It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind has friends, be it God or be it aliens. I will proof it to you.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

You're welcome, yes, go through it when you have decent time available and proper access to the internet, because he takes you through videos showing you how to work with the ancient texts, and there are pdf documents, showing the results he got from the ancient texts when looking for specific terms which he shares with everybody. Definitely advisable that you do it when you can look through everything, at work will only limit you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I think your right Mankind has friends. Just hope they dont start shooting at them out of FEAR when its time to GREET. Those celestials hmm Elenin was sad to of turned to a splinterd form of ICE crystals and desintergrated into nothing yet it was still on its path/course?
Yu55 who knows but notice there where 2 satilites that where to fall from space near their umm arrivals
Nibiru's hmm must await FULL verification of it, until? patience? I think Earth is being probed. If Earth sent probes out into cosmos and they were detected OR SHOT DOWN SMH* WOULD THE PROBE SEND BACK DAMAGE OR INTERACTIONS TELLING EARTH SOME ARE THERE???? how would they THE EARTH PROBES be labeled from long distance TRACKNG until point of interest reached by observing planet or species WHO NEVER SEEN EARTH PROBE. So we shall see

Good point though

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Certainly interesting, but you claim to be able to "proof" to us that mankind has friends. Was that just something to grab our attention and read your thread, or do you really have intentions of offering us proof?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I will proof it to you.,

When ? , you have shown no proof so far .

We had Niburu, Elenin and 2005 YU55.

We've not had Niburu as its a figment of the Internets imagination .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I meant to say there might be a force that takes the threats away, not throws them at us.

I think this is an observer-dependent perspective, as there have apparently been extinction impact events in pre-human history, and smaller impacts in more recent times... not to mention Jupiter getting smacked back in '94 and several near misses with Earth since. It will seem like there is a benevolent force shielding us up until such time that it happens again. We're a relatively small target in a big solar system.
edit on 5-12-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Well this site of Michael S Heiser was good, although I am not a scholar educated on old texts.
I was a long read and well worth it.
So suppose Zecharia Sitchin was wrong and the whole story drops to the floor.

That leaves me with the problem that I previously found several pictures on the net of a travelling solar system that was claumed to come in our direction.

I already dropped Niburu because it was far to controversial.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That leaves me with the problem that I previously found several pictures on the net of a travelling solar system that was claumed to come in our direction.

Maybe you're thinking of the Andromeda galaxy, which is headed our way?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Ok I assume # happens all the time in our Universe.
In the history of Earth it also happened. So now and then something will come and crash on Earth surface.

That was not the point I wanted to make.
Point was:
There were on , lets say two occasions, detected and tracked bodies coming in our direction.
Both attracted attention world wide, not only on the net also in MSM.

NASA and other parties showed a lot of material when they came closer to us.
Strange point is, when it should be extremely interesting, closest to Earth, they gave up.

I do have the feeling something unexplainable happened to these two bodies, and they do not want to show us that they to were flabbergasted.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Maybe you're thinking of the Andromeda galaxy, which is headed our way?

No I was not thinking about that because that is really in the long run.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I think you may be referring to the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy , you may be interested in this rather interesting thread from zorgon

The Milky Way -Wellcome to your new home Galaxy

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

If something comes to you with a great speed, and could create havoc when it hit you, and then suddenly it is gone?
I know that none of these bodies was supposed to hit us, but things did evolve a bit strange.

Maybe you are right about one thing and was my title for this tread to dramatic.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Pokoia

I think you may be referring to the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy , you may be interested in this rather interesting thread from zorgon

The Milky Way -Wellcome to your new home Galaxy

No, I must say i did not even know this.
Great thread was that by the way.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Point was:
There were on , lets say two occasions, detected and tracked bodies coming in our direction.

Strange point is, when it should be extremely interesting, closest to Earth, they gave up.

They didn't give up, the objects simply broke up and in doing so, crushed a thousand conspiracy theories. This is exactly what happens with conspiracy theories, there are all these wild-eyed foaming-at-the-mouth threads about some object that's hurtling towards us and will destroy the earth because (pick one) A) it will hit the earth and cause a cataclysm like that that killed the dinos, B) it will pass near the earth and disrupt everything from the electrical grid to food production, C) it's not a natural body at all, but a cloaked or disguised spaceship full of aliens coming to conquer the earth. The threads will run for hundreds of posts with the believers doing everything possible to discredit every shred of evidence against their theory no matter how level-headed and obvious. Then when the object of their affections suddenly disappears, so do their posts. They simply slink away, because they will NEVER admit they were wrong! The examples you cite are EXACTLY why you shouldn't believe all the hype people create around these events, the hype is based on wishful thinking and NOT science.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by draknoir2

Ok I assume # happens all the time in our Universe.
In the history of Earth it also happened. So now and then something will come and crash on Earth surface.

That was not the point I wanted to make.
Point was:

I do have the feeling something unexplainable happened to these two bodies, and they do not want to show us that they to were flabbergasted.

I have thought the same thing after reading historic accounts of near earth threats that inexplicably break up or like Elenin look like it is blown apart before it gets here. I have speculated it my be a protective force and maybe one of the satellites of our near planets or the earth Trojan or moon may be artificial and there may be "watchers". Also it could be there are intelligent life forms on one of the other planets in this system and they are simply protecting themselves as a huge hit to earth will effect the whole system.
Speculating on possibilities is a good thing in my opinion, then you are never left shocked when something "impossible" occurs!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm suing for false advertisement. There's no proof anywhere in this thread for what you stated.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I can tell you where Nibiru disappeared to. Jupiter swallowed it, a long time ago. You see, Nibiru is the Babylonian name for Jupiter, the winged planet. Why do i say Jupiter is the winged planet? Because Jupiter does have rings which gives it a winged appearance.

Sorry, but there's not going to be any Nibiru passing by Earth, not unless something catastrophic happens that knocks Jupiter out of orbit and sends it flying at earth, or something that knocks Earth outo f orbit and sends it flying at Jupiter.

What most people think is Nibiru is actually Eris (a.k.a. planet X) named by NASA which discovered there are terrestrial planetoids out passed Pluto that are 4 times as large as Earth and more. Not going to be any anunnaki coming from those planets, theyre all tombs.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I have no data now but I have seen several nice pictures of it including the info where is was at that time.

Can you post the pictures here? That would be a start. I would love to examine those pictures. Were are those pictures from, and what website or utube? How did it disappear? Does it not orbit as a comet or asteroid?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

It's good to see that you've remained open minded enough to take some good advice from excellent ATS members regarding Nibiru. You can also treat Elenin and YU55 the same way. It's all sensationalised. A lie repeated many times does not make it a truth. This does not mean that their may not be aliens as you speculate, however, keep in mind that your thread is likely unrelated to them.

IRM

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by Pokoia

I have no data now but I have seen several nice pictures of it including the info where is was at that time.

Can you post the pictures here? That would be a start. I would love to examine those pictures. Were are those pictures from, and what website or utube? How did it disappear? Does it not orbit as a comet or asteroid?

Here is some material:

And a picture:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Yes, I realize that you did, it was your reason that was wrong, you dropped Nibiru because it's too controversial, when it should have been because it's not a real threat. The reason that its controversial is because there are people out there trying to tell believers that Nibiru is not a reality in the way they think it is. Discussing or arguing something is how we get to the bottom of a certain subject as truth or hoax, that makes the subject controversial, controversial is not a bad thing, it's a way to get to the truth.

As much as the internet is an amazing tool to educate yourself with, since the use of it has become a household thing, sensationalism has become a rife tool in itself, as well as hoaxers. The very first time that an image appeared of this Nibiru, I showed it to my son, asking him what he makes of it, this is many years before I ever came across Mike's website. He has a book on stars and systems and planetary objects out there, he was and still is very much into the space theme, which is why we got him the book. He opened to a page showing what was then being passed off as Nibiru, the picture he was showing me was Titan
Don't go trusting any ol YT video, take everything with a pinch of salt, especially on YT.

You see, there are unfortunately many people out there, who will use anything they can lay their hands on, to prove their beliefs, these proofs rely on people not being educated in say for instance astronomy, to gather support for their theories, in many of these instances, they themselves don't realize that what they are seeing is something that is already known to many people in the field. The only solution is to educate yourself as much as you can, and to go through everything with a fine-tooth comb, analyse, pull everything apart, if you still, after sincerely doing that, still come up with the same answer, then it may be correct, chances are however, you will find that the object you are seeing is already known.

I've also noticed that people seem to WANT something like this to happen, in so far as, when the one that was supposed to destroy the world doesn't do as it was sensationalized to do, they look for another. It is my understanding that YU55 was a comet that was never a threat to begin with and it's orbit used to go around our sun on a regular basis. Talk of YU55 started within a week of Eli not destroying the earth. In the same way as that preacher who went around telling us the world was going to end in May already should be held responsible for his actions, because of what people did from believing him. I mean why wouldn't people absolutely and almost religiously believe a preacher, eh? Now he has simply changed his story, saying that no, that was the beginning of the end, too bad he didn't mention that little piece of very important information before the due date, right? Still, many people believe him, because he is a preachers, and preachers don't lie, yeah right, ok. Anybody out there could be out to make a quick buck or their 15 minutes of fame, so sad, yet this man is not being held accountable.

There are millions of people out there, who will readily believe anything if you show them a couple of pictures and they are too lazy to look into the facts for themselves. Sitchen either flat-out lied and purposely deceived thousands of people, or he himself was too uneducated himself to know what he was talking about, yet he passed himself off as knowledgable in the field and a scholar, which he never was. That to me says, purposeful deception, and his stories are still believed world-wide, long after his passing, he himself is not accountable for the many thousands of people and their actions after believing him, when the world was supposed to be destroyed by Nibiru.

There is only one solution to all this, educate yourself, analyse and re-analyse, look into everything, question everything, through that process you learn, and next time when somebody comes to you with a wacky theory, you'd be able to put them in their place.

As for Eli, that was just odd, but she was never ever as big a threat that she was made out to be. Keep your guard up against sensationalism, they love doing that, and it keeps you distracted from the bigger picture. In a lot of ways we can see trusty ol Jupiter, as our protector, if it doesn't throw these incoming bowling balls off course it pulls em in, our protectors can come in many shapes and forms it's pretty amazing really
By that I am saying, I do believe we are being protected to some extent and everything happens as it should or shouldn't, there are no coincidences, everything forms part of one bigger picture. Everything works the way it should, including ... Nibiru

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join