It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One simple question...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeycowboy

Uh, because they're contrails? A little water vapor never killed anyone.

The ridiculous part of the conspiracy is that aerial spraying would be invisible to the naked eye. But we know they aren't invisibly spraying anything, it would have showed up in one of the many air water or soil tests that are conducted daily, all over the country.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Exactly, but dont let them hear that, they'll "prove" you wrong from their basement, looking at the computer screen through the lenses of a gasmask

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I answered your question, with regards to if the PTB were spreading chemtrails, would they not die from the poison, as well. Please see my above post, for though it is "in fun" it gives a quantifiable argument to your constant one, as I have seen you repeat this over and over throughout threads on this subject on this forum

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

While I don't think they are -that- serious, I do have some experience in dealing with these types. Typically, when I bring up these same questions, the purpose of "chemtrailing" just changes. Some "chemtrailers" have even gone so far as to say that since a "contrail" is water vapor that it is a "chemtrail", because water is a chemical. Which the chemical part is true, it does not fit the classic definition of a "chemtrail", which must include some sort of clandestine spraying operation.

Let's write a book, these suckers will buy anything. Heck, it would be promoted by new "chemtrailers" every week on this board, thinking they stumbled across some "new, smoking gun evidence."

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Sounds like a plan, Ill co-write it with ya lol

I know their not that serious, but you are so right, everytime their theory is proven wrong, it changes to some other crazy explaination. Im mean, I havent seen any credible evidence to prove the contrails *cough cough* I mean chemtrails (
) exist in any fashion other than more monitoring windage at high altitudes...

Now im really gonna set them off

Who's got popcorn??

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

posted on 12/2/2011 @ 08:19 PM this post reply to post by Chamberf=6
I answered your question, with regards to if the PTB were spreading chemtrails, would they not die from the poison, as well. Please see my above post, for though it is "in fun" it gives a quantifiable argument to your constant one, as I have seen you repeat this over and over throughout threads on this subject on this forum

Really? Show me.

I haven't asked that once (before now), much less than "over and over" as you say.

Prove it. You will find you are mistaken, and possibly picking a fight which I will not rise to with you beyond this post.

edit on 12/2/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Not trying to discredit your most recent post, as it is very well written, but with all the whiskey and vodka remarks l, who wouldve thought the word "quantifiable" would be used lmao

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I will neither pick a fight with you nor show you anything. I gave a non proveable, imaginative argument I could not obviously prove, for the benefit of your "imaginative" and perhaps, "creative" self, if you haven't that self in existence, far be it from me for I am no creator nor intellectual, nor anyone wishing to pick a fight with your obviously superior intellect, though I hail from the show me state and am somewhat stuck between frames myself. But if we are all about just the proveability, then I must, certainly, acquiesce to your superiority.....and wish you the best

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks cowboy. Whiskey or vodka, drunk or sober, my stance is the same and unshakeable.....and that is what thinks it knows, can never really know.....and everything that's ever happened supports that simple non sequitoir

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And that includes, disregards, and encompasses me, as well

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I will neither pick a fight with you nor show you anything. I gave a non proveable, imaginative argument I could not obviously prove, for the benefit of your "imaginative" and perhaps, "creative" self, if you haven't that self in existence, far be it from me for I am no creator nor intellectual, nor anyone wishing to pick a fight with your obviously superior intellect, though I hail from the show me state and am somewhat stuck between frames myself. But if we are all about just the proveability, then I must, certainly, acquiesce to your superiority.....and wish you the best

Maybe you should slow down on the vodka (although I agree, it is nice).

It is very provable. You said I have repeated that question "over and over" as you said.

I have not.

This thread was the first.

It is provable because everyone's profile lists every post and thread that member has written.

Thus, I said, basically, you are wrong. Prove you are right.
I already know you can't.

And deep down you know you were wrong too, I suppose.

That's that.

Although I love vodka too, just like you, there is a time to Stop for a time.

ETA: It's currently less than 2 (two) pages. Maybe go back and re-read, then see if I'm worthy of your (drunken) "wrath" or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Your welcome, however i need to change the words of your statement. Its especially with whiskey, and definantly when my stance is anything but unshakeble lmao

Seriously though, great statement, greater point. If there were more people in the world who would stabd by theur opinions as much as it seems you do, we'd all be better off

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No wrath, sorry.... I don't need to review, I have seen your replies to threads, which support what I have said..". Let me ask you this, though, as you are so sure of what it is you have to say, and I mean you no harm whatsoever, do you really, truly know where you came from?

See, I did a regulatory thing: I copped to alcohol, to see if you would take advantage of that as an argument, and you did. What does that mean? That, though I gave you other more loving options, you took the option of my being drunk to prove your point, and where does that leave you? Understand, again, I would leave you with a more loving approach, but you sought not to take it, proofs or otherwise......

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Contrails are harmless, occasionally planes/jets dump fuel, crop-dusters dump chemicals for the crops, chemicals specifically dumped on humans for a specific purpose? I have seen no evidence this is taking place. The term 'chem-trail' was invented by fear-mongering alertists that have profited on the stupidity of people who buy what they're selling.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I have but one thing to say: Would you like some popcorn as Im still waiting on one if the chemtrails to come out of their basement and talk with!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I said I was also drinking vodka.

I've mentioned in some of my few thousand posts that I do so.

Not all the time, but in weekend nights without big plans with my girlfriend, yeah.

You said I made that argument (in your words) "over and over".
It is easily provable. Or Disproved.

I entered this thread in a light hearted manner asking a few questions to the "'trailers".

You made it personal, even though it seems like you don't believe in "chemtrails" either.

So again, I say put the vodka down, step back and bookmark to re-read in the embarrassing morning.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Alright, now everybody calm down, were here to discredit the chemtrailers, not each other

I blame vodka, yall should each getta whiskey
lmao

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Or at least practice vodka in moderation.

I already said what I had to say in this. Although, I doubt you will get too many "believers" in this thread as they probably either see you as a "sheep" or a "dis-info agent".
Ludicrous I know but, for ATS, true.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You have a good point, i wish i could get two of em like you and tetra in here to go at, i think thatd be rather funny
edit on 2-12-2011 by whiskeycowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

At least I'd stay awake longer apparently.

J/K

But there aren't enough threads disproving the insanity called "chemtrails" here on ATS.
OzWeatherman did speak well on the subject against one, and he knew what he was talking about. That was a couple of years ago...
Like many of the other minds of reason, he hasn't seemed to post much after realizing ATS is a harbor for the uneducated and reactionary.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join