It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, How Can Anyone Take This Guy Seriously???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Right from the very outset of this thread I want to point out that I am making a serious point, but many of you will find this funny. To be quite honest with you all I also find this stuff hilarious yet the point I am making is serious and it’s also terrifying, terrifyingly funny that people still hold true many if not all of Alex Jones’s idiotic rants as absolute fact. I don’t want to go out to discredit Alex Jones, I just want to point out that he is probably more of a comedian rather than a genuine conspiracy theorist fighting the perpetual war against ignorance and the evil dissimulation of information that should be in the public domain.

I want to start with one of my favourite Alex rants.

Now really, this is mental, he just totally blows it. I don’t really feel a need to elaborate too much on this video other than to say it does show Alex’s psychotic side in my view.

In this video is also “interesting”, apparently Alex Jones also believes that the government are making people gay. That’s just not right, I would describe this video as homophobic but at the same time it does have something of a comedy factor if only because it appears Alex really does believe this.

Now my fellow ATSters, here is something I bet none of you knew, your lightbullbs are spying on you and also being used as mind control devices well lucky we have Alex Jones to “enlighten” us.

I know this one is a metaphor but what the heck, for your delight, here is Alex Jones on Starwars.

Here is some self-advertising by Alex, he getting a little bit excited again this time telling us about how fantastic he has been to us all and how hard working he is and so on. It’s like some really aggressive self pity.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This is what happens to Alex Jones when he starts working out again (LOL), takes a two mile swim, then goes eat a massive man stake. This is what happens when his testosterone gets pumped up, the juice cartons haven’t turned him gay, he’s mega manly. It looks like that stake last night was a bad idea because if you look closely at a round 3:28 it would appear that Alex has soiled himself and that stake last night was not a good idea. There is only one kind of black slag that he should be worried about.

Now the point of all of these videos is to show just how extreme Alex gets, especially after some stake and a workout. How can anyone who articulates himself like this not understand that he is just a comedian, not a conspiracy theorist? Yes some of you may find them funny, or just find them flat out annoying but Alex Jones does have a significant following amongst the conspiracy movement. He is a blemish on our quest for truth and these videos show it.

edit on 27-11-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Instead of bashing Alex,

How about offering us an alternative that has awoken as many or more people to what is really going on in this world?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Watch the video’s you will get my point, its not really so much as bashing its just videos I found. I was wanting to watch some of his stuff and to me most of it was just way to far out their then I started to find these and I honestly had to remind myself that he was being serious and was not making comedy sketches online.

How can anyone believe this guy when he tells us that the government are responsible for homosexuality and our lights are spy cameras.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why what has he said that is untrue?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How many people have you woken up compared to Alex then. If you havent maybe you have no right or place to critisize IMHO.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not defending him, but I personally like his tenacity. a more valid question would be....

" How can anyone take the president or our governing factions of our country serious?"

Especially by their actions alone. Their actions are criminal yet most morons fall for the false words of civility and morals which none of them posess. they're decietful.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
How many people have you woken up compared to Alex then. If you havent maybe you have no right or place to critisize IMHO.

I can be just as loud mouthed as Alex in the morning, so quite a few I would imagine.

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree Alex is a little melodramatic. However if his message wasn't geting through people wouldn't so much time trying to discredit the information he brings. Almost anything he presents can be found on other news sources. Anytime I have questions I always double checks what he presents. People really should spend all their extra time on exposing important things. Where are the exposes of political figures. Exposes of financial crooks. Exposes on rip off charities? If ou don't like him don't watch him. I don't like propaganda MSM so guess what I don't watch them.

link   
People keep mentioning the lights bulbs spying and that is now admitted so if anything it shows you can take alex jones seriously.

m.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I would agree, him being dramatic does get his message across rather well, and he knows it. he is nothing more than a showman. A rock star knows his audience wants to her some kick ass rock tunes so will deliver, a comedian knows his audience want a laugh and he will deliver, alex knows his audience want to hear conspiracies, the more out there the better, and he sure does deliver.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The government does a good job with making sure AJ's message will not be taken seriously...

Well,....Alex admitted that he is sensitive to cocacola and other sweet stuff....it fires him up.

Anyways....it is better to have an AJ than nothing at all....we are still allowed to think for ourselves and most of us, hopefully still able to know what is plausible to believe.

edit on 27/11/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Instead of bashing Alex,

How about offering us an alternative that has awoken as many or more people to what is really going on in this world?

Awoken as many as what?
Alex never woke anyone up to anything.
Why don't FEMA camps actually exist?
Because Alex says they do so you will get mad and fight back and stop them.
That is how smart he is.

The only thing Alex wakes people up to is fake BS like spying light bulbs and fake rapescan pictures. If he ever woke anyone up to anything real, someone would have been able to prove that by now.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i love his rants, i just don't get to do it worldwide.
like the op and others never get to rant in real life.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

The government does a good job with making sure AJ's message will not be taken seriously...

By letting him say whatever he wants to for 4 hours a day 6 days a week and letting him sell any damn thing on DVD he wants to. Damn those federal shackles.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

No I do quite allot of ranting, am sure we can all have our little rants whenever we want. If i really wanted to I could go make a YouTube video of me ranting about how I think the salt on my chips (that’s fries in America) are slowly turning me gay and the government is behind it all. Just like Alex Jones and his juice, would make for a fantastic rant, probably quite a funny one, but not in anyway true.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The government does a good job with making sure AJ's message will not be taken seriously

Clearly some of the members of this site sadly show this is not the case......

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I like Alex Jones although not everything he says is correct and he does'nt always get his time line right for his predictions.

There's been afew articles of Alex Jones I wish I could have a direct line to him to point out his mistakes and correct it......

and I'm sure he or his staff have visited ATS from time to time; in fact...you can bank on it!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The point is you would have to have truth mixed in with the rants. I guess CBS reporting that Farmington Illinois is putting up streets lights to watch citizens is all in Alex's head as well. I could go on but am not going to spend my time trying to convince anyone of anything. The point is the information is there if someone cares enough to look. The problem is the majority of people simply don't care.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Have you ever stopped to think why he rants? He rants because he's frustrated cause he has all the paper work for this crap and people like you say all he does is rant, well yea I would rant too.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theseven333

No he will tell you he has some of these documents, others he will publish and we only have his word they are legitimate, he is a fraud. For the most part he will say things like “I have seen the documents” or “a source has told me” and so on. But credit where credit is due sometimes he will show us these documents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join