It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, How Can Anyone Take This Guy Seriously???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My room mate listens to Alex Jones constantly, and I have a few friends that used to listen to him, and even I did listen to him, at one point. But, like me and many of my friends I know, we no longer listen to him.

If you want to make a point or get one across, fine, but to yell and scream and act like a lunatic is no better than watching the "housewives" argue about something ridiculous.

I am also very glad I no longer follow him, like I said my room mate watches/listens to him constantly. And to live in the mind state, that the world is bearing down on you about to pop, is not how I want to live my life.

Maybe many many things are going wrong in the world, maybe Alex has many many valid points, but I feel his tactics are no different than someone on the street corner saying the world is going to end.

I live my life one day at a time, I will not awake in fear, until I have to.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

alex jones is awesome. i love his comedic impassioned rants

because as is usual, all roads lead to rome!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
would you rather go to battle with ALEX as your leader..or Obama?

case closed

alex has passion don't he

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KendraSins

Originally posted by Signals
Instead of bashing Alex,

How about offering us an alternative that has awoken as many or more people to what is really going on in this world?

Awoken as many as what?
Alex never woke anyone up to anything.
Why don't FEMA camps actually exist?
Because Alex says they do so you will get mad and fight back and stop them.
That is how smart he is.

The only thing Alex wakes people up to is fake BS like spying light bulbs and fake rapescan pictures. If he ever woke anyone up to anything real, someone would have been able to prove that by now.

Uhm, he woke me up.. I was not aware of the crap that we are under until I started listening to his show. Granted, I don't listen any longer, but never the less, he is the reason I am alert to this day.

Whatever he may have done to push the agenda of "Government psychopathy" he made the point clear. Had he not been such a bombastic jackass I probably would have kept watching Fox news and texting my six girlfriends, while drinking beer and watching the game. He has a method, it works...So what if it pisses people off. It can also wake them up. I don't believe everything he says, and half the time it was obvious he was BS-ing.

Thanks to Alex Jones I am now a successful tin foil hat wearing, paranoid schizophrenic with a bug out bag and a membership on ATS...
edit on 27-11-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I cannot help but notice a huge lacking in the list of actual, credilbe things Alex woke you up to.

So you use to have 6 girlfriends but thanks to Alex, now you have ATS.
OK!
edit on 27-11-2011 by KendraSins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
would you rather go to battle with ALEX as your leader..or Obama?

case closed

alex has passion don't he

In what world are you left with only those two choices?

P.S. Alex has been "fighting" his war for two decades and is just as afraid of his "enemies" today as he was when he started if not more. Not much of a leader or fighter if all he does is lose ground for two decades is he? He has sold some stuff along the way though.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The just biebler rant IS EPIC!!!

Again I must point out to everyone
Alex Jones hits the nail on the head on some things.
He is ENTERTAINMENT.. I listen to Alex Jones just
about everyday either live or a replay.

Anyone taking it too serious is missing the ball..

Missing the fun of the show.

Alex Jones is one of the greatest entertainers
of our time. I do not know anyone who takes every word
of him as gospel...

Listen and enjoy the show, the sensationalism, his spin
on the news, the hilarious antics and rants..
Why is this still a debate? No ones needs to be warned*
about Alex Jones, we are big boys, we can filter what we need when we need.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I cannot help but notice a huge lacking in the list of actual, credilbe things Alex woke you up to.

OK!

It was satirical commentary dude, get over yourself.
Just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean it didn't work for others.

Just sayin..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

OK!

Thats a low blow... funny
but low blow..

I think you missed the joke.
edit on 27-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Instead of bashing Alex,

How about offering us an alternative that has awoken as many or more people to what is really going on in this world?
... MAYBE
... AiJ is just putting YE-ALL to sleep again on a diffrent...

$-(MOTHERSHIP-FALSE-REALITY-DEBT)-$

... what Non-Digi-World... "REAL-TANGIBLE-PRO!OF"... is there of the "New World Order"....

$-(GLOBALIST/ELITE/ILLUMINATI/NEPHLIAM/REPTILIAN/GRAY)-$

"If you can get the majority of the 'sheeple'(I created this word & Copr it SO PAY UP
)
... on earth to think like U... then Ur the 'reality' of whats 'real' on earth"

'Ye Are Gods(only the ones created in the Real-G image
)
... Being 'Mind TriXed Focused'--->Into what 'They(John 8:44)'
... want U to 'Reality Create' fear for 'They Lucifer Rebellion Digi-Code'
... & beLIEve HELL
on earth is a 'Prision Planet'
... As 'They' try to stay Longer than... money In-Rule-Of-Law welcomed
... So sorry though... Even Satans holiday must come to an 'End Time'
... when the fight/anger/evil/fear... trough$ run dry
...& gets Hebrews 9:28
kicked out of Gaia's house

... So as in heaven... Shall be on earth's... New heavenly rule

... Nothing meek to ALL^SEE here

... Now Move Along Baseline All 'Thing$' Money Debt Reality

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Instead of bashing Alex,

Awoken as many as what?
Alex never woke anyone up to anything.
Why don't FEMA camps actually exist?
Because Alex says they do so you will get mad and fight back and stop them.
That is how smart he is.

Hell yea, Alex woke me up too.
The only thing Alex wakes people up to is fake BS like spying light bulbs and fake rapescan pictures. If he ever woke anyone up to anything real, someone would have been able to prove that by now.

Uhm, he woke me up.. I was not aware of the crap that we are under until I started listening to his show. Granted, I don't listen any longer, but never the less, he is the reason I am alert to this day.

Whatever he may have done to push the agenda of "Government psychopathy" he made the point clear. Had he not been such a bombastic jackass I probably would have kept watching Fox news and texting my six girlfriends, while drinking beer and watching the game. He has a method, it works...So what if it pisses people off. It can also wake them up. I don't believe everything he says, and half the time it was obvious he was BS-ing.

Thanks to Alex Jones I am now a successful tin foil hat wearing, paranoid schizophrenic with a bug out bag and a membership on ATS...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
For all those ATS members who are a cut above in IQ. All those members who are just a little sharper than everyone else. I thought I would help clear the air for ya before you're led astray in your quest to pick apart posts.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Alex is not an "entertainer", he and his crew do real research. Look at all the things he has woke people up to, FEMA camps, fluoride in the water, Obama's birth certificate, smart meters, police infiltration of peaceful protests, TSA molestation, airport scanners and cancer, unconstitutional wars, police brutality, the takeover of our state parks, SWAT teams on farms for growing/selling your own food, see something say something, Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6, Child Protection Service, chemtrails. The list goes on and on, and if you seriously think this stuff isn't going on, you're naive and wrong.

Alex is passionate and smart, if we were all only as awake as he is, we'd stop being slaves and have a much needed revolution.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Metal Head because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by redrose123

I would agree, him being dramatic does get his message across rather well, and he knows it. he is nothing more than a showman. A rock star knows his audience wants to her some kick ass rock tunes so will deliver, a comedian knows his audience want a laugh and he will deliver, alex knows his audience want to hear conspiracies, the more out there the better, and he sure does deliver.

couldnt have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Metal Head

Alex is not an "entertainer", he and his crew do real research.

Really? You are kidding right? Okay then why is he selling lies to people about FEMA coffins? Had he have gone and really done his research he would have seen the truth and there goes his mis info on them. Where are all the Fema camps and the martial law he has been saying are being done and built?

Forgot this one..

At 2:56 he and alex jones are in Madison,Ga. talking about the airport which is the one I linked to

www.fltplan.com...

They then just happen to stumble onto these so called coffins that they make look like are being hidden from view, well guess what they actually can be seen out in the open. Now this goes back to your original comment above,because it is well known and debunked many times over. So do you still think he does his research?

edit on 27-11-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Head
Alex is not an "entertainer", he and his crew do real research. Look at all the things he has woke people up to, FEMA camps, fluoride in the water, Obama's birth certificate, smart meters, police infiltration of peaceful protests, TSA molestation, airport scanners and cancer, unconstitutional wars, police brutality, the takeover of our state parks, SWAT teams on farms for growing/selling your own food, see something say something, Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6, Child Protection Service, chemtrails. The list goes on and on, and if you seriously think this stuff isn't going on, you're naive and wrong.

Alex is passionate and smart, if we were all only as awake as he is, we'd stop being slaves and have a much needed revolution.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Metal Head because: spelling

...Hum
... what would that 'revolution' be as U Barbbass say???
... & BUY THE WAY question;
... Do U know WHO started the first civil war in America & 'REALLY WHY'

edit on 27-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: I'll give U a hint... It wasn't really about slavery or color... As AiJ types want U to stay grounded in 'God Created Us From Clay'

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think some people just passionately feel like they're getting screwed over more than others. And rightly so. But they tend to get even more passionate when there's a big fat paycheck waiting for you at the end of your ranting-work week.

But it's sorta interesting because I enjoy watching old All in the Family episodes and Mike-- (circa: 1974) wasn't that much different than this meathead!

Bottom line:
Are you going to be pissed off every waking day of your short life like Alex Jones wants you to be (and purchase his sponsored advertisers 'survival kits') or....do you acknowledge there's corruption all around us, be vigil and just make the best out of your life?
I opt for the latter.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't take AJ as gospel.

In fact, it would be crazy for anyone who is interested in the truth to follow any kind of leader. I will listen to people like Jones sometimes just to see what they're saying. If it sounds plausible, I'll file it away under "possibility - watch for evidence". If it sounds implausible, I file it under "Highly unlikely but archive it anyway".

But I think the key is to stay focused on the fact that we're interested in truth and not to get sidetracked with hero worship or defending people like AJ. Defending him is pointless. He's a conspiracy theorist. He's never going to be taken seriously by most people and that's all there is to it. Maybe AJ is a good guy and maybe he isn't but when people throw him at me in an effort to discredit me by association I throw it right back at them. I'm not an AJ fanboi. I think for myself.

If you attach yourself to him, you have to defend everything he says. I find it easier to make my own arguments and defend them if necessary.
edit on 27-11-2011 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In my opinion Alex Jones is not smart enough to know the things he "knows" on his own. Even though he does read a lot I am convinced that he briefed on what to cover. He is probably "controlled opposition" and a conduit for TPTB to collect IP addresses and phone numbers of "dissenters" for future use. I think that he started out genuinely angry at things in his area like the city grabbing land and then giving it to their cronies but he was made privy to the master plan and then made "an offer which he couldn't refuse." That is one reason why I have never called in to his show and why I used to post "anonymously" on this site (you just never know).

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Yes, all roads lead to Rome and Alex is a Vatican warrior for a one world government which they want to coop thinking that they will pre-empt Satan but will, in fact, be following his plan. Too bad they didnt read and heed the last book of the Bible (Revs) to know how that will turn out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join