It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Homo Sapiens Part Alien? ( read and post please)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I know,, I know... NOT Again. But, I have to tell you, I read this article today and darn it... I think it needs debated again.

Ever since I came to ATS, I have been swayed both ways on UFO/Aliens.... Did a ton of my own looking... and I always come up with... "There is more evidence to support the idea they don't exist than there is to prove they existed". But, I eventually come back to a debate about God and Aliens. What is more plausable:

An Alien lifeform from another planet/world coming to Earth and making contact with Humans OR God speaking to people from a buring bush about things?" So that being said.... enjoy and I hope you join in:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e74dfda0320.jpg[/atsimg]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My theory is that alien visitors have helped the development of humans. We humans and the world's ancient monuments are evidence for this theory. Genetic evidence indicates when humans left Africa all known people on Earth had dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair. Michael Holick, a professor Boston University School of Medicine who indicates when our ancestors left Africa they adjusted their skin tone to allow in more sunlight to get more Vitamin D. Essentially, from two million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, the ancestors of all people alive were from Africa.

Genetic evidence indicates that light-skin-related mutations arose recently, and spread fast through Europe and Asia. The theory suggests that the reduction of game meat, fish, and some plants from the diet resulted in skin turning clear many thousands of years after settlement in Europe and Asia. This theory is supported by a study into theSLC24A5 gene which found that the allelle associated with light skin in Europe may have originated as recently as 6,000-10,000 years ago.

A team of daring Chinese researchers, digging into the ancient mysteries of the origin of their country, has come to the inescapable conclusion that an interstellar, supreme alien race used much of the northern and western Chinese regions as massive Earth bases. Hundreds of strange pyramids cover parts of China and former Tibet. The data has been kept secret mainly because the alien race was blonde, blue eyed, with white skin. It seems logical that this alien race mated with the humans on Earth at that time. The ancient Chinese writings reveal this theme.

Nine university scientists gaped upwards at the gigantic, prehistoric pyramid that they determine was built some 10,000 years ago. One such base may be the astonishing pyramid structure that sits near the apex of Mount Baigong in the western province of Qinghai, the Xianyang pyramid. The Chinese pyramids look similar to those in Egypt, Mexico, Peru and on Mars. According to ancient Chinese legend, over one hundred pyramids discovered in China are the legacy of blue eyed blonde aliens.

Source: www.rense.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3ca77d52a89.jpg[/atsimg]

So it goes on from there. Enjoy. If anything, a great read. Now, I am hoping ATSer with far more knowledge of the topic than I can objectively read this whole piece and tell me what you see.

I am back to: An Alien lifeform from another planet/world coming to Earth and making contact with Humans OR God speaking to people from a buring bush about things?"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0838b93f8654.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/1/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think we are the integration of two species but I am mot entirely convinced its alien.

My theory is that mars had life at some point. Intelligent life.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Excellent thread, Anon72!

I myself have always believed that Hitler was convinced that blondes were the superior race due to reports from abductees and secret intelligence. It seems as though whenever an abductee reports that they have had intelligent visitations, the aliens have blonde hair. Hitler probably ran with this and decided that humans with blonde hair were direct descendants of this race and/or genetically engineered from their DNA. Maybe he was on to something and felt it was his responsibility to erradicate the Earth of beings who didn't possess this "special" genetic code.

This is the only reasoning I can come to as to why a dark haired man would want to kill others with dark hair.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think they changed the DNA of the Neanderthals. Im with Sitchin. Its like we sprang up out of nowhere. Not that I know much about it

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Some people with blue eyes (me, lol) eyes change colors. Mine go from blue to grey.. That's pretty alien

I dont think i've heard blonde hair blue eyes are from aliens, before. Pretty interesting. Thanks op.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think that the concept of adaption to an environment has been lost on these people and that they have no idea what constitutes credible evidence.

We humans who do not have African features went from having African features to European and Asian features and so on due to adaption to an environment. It's the same reason that those who live at high altitude have large lungs..

You don't want to have fuzzy hair that allows heat to escape easy, big nostrils that cool air down to cool the blood ,dark skin that reflects the sun rather than obsorbs it and potruding eyebrows that catch sweat and be living in ice age Europe.

No you want white skin that allows heat in, small nostrils that warm the air going into your lungs, matted hair that keeps your head warm by reducing heat loss and receded eyebrows that don't create shade and don't puddle sweat. Or you'll freeze. It's called adaption.

Also we have the same biological bits as a cat or dog or horse simply because, we like them, and all other mammals are native to this planet.

I can get a Christmas tree ball, a piece of chopped liver and a milk shake and I can join them in such a way as to make it seem that all three are connected on some cosmic level. But that isn't evidence that they are.
edit on 1-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Whites are the least adaptable to this planet than all the other races.

Higher rates of skin cancer/sun damage. Eyes more photosensitive. More suited to colder northern climates.

Two theories. Either whites emerged from hundreds of years living underground/bomb shelters from when the last cataclysm struck the earth or we came from mars when it harbored life which would be suitable. Less sunlight, colder climate.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Text Two theories. Either whites emerged from hundreds of years living underground/bomb shelters from when the last cataclysm struck the earth or

Maybe we came from the 'hollow earth'

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Interesting read, maybe. To me it's more amusing, to be honest.

The chance that somewhere in a far away galaxy, where no man has gone before there would be bipedal carbon based intelligent creatures evolving who are so much alike those on this very planet is practically non existent.

They would have to be so similar to us genetically, like say a lion is to a tiger or dog and a wolf or even closer, in order for them to be able to mate with us.
Their planet would have to be an exact copy of ours.

The fact that those superior creatures are almost always described as blonde with blue eyes and white skin is what amuses me the most.

OF COURSE the light skin mutation only happened recently. It's not like some random Africans encounter a colder climate and *poof* they lose their melanin within 15 minutes- 1 generation.
It took the comfort of bigger settlements to give the light skin gene the chance to spread.

If one member of a small nomadic group were to be light skinned and him and his offspring would mate with nothing but 100% pure dark skin partners, the light skinned gene would fade in to oblivion.
If he or she however, were to have broader selection of potential mates, some with the same mutation as him/her, the chance of the mutation being passed on is much greater, increasing from generation to generation.Which ultimately would increase the number of light skinned people in that particular area.

Mutations do not need gods OR extraterrestrial super- Arians They need opportunity and time.

To me, a lot of those "Chinese scientists" are about as bootleg as their Nikes and as effective as a dusting of rhyno horn on your accupuncture needles.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by Afterthought

Whites are the least adaptable to this planet than all the other races.

Higher rates of skin cancer/sun damage. Eyes more photosensitive. More suited to colder northern climates.

Two theories. Either whites emerged from hundreds of years living underground/bomb shelters from when the last cataclysm struck the earth or we came from mars when it harbored life which would be suitable. Less sunlight, colder climate.

They're not theories. They're way out there explanations with no solid foundation of evidence.

Yes. Whites are so successful at exploration and expansion that adaption hasn't yet developed and it won't now as we've managed to manipulate our environment.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VivaLaEvolution

I don't think the planets would have to be exactly the same, maybe alike enough. Two planets in the same solar system could in theory be seeded by one single event or the same event happening repeatedly.

Combining the genetic material of two different species has produced cows that produce human breast milk.

If a species is genetically altered with a similar or more advanced stage of evolution to a significant degree then eventually, they could mate and produce offspring just fine.

Obviously I'm simply throwing ideas around here.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Yep I do have evidence. I can't be outside at all, even on an overcast day without sunglasses. I can't see otherwise. Also I go through a monster bottle of sun block every week in the summer. If you think its because I spend too much time inside you ate wrong. I spend like 80% of my waking hours outside either because of my job or just because that's how I roll.

I love winter because its the only time of year I don't sweat like a pig. Heat just kills me. I come from a blond hair, blue eyed family. My bloodline is all northern European. We have tons of skin cancer in the family as well.

Its all the evidence I need to convince myself. Its MY theory. Just because its not your doesn't mean its correct. I didn't come from monkeys. I hate monkeys. Destroy all monkeys.

Oh and red soil makes me feel at home.
edit on 11/12/1 by metaldemon2000 because: Soil

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Does that mean aliens are part homo-sapien?

Cool find

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Yes, true we have genetically manipulated all kinds of being in to something may be of use to our species. However, NO man mated with a cow in order for the offspring to produce breast milk.

Those super-blondes allegedly "mated" with the Earth species to create the "mutant race". Big difference, IMHO.

The planets would have to be mighty similar on so many, many different levels to produce the same result. And even then, it would still be questionable.
edit on 1-12-2011 by VivaLaEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

I would only be worried if aliens were homo. What would we call them?? Gayliens?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution
Interesting read, maybe. To me it's more amusing, to be honest.

The chance that somewhere in a far away galaxy, where no man has gone before there would be bipedal carbon based intelligent creatures evolving who are so much alike those on this very planet is practically non existent.

Well that's actually not impossible. All the building blocks of life come from space and it would only take another earth like planet and you could get similar life forms like you'd find on earth. There is such a thing as parrallel evolution on this planet ( to seperate species which are similar in looks and are in no way related and fill the same role) So why not on another planet?

They would have to be so similar to us genetically, like say a lion is to a tiger or dog and a wolf or even closer, in order for them to be able to mate with us.
Their planet would have to be an exact copy of ours.

They wouldn't have to be the same species to mate. A donkey and a horse are different species but they can mate and produce a mule however that mule cant produce a viable offspring so therefore the donkey and horse are of a different species. A species is defined by its ability to produce viable offspring which means offspring which can then itself reporoduce.

A wolf and a dog can produce vaiable offspring so they are of the same species.
No their planet would just have to be similar to ours to sustain life similar to ours.

The fact that those superior creatures are almost always described as blonde with blue eyes and white skin is what amuses me the most.

They're not real anyway

OF COURSE the light skin mutation only happened recently. It's not like some random Africans encounter a colder climate and *poof* they lose their melanin within 15 minutes- 1 generation.
It took the comfort of bigger settlements to give the light skin gene the chance to spread.

70,000 years at a minimum. And it took a long lomg time

If one member of a small nomadic group were to be light skinned and him and his offspring would mate with nothing but 100% pure dark skin partners, the light skinned gene would fade in to oblivion.
If he or she however, were to have broader selection of potential mates, some with the same mutation as him/her, the chance of the mutation being passed on is much greater, increasing from generation to generation.Which ultimately would increase the number of light skinned people in that particular area.

correct

Mutations do not need gods OR extraterrestrial super- Arians They need opportunity and time.

Correct again but sometimes nature just tries things for the sake of it

To me, a lot of those "Chinese scientists" are about as bootleg as their Nikes and as effective as a dusting of rhyno horn on your accupuncture needles.

Correct again

edit on 1-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Im on the fence on this one.

Does seem VERY weired that we LEAPED ahead of all the other species on out plannet. However there are other theories that could explain it, my favorite of those being the Stoned Ape Theory (By Terence McKenna)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

Yep I do have evidence. I can't be outside at all, even on an overcast day without sunglasses. I can't see otherwise. Also I go through a monster bottle of sun block every week in the summer. If you think its because I spend too much time inside you ate wrong. I spend like 80% of my waking hours outside either because of my job or just because that's how I roll.

I love winter because its the only time of year I don't sweat like a pig. Heat just kills me. I come from a blond hair, blue eyed family. My bloodline is all northern European. We have tons of skin cancer in the family as well.

Its all the evidence I need to convince myself. Its MY theory. Just because its not your doesn't mean its correct. I didn't come from monkeys. I hate monkeys. Destroy all monkeys.

Oh and red soil makes me feel at home.
edit on 11/12/1 by metaldemon2000 because: Soil

I have northern ancestory as well and right down to the blue eyes. If you're that sensitive to the sun and such it could be a gene gone wrong, please don't be offended as that does happen, have you gone to find out why you're so sensitive?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That's what I meant by "mate". The production of viable offspring.
Which a dog and a wolf, for example can very well do.
Sometimes I wrongly assume that people will understand what I mean, because I know what i meant.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nah I don't believe in doctors. Doesn't matter anyways. Like I said I work outside so I'm used to it now. My night vision however is fantastic. I spend lots of time in the bush alone in the dark. Doesn't bother me at all. I have yet to meet someone who can see as well in the dark as I can.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join