It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Please please please stop trying to turn EVERY thread into a religious thread. If you want to believe in make believe people to justify your existence on Earth, then go nuts, but, please don't corrupt every thread you enter!

Edit: BIG FACEPALM/FAIL to me!! I didn't pay attention to who created this thread. Sorry. Feel free to hijack your own thread!!!

edit on 6-12-2011 by superman2012 because: stupid superman2012

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That countdown used to be on illuminati.org... now that page is offline but a cached copy can be found here:

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:illuminati.org...

illuminati.org has a history of changing their page on occasion. My guess is they will release their new page after the countdown has completed. The countdown for both the cached copy and the OP's link are the same. If you use the web archive you can see the site develop over the years. I'm interested to see what their new site will be. Pretty decent marketing I suppose.

just click the second link then select the cached copy from the google search.. sorry, it's hard to link to cached copies on here for some reason.
edit on 6-12-2011 by revswirl because: mistake

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Most logically, it would be the beginning of a war. Looking around, Iran looks like a good candidate for an attack by Israel. I'm going with that, if anything. Other than that, sleep in. I will.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

stock market will crash to zero. fema camps activated because of panic, marshal law declared, agenda 21 stage 2, activated, free craftsman tools at sears.

It's my opinion that tribulation starts soon. I cannot get away from Psalm 1 representing 1901. 111 and 112 are tied as an acrostic, revealing a Hebrew letter for each stanza. This is a pleading for mankind to awaken and give instead of take. It's our last warning. Notice that the Lord is praised from 111 - 113. What happens from 114-117? 115 is the Anti-Christ and worship of the false image. 118 (2018) is the victory and the gates of Heaven opened.

48 is Israel becoming a nation. 14 is WWI. 39-45 is Nazi Germany and the holocaust of WWII. No question, these are countdown prophecies. After 118, 119 is another recounting of Hebrew letters, followed by peace to 2050. I assume 1000 years after as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Very interesting find to be honest,

Let's wait and see, what else can we do anyway? If something happens then it would be because it had to, and if not, same answer. I do not worry, this is intriguing although.

Great link of bible reference by a ATSer, I had to say by the way,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well, If You notice it's a Completely black page right now. So maybe I'ts the Countdown for when the Page will finally be posted and viewable? I don't know, Just a thought. Or possibley I'ts the Start of something Huge.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

Didn't work

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BCN2ATS

Well, If You notice it's a Completely black page right now. So maybe I'ts the Countdown for when the Page will finally be posted and viewable? I don't know, Just a thought. Or possibley I'ts the Start of something Huge.

Press Ctrl + A. That should illuminate (
) it.

link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Please please please stop trying to turn EVERY thread into a religious thread. If you want to believe in make believe people to justify your existence on Earth, then go nuts, but, please don't corrupt every thread you enter!

Edit: BIG FACEPALM/FAIL to me!! I didn't pay attention to who created this thread. Sorry. Feel free to hijack your own thread!!!

edit on 6-12-2011 by superman2012 because: stupid superman2012

Sure thing. Kicking the dust off my heels now.

edit on 6-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

link   
Here's a prediction - nothing will happen in relation to that website.

Now going by the huge number of inaccurate predictions on ATS i've managed to worry myself

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'll help you "shake off the dust of your feet".
Sorry again. We can argue in other threads!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mik3ymik3
reply to post by revswirl

Didn't work

Sorry, mik3ymik3. I've found it hard to post links to cached pages... i believe it's because of the double http:// that cached copies use. If you try again, you'll see the link is divided into two links. The second part of the link will take you to a page say... blah blah illuminati.org not found. But, on that page you an click a link to the cached copy and that should take you there. worked for me... please try again... thanx.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here are the meta tags I pulled from the source:

illuminati, 7december, the illuminati, geri sayım, countdown, illuminati.org, december, aralık, darkness, destiny, light, shadow, seven, kader, melekler ve şetyanlar, angels and deamons, black and white, god and evil, apocalypse

In the source for the meta tags it has the title for contents set as Shah, which is Persian for king.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
most likely its a high profile ATS member or MOD who owns and operates that site... they want to see how many sheep they can freak out is all....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well isn't that just great??

I finally scrimped enough money to have my car's oil changed and the appointment is tomorrow. My first job interview in almost a year is tomorrow. My sister, whom I haven't seen in years, is coming to visit tomorrow.

And some dorkus is warning about darkness, doom and gloom starting tomorrow? They think they're going to rain on my parade? I THINK NOT!!

I don't give a damn if I have to wade knee-deep in cockroaches while battling zombies. I don't care if a whole fleet of alien warships appear in the skies. I am not going to let these people ruin my day!!
[/rant]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That's my exact 2 year anniversary to the hour, to the company I'm employed with, weird.

Anyone think, maybe that illuminati clock was meant to be a warning for the owner of the domain alone? a 'don't forget to renew the contract for this domain' note, left by the owner....? seems plausible. Not everything has to be a conspiracy, to be honest any website with illuminati in the name is likely the exact opposite of anything having anything to do with anything that is even somewhat related to the secret powers of the world.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I bet it was a programming project for someone's uni class.

If I owned that site I would be peeing my pantaloons laughing at the hysteria I caused.

And I'd invest a #load in aluminum.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Tomorrow marks the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor in WW2 and December 7th in 1917 was when the US declared war on Austria in WW1.

7 seems to be important.

Interesting WSJ article about Pear Harbor, and December 7th...

Pearl Harbor, Iran and North Korea Don't be surprised if one of our underestimated adversaries does the unthinkable.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

also another 7 to throw into the equation...Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Hawaii, was attacked by Japanese torpedo and bomber planes on December 7, 1941, at 7:55 a.m. Hawaii time

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join