It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One simple question...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If we are all under "constant attack" from dangerous chemtrails, why aren't we all dead?

This question is simple enough, so answer it...

(Let the fireworks begin
)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeycowboy

Because the goal is not death. And where we are, death is not an imperative. LOL. And I swore I would not be baited into chemtrails....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

um,.. cus wouldn't the people doing the spraying be dead too at some point?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Im not baited as well, I just thought Id poke at the chemtrail crazies who see a high altitude plane and grab a gas mask and run for the basement

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FLaKK

Just for the sake of I'm bored, let's say that there are a limited number of souls here, and they are incarnated exponentially... Then we can take that same argument out of the whole chemtrails thing--which I've seen all of you do--why would they spray and kill us when they are killing themselves, too......because they then wouldn't really be killing themselves, too, but just getting another identity, at the same time, as clearing the screen for a life they really want that doesn't exist yet. So, that's my devils advocate, schizophrenic, tin foil hat perspective on the whole chem trail argument

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeycowboy[/i
Well then you will absolutely LOVE my crazy response....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well there certainly is no shortage of well thought out informative threads tonight on ATS. I guess all good things come to an end some time. Good job OP. Instead of getting banned from GLP and coming here with a thread that has no intelligent, well spoken or original thought of its own, just start an "ask me a question" thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

LMAO!!! I love it lol

Greatest. Response. Ever.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Two things:
1. Lighten up, its a joke. Take off your mask and leave basement.
2. Wth is GLP?

(uh oh, ive angered tptb of chemtrails)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread782017/pg1#pid12931399]double post. Damn my dopplegangers
edit on 2-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Thanks, blush,
However, I don't think there is an emoticon for that. But I raise my vodka to ya, whiskey cowboy

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And Ill raise a, but what else, a whiskey!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here's a few more questions:

1. Do the chemicals sprayed affect animals? Or just humans?
2. If they affect animals, what kind of trend can you show to the effect?
3. If they affect animals, wouldn't the lethal dose of chemical be far lower than that for a human?
4. Wouldn't we see more mass animal deaths than we currently do?

I am open to the fact that they use chemical spraying to modify the weather, but I am not convinced that it is a sinister plan to keep us sick.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

Great questions, great point

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

You are limiting your reflections on death, via animals vs. humans
2nd. You are interpreting it via weather, when there could be other obvious outcomes and consequences.......
But, I will just return to vodka and my view of souls and ad hominem, begging the question arguments, as I am only a blonde....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hey dont feel bad, I was halfway expecting to get called an illiterate hick for being from NC, but luckily I dodge that bullet for once...

But dang ole shoot, this here whiskey is better than that dang ole vodka fir shur!!! Lmao, i had too

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Even little tribes in remote parts of the world realise that the big shiny thing in the sky isn't a bird.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No one is illiterate or inconsequential by virtue of where they are from. I have been having a laugh, but in humor is truth, if there is no safer way to represent such. And I am deadly serious about that. There are many things in these days we may not be able to prove by virtues of "just the facts, ma'am". However, with or without certain proofs does not disallow perspectives of knowledge meant to save what is human or just alive, for I do not wish to quantify anything with a label, for that is the way in which we are controlled the most,by the labels.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well I have often wondered what chemtrail believers would say to this question....

If TPTB are behind these imaginary chemtrails, wouldn't they be affected too?

Or do they wear hazmat suits every time the go out to a 3 Michelin star restaurant and kill a hooker on the way home in their limos?

What about the families (children, grandchildren) of TPTB? Also in hazmat suits 24/7, or sacrificed?

What about the food these chemtrailing PTB are eating? Wouldn't the meats and veggies be contaminated too?

It's all so ridiculous it's sad so many people on ATS fervently and fanatically believe in such unproven and improbable tripe.

btw: sorry whiskeycowboy, but I'm doing the vodka thing here too.

edit on 12/2/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: 3100st post. weee. that deserves another vodka shot

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
To tetra50: that is a really good stance and really speak volumes, maybe another Greatest Post Ever lol

To Chamberf=6: you are absolutely right, it is ridiculous. Oh and... TRAITOR!!! lmao, though vodka aint too bad lol

Jp about the traitor thing, i blame the whiskey lol

edit on 2-12-2011 by whiskeycowboy because: spelling error

<<   2  3  4 >>

join