It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is what I get

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 20h : 51m : 20s

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheletor
reply to post by wavemaker

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!

This is what I see

In what website are you seeing that????

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The website www.illuminati.org is currently offline to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The domain host for 7december.org and stilize.com

YUSUF SELIMOGLU
balgat mah. 1409 sok. no:14/6
ANKARA
Turkey
Tel. +90.5364488944

His personal webpage:
selimoglu.org... - ooh a countdown timer, how cryptic.

His G+, LinkedIn, Facebook :
plus.google.com...
tr.linkedin.com...
tr-tr.facebook.com...

email: [email protected]

There's no such thing as anonymity. All of this data is already public domain.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheletor
This is what I get

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!

I'm not seeing that in any website...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Take the time to read through the thread, and you will understand how to see it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

His personal webpage:
selimoglu.org... - ooh a countdown timer, how cryptic.

His G+, LinkedIn, Facebook :
plus.google.com...
tr.linkedin.com...
tr-tr.facebook.com...

personal webpage translated is:
YUSUF DAY EASTERN
REMEMBER
Remaining time

Let me know if you find anything useful on Facebook....I don't do facebook so I can't see it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm fairly good with problem solving hangman puzzles.

Here's a good resource to use.
hangman.doncolton.com...

However, I'm coming up completely blank on this.

I've tried these words both forwards and backwards.

I think it's possible that they are sentences which are not separated with spaces.

So maybe something like "Over the s _ _ i _ _ _ m" or something similar.

Anyway, there's a reason I don't post much here.

I have nothing to offer any of you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sounds like another pathetic scam from someone with probably too much time on their hands and rudimentary website design skills.

When will people grow up and stop playing such foolish games?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Maybe it has to do with the supposed announcement of the FEMA camp stuff?

Just my $0.02, sorry if it's already been proposed, didn't read the whole thread yet...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I translated the linkedin page, but you can't find out anything about him without having an account with them so I can't see anything. If anyone gets in and finds anything out about him, can you specifically look at his education and career path. I want to know how far he went with his education, what specifically is it in, what school(s) he attended, what his career path is currently, and does he have any past background in systems, data centers, or IT work in general.

It just dawned on me that there was a Turkish poster on here somewhere and I can't remember where I saw it, but he was complaining about how they are just trying to make the Turkish people look bad and he didn't understand why people would see Turkish people in this light. I don't know why, but something is standing out to me about that post now and I am wondering if there is a connection. If anyone comes across this posts or remembers what I am talking about, please let me know.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

When will some people realize that the answers are also right in front of your face sometimes, but we just refuse to look for them because it is to obvious.

I am not saying this is legit, but refusing to research something because you already made your mind up about something is a major downfall by all of us

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
OK I called, confirmed I was speaking with the named owner and that he was indeed both owner and webmaster of the 7december site. At first he stated "I cannot tell you anything about this domain" but soon after he said he is selling the domain and wanted to generate traffic to the site to boost its value. When asked the connection between illuminati.org he stated there was none and that he coincided the timer because it was being discussed widely online...

He sounded nervous and it could well be that it is an opportunistic way of piggy backing on a popular story to gain traffic, but he certainly didn't want to open up as to the messages on the site. I've told him who I am, where I can be found, and where this discussion is ongoing. If he comes here to shed some light, great, if not i'll leave him to you super sleuths.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
That's my exact 2 year anniversary to the hour, to the company I'm employed with, weird.

Anyone think, maybe that illuminati clock was meant to be a warning for the owner of the domain alone? a 'don't forget to renew the contract for this domain' note, left by the owner....? seems plausible. Not everything has to be a conspiracy, to be honest any website with illuminati in the name is likely the exact opposite of anything having anything to do with anything that is even somewhat related to the secret powers of the world.

I am sure it's a hoax, but why? They don't have ads to generate revenue? Perhaps they are just building the domain reputation to sell it in the future and doing this doom and gloom approach makes it more popular.

Thats my guess. Great idea as well, might just put up a dummy page myself and see how many losers make a conspiracy from it while I laugh and contribute to the convo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

He wants to sell the site, but he sounded nervous...hmm. That is odd. You think he would be more than happy to discuss the site openly if that was truly his motive. I highly doubt he is being honest if his first response was to say he couldn't discuss it if he was truly looking to generate traffic and sell it. Of course, he could be nervous because he has been drawing unwanted attention from some people all of the sudden.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I've already done research on the illuminati.

What I'm still trying to figure out is whether this website is legit or for #s and giggles. I'm leaning toward the latter.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly. How would I react had someone called about my domains? Well I wouldn't put a site like that up and attempt to hide the registrant (poorly), but still I would be cagey if some random person called. I was completely open with him from the outset, was very polite and informed him that his details were already available online.

He paused briefly, I believe to grab a tape recorder, which is fine. I haven't broken any laws by making an enquiry as to the purpose of his website.

I will say that I'm definitely not convinced that he was honest with me. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I was speaking to an employee of the Turkish government, but again I really don't mind if they want to come for me, crack on. Hopefully it's just a sharp lesson learned for him and next time he'll use SEDO or something to sell his domains.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
I translated the linkedin page, but you can't find out anything about him without having an account with them so I can't see anything. If anyone gets in and finds anything out about him, can you specifically look at his education and career path. I want to know how far he went with his education, what specifically is it in, what school(s) he attended, what his career path is currently, and does he have any past background in systems, data centers, or IT work in general.

It just dawned on me that there was a Turkish poster on here somewhere and I can't remember where I saw it, but he was complaining about how they are just trying to make the Turkish people look bad and he didn't understand why people would see Turkish people in this light. I don't know why, but something is standing out to me about that post now and I am wondering if there is a connection. If anyone comes across this posts or remembers what I am talking about, please let me know.

Thanks

let me translate his facebook page for you; it looks like he received education on theology (islam surely) at high-school, at college always learned basics of islam, and now works as teacher, lives at city of Adana. favorite singers are baris manco and sami yusuf; and so funny, watches conan o'brien

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

If we are talking Illuminati.org site I am at about 80-85% that is is legit. It gets way to involved at such a deep level, that someone couldn't possibly come up with all those connections and covers as a game, including business that are tied to it. If we are talking about december7.org I am at about 2% it is legit.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Actually the illuminati.org site has always been a joke site:

web.archive.org...://www.illuminati.org/

If the Illuminati really exist and if they are really involved in what conspiracists believe they are involved, then I don't see how they would have an official site called illuminati.org, it's just common sense.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join