It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Looking Clouds or is it actually Weather Manipulation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The suspected haarp rings, are not from haarp... I had a lengthy discussion with colleagues about this one time. It is simply the outside edge of the radars range. We see it all the time on radar during storm season in Oklahoma. It seems people are ready to blame everything on Haarp anymore. Yet another example of people making claims before they have all the facts.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imtheweasel

This might seem like a plausible explanation. But it doesn't explain the weather pattern seen in the images.

Notice there are three rings, so we are going to assume under your theory that the images of the rings are being compiled by three different radar systems.

Why are there only weather patterns in the center and outer edges of these rings? The rings all overlap each other yet the pattern is still in a consistent circle with a large central formation inside each ring.

This doesn't seem like a normal weather pattern to me and if it were just the edges of the radar then you would expect to see a larger weather pattern image where the two radar signals overlap.

Please provide a source for the info you suggested and can you please try to explain why the parts that overlap don't show more of that weather system.

EDIT:

Yet another example of people making claims before they have all the facts.

You have provided no facts , so please provide some to support your claims. Yet another example of someone making claims of FACTS based on their own opinions without providing any actual facts at all.
edit on 3-12-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Here you go Matty - HAARP rings debunked

The search function on here is quite useful......

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by adeclerk

Satellites.

So which satellites "aim" HAARP, and how??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Obviously you haven't done very much research into this subject. I don't care whether you believe chemtrails are real or not. It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that weather manipulation exists and that the military and Governments of many countries are experimenting and studying different techniques to control all kinds of weather.

Does this mean you are no longer claiming that they are actually controlling the weather - just that they are trying to figure out how to do it?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Clutter
The is cloud clutter and the is lip clutter. I see them flapping

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Look it up in your hand book

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

What handbook would that be??

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

In response to your question Mathias.

The area seen in the center is known as ground clutter, it can be anything from birds, bats, smog, etc in the air. All radar's show it. At certain times of the year, and with the proper conditions you can actually see the sunset as a long bar extended from the center of the radar to the outside edge of its scan area. You can also see when large buildings or other objects block or obscure the radars "view" of the sky at different radar tilts. As for me stating facts, I never claimed what I said to be facts, but that it was my understanding as i was told of what i was seeing. I made my statements based upon my 13 years of storm spotting/chasing in Oklahoma and surrounding states. I am also a certified weather radar operator in the state of Oklahoma. I would suggest you read on how radio propagation and weather radar works. Wikipedia: Weather Radar

Reference info from: Wunderground.com

"The National Weather Service's 148 WSR-88D Doppler radars can detect most precipitation within approximately 90 mi of the radar, and intense rain or snow within approximately 155 mi. However, light rain, light snow, or drizzle from shallow cloud weather systems are not necessarily detected."

Ground Clutter, Anomalous Propagation, and Other False Echoes

Echoes from objects like buildings and hills appear in almost all radar reflectivity images. This "ground clutter" generally appears within a radius of 25 miles of the radar as a roughly circular region with a random pattern. An mathematical algorithm can be applied to the radar data to remove echoes where the echo intensity changes rapidly in an unrealistic fashion. These "No Clutter" images are available on the web site. Use these images with caution; ground clutter removal techniques can remove some real echoes, too. Under highly stable atmospheric conditions (typically on calm, clear nights), the radar beam can be refracted almost directly into the ground at some distance from the radar, resulting in an area of intense-looking echoes. This "anomalous propagation " phenomenon (commonly known as AP) is much less common than ground clutter. Certain sites situated at low elevations on coastlines regularly detect "sea return", a phenomenon similar to ground clutter except that the echoes come from ocean waves. Radar returns from birds, insects, and aircraft are also rather common. Echoes from migrating birds regularly appear during nighttime hours between late February and late May, and again from August through early November. Return from insects is sometimes apparent during July and August. The apparent intensity and areal coverage of these features is partly dependent on radio propagation conditions, but they usually appear within 30 miles of the radar and produce reflectivities of

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

maybe morning glory clouds are some type of tsunami cloud
now theres a thought

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

Clutter
The is cloud clutter and the is lip clutter. I see them flapping

After staring at this for five minutes I have come to the conclusion that you are two years old and have just learned to form your first words.

what does it mean...?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Those Morning Glory clouds are beyond freaky.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Here is a real good idea for you, why not u2u OzWeatherman and get the real facts as he does work in the field of meteorology and I am sure he can set you straight, because it seems you need it.

Please answer this why do you seemingly put up threads with no research whatsoever?

You have been proven wrong many times before and you continue to try and start threads using debunked info and can't handle when you are proven wrong. So try a bit of research before your next thread it will help out with your mis info. Good luck next time.

edit on 4-12-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here is an interesting link that helps explain the rings on radars.

www.hko.gov.hk...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

As a radar operator, I have seen these "HAARP" rings. It's a glitch in the radars processing.
Caused by either too many particles around the antenna, or internal math error.

Now for 3 individual arrays to display the same glitch at the same time, that's weird.
But from what I remember of the weather service's arrays they are networked, so it could be a
network problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

why do you seemingly put up threads with no research whatsoever?

I can answer that!

Misinterpreting evidence, and posting false conclusions (whether intentional, or not) on ATS ALWAYS earns lots of stars and flags!

Denying ignorance... well... not so much!

Therefore:
He, she, or it, loves the attention.

See ya,
Milt

edit on 4-12-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've been noticing over the past few months we've been getting con/chemtrails here in Sydney. One day it was a really beautiful day and before I know it I see a very fine layer of cloud with lots of trails going through it, whilst I was looking up in the sky I saw a plane going overhead that was completely silent. I'm under a commonly used air path and I know very well the amount of noise planes should make, I know their size etc. This plane was pretty high and/ or a bit smaller than usual but it was completely dead silent.

Strange stuff. I don't really know what this chem trail business is, I'm not familiar with it and I haven't looked much into it but yeah from what I've read, the sky is starting to look a lot like what I've seen people talk about. Mostly it bothers me because these trails can ruin a really nice blue sky into some weird overcast weather with a thin covering of cloud, and I hate cloud.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its delluded to believe in weather manipluation theories whilst claiming NOT to be a haarp expert and to talk about conspiracies without educated knowledge on the matter.

Why dont you post a few pictures and a good paragraph of your own EDCUCATED opinion backed up with your own evidence or theories perhaps, that would be a fantastic start. Theres no need to copy and paste other peoples opinions using youtube links.

Then at least you have a discussable debate with zero trolls.

No need to post hot air and mostly media that we seen before.

tired of missleading titles to threads.....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Let me refer you to the Cloud Appreciation Society, a little browse through their site and you'll realise all these phenomenon are just freak weather patterns that are scientificaly explainable.

Pretty cool though.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Boy, what a convoluted complicated completely illegitimate explanation that is. How did you find this piece of fantasy? Why are you putting it into this well-researched, well thought out thread?

<< 1    3 >>

join