Galactic Federation or Galactic Empire, either one works for me as long as they stop us from leaving us in the stone age or having to start human civilization all over again. If the Empire is something like the British or Roman I wouldn't really mind.

See this is where some may get upset and view them as bad they may take away current Earth toys of destruction. Or technologies that dont allow genetic progression of Earth species ALL SPECIES animals included(whatever those techs are) and either leave new techs or limited knowledge so new Earth species wont design hell weapons again. Leaving intact a human species that WIL thrive but will not make elder mistakes with war greed or ELITES... Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilburMercer

Absolutely! Fry all those Nukes! No more War! If they don't stop it the whole planet will die anyway.

My very point of the thread
Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I am not concerned because they type of ET your premise is based upon does not exist.

that is fine, thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilburMercer

this

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I already have a hard enough time "seeing" or "communicating" with Chinese residents. And that's WITHOUT the language barrier.

So.

You've got:

Service to Self aliens coming down and enslaving/annihilating mankind to what, save Earth? [color=cyan] SOS coming to do what they planned and recognizing humans in destruction mode and actually taking more of THEIR time to assist humans

Or good aliens coming down and raising our consciousness/awareness of ways we can save our planet and reshape our society into a free, equal global community? [color=cyan] YES who also have orders from GOD/CREATOR to assist or eliminate genetic threat to ALL EARTH species... SEE THE GREY AREA BETTER NOW?

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I'D WANT MAN.

COME ON.
It depends
ALso remember its not about them its about them seeing Earth forces in destruction mode (imagine this happened before and neither group of ET or ALIENS knew how to intervene? Whhich caused a set back of man by man a complete set back START OVER NO DATA DATA DESTROYED. AND NOW THEY SEE MAYBE WE LL DO THIS THIS TIME AND NOT LET THEM BE...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Of course id be ok with it. Cant see how things would get any worse after that point.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Of course id be ok with it. Cant see how things would get any worse after that point.

thanks nightbringer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join