It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind has friends, be it God or be it aliens. I will proof it to you.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is about the following:
Recently we had three major astronomical events , all asteroids or larger heavenly bodies, approaching Earth.
Al were documented, photographed, trajectories plotted etcetera etcetera.

We had Niburu, Elenin and 2005 YU55.

Niburi disappread, at least I can't find any recent information or pictures.

Elinin should have had a tail, when it did not it was considered solid. Still it managed
to get broken up in very small pieces. It did not even really fly close to the Sun.

2005 YU55 was an interesting small rock passing between the earth and the moon. Nasa said it did, but the only material they gave free was a few frames of video they collected while it was at five times the distance between the Moon and Earth. So only material previous to the fly-by. I would think this fly-by would have been well documented.

So there is the same pattern three times , well documented before (when approaching) and no pictures or video material when it is closest by.

Maybe Nasa was a bit embarrassed by the fact something inexplicable happened?

What do you think of this?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

The approach of Nibiru was documented?

I must have missed that......where was it documented?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A little off your topic, but a correction to your post. YU 55 did not travel between the earth and moon. YU 55 came closer to the earth than the moon, but did not pass between the 2.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why don't you "proof to us" how Nibiru is even real.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UsualSuspect

You are right, I stand corrected. That was the original projected path.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I have no data now but I have seen several nice pictures of it including the info where is was at that time.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokoiaWhat do you think of this?

I think your post is littered with inaccuracies, and wild speculation.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You bet it was well documented! It was in that thing with the thing

To the Op. I think you may have dreamed up your nibiru info.
Sorry pal, nibiru is a myth until proven otherwise which I find unlikely.
edit on 5/12/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I do not believe that was the original projected path. That was just the way the I formation was interpreted by many. Some people even believed there was a chance the asteroid and moon would collide, this was never even going to be close.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Well it is in the segment: Aliens and UFO's. It cant be all hard Science.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I don't see how any of this has to do with Aliens or God?

Aliens are Hollywood, there isn't a life form up in space tossing huge bodies of rock at earth. If it was God doing it, I guarantee you, he wouldn't miss.

This thread features no proof of anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I meant to say there might be a force that takes the threats away, not throws them at us.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I think his "proof to us" is that these rocks had absolutely no impact on earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I see......so you are not actually going to "prove" anything to us then?

Your OP would have struggled for credence had you posted it in "The grey area" I'm afraid

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I didn't get that from the thread at all. But thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Even if Niburu is let out of this story, to controversial apparently, the other two are still strange.

Why did Nasa not tell upfront that it was so likely that Elenin probably would fall apart?
Why did the Russians tell that Elenin changed course?

Why did Nasa and JPL change their estimates of the expected weight and size of 2005 YU55 ?
Why do we not get any material made during this close passage. Seems logical to me that this would be unique and thus well documented?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

In invite you to read through this guy's site, seriously, he actually does know his stuff, and can prove to you, there is no Nibiru, well ... there is, but it's not some random fly-by destroyer of worlds kind of asteroid, Nibiru is the planet Jupiter, and as far as we know, it's always been in its orbit, and that is not about to change randomly to come and play bowling ball with earth.

He actually invites anybody to take a look at the ancient texts themselves, and tells you where to find it, it is online, in its original format, and tells you how to work with the translated texts, so that you can see for yourself, Nibiru is and never was a threat.

Mike Heiser

And to give you an idea of who he is, the first paragraph on his homepage:

What's This All About? Welcome to the website devoted to addressing the claims of the ancient astronaut hypothesis popularized in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin. Who's behind this site? My name is Mike Heiser. Who am I? The short answer is that I'm a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures, and religions. Why do I bother with this stuff? Because I don't like ancient texts manipulated to promote false claims. If I were a lawyer I'd feel professionally obligated to tell you if someone was giving you bad legal advice. If I was a medical doctor, I'd owe you the truth if I knew the medicine you were taking was bogus or could kill you. If I was an accountant, I'd let you know if a neighbor's tax advice could put you in jail. I'm none of those things, but I'm trying to provide the same service in my areas of expertise. I can tell you--and show you--that what Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Pixie777 because: linky came out all wonky: double http

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Hi Pixie777, thanks I will read it.
But no sooner than in 4 hours from now

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join