It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifteen Days To Get Out - US WARNED!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Things are certainly moving on the World Stage and the Final Chess Pieces are being placed - the ones that will support Iran too. From a Country That Does Have Nuclear Abilities.

Here Pakistan is warning the U.S. - How things have turned around!

www.youtube.com...

Oh and just to throw a little chicken bone into the field - Britain is very worried about a few Missiles that have gone missing (accidently on purpose)

Yes I think those Tin Hat's will be needed sooner than we think.

Can someone bring this Video Over please?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nevermind...got beat to it...

edit on 26-11-2011 by jerryznv because: ..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks Superman.

Nuclear Missiles That Have GONE MISSING - Not like losing a few sweeties is it?

www.paltelegraph.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Sorry Mate - Happens to me all the time.
Just one of those things. The main thing is that the news gets out - doesn't matter who the carrier is.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by jerryznv

Sorry Mate - Happens to me all the time.
Just one of those things. The main thing is that the news gets out - doesn't matter who the carrier is.

I absolutely agree...as long as it gets out then I am happy!

Interesting development...it does appear that war is becoming imminent and I don't see an alternative.

Good find OP...S & F'ed.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Any chess player knows that each piece is placed after much thought and consideration of the whole board - this can take a l o n g time but once the pieces are finally in place they all strike together and nothing will stop them - the decision is made.

This game we're seeing played out right now is nearing its conclusion - God Help Us All.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow... Funny how big and bad NATO and America look til' the other people in the world tell them to fxck off.... This is gonna escalate badly and i enjoy not having a world made out of glass...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Things are certainly moving on the World Stage and the Final Chess Pieces are being placed - the ones that will support Iran too. From a Country That Does Have Nuclear Abilities.

Here Pakistan is warning the U.S. - How things have turned around!

www.youtube.com...

Oh and just to throw a little chicken bone into the field - Britain is very worried about a few Missiles that have gone missing (accidently on purpose)

Yes I think those Tin Hat's will be needed sooner than we think.

Can someone bring this Video Over please?

NATO has lost 10,000 surface to air missiles that were in the hands of the lybians since the conflict there.
How many others have been 'lost' and also how many weapons are still in the hands of the people as well?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My moneys on NATO. I dont know why everybody is freaking out about pakistan telling the US to get out. They have been asking us since march to get out. Now they think they are cool because they THINK china will be on their side. This is a bold move by pakistan one I guarantee they will live to regret.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I believe it was 20,000 shoulder fired rockets. I think thats what Bob Powell said on the truth is viral

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here's an article about the not so "friendly fire" incident that seems to have put the Pakistani's on edge:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Ugly events, hard to blame them for getting angry over it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Like John Reese said in the interview Nato (american) involvement in the middle east is "gangsterism." I do not see this playing out well in the near future. As the winter rolls in things become less relaxed and stable.

I think what we see here is a Pakistan is becoming tired of its unwelcomed guests. What Pakistan didnt and doesnt realize is once allow a "bro" of the Nato fraternity throw a party at your house THINGS WILL NOT GET DESTROYED. Its what an empire does, destroy and rebuild. That is how it creates its credit lines.

I believe Pakistan was/is in bed with america, whether it is forced or was agreed upon when it seemed like a deal I'm not sure. Because who after multiple attacks on their army allows 2 weeks worth of time to depart from an airbase after being given no warning on the two former attacks that killed 24 pakastani soliders???

I can only assume what will happen is pakistan will be pushed to the edge to make a decision and it will be against america. This will lead to another war (just as planned by NATO) and reason to attack as shown by MSM.

Am I worried. Yes, the United States went from the country I love to the country that is understandably hated. How can anyone be proud of the stank we have created..

On a side note about 2:32 the video shows two flags side by side (China and Pakistan) is it me or do those two flags look a lot like eachothers? Makes you wonder.

S&F OP

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Well, lets see, they take our billions in return for agreeing to bring terrorism in Pakistan to justice.
Then they turn around and lick their forked tongues and harbor terrorists and the sketchy ISI.
Then they figure China will cover their bets. They are the ones playing with fire.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just thinking the US dollar could be scraped as world currency. The US has been paying all tese countries to keep the dollar. Now, who knows.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
My moneys on NATO. I dont know why everybody is freaking out about pakistan telling the US to get out. They have been asking us since march to get out. Now they think they are cool because they THINK china will be on their side. This is a bold move by pakistan one I guarantee they will live to regret.

I think that China is already uncomfortable with how close America is to their borders. I think losing Pakistan as a cushion is not something they want. They may not WANT to defend pakistan and get involved, but I believe they will need to unless of course they want their national GPA to drop.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

See this is how lies spread.

One liar on YouTube starts it out by pretending to be confused. He says "I'm not sure if it's one airbase or all of them" referring to the article he read on sky.com. Then it comes to ATS and is further distorted and generalized to just "get out" not of just one or more airbases, but generally out of, everywhere, as most would assume.

So, figuring maybe I could read it myself to check, I did. (Why wouldn't anyone else do the same if really interested in knowing what's going on? Always check and consider the source.)

Source clearly states:

It has also ordered the US to vacate a controversial airbase within 15 days, reports say.

I guess that isn't as exciting as telling them to vacate the entire country.

So wrong that people will say anything to get views on YouTube and stupid stars and flags on ATS. If they removed the point system, maybe it would cut down on the gross exaggerations and garbage we get served!

The content should be more important than the reward system, but it's not set up to work that way!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Kids, kids, kids, LOL so much to learn. Please dont take every little headline and make serious leaps in logic. Is there any wonder why every other week on here there is thread about war erupting the next week but it NEVER does? So please children take this news with a grain of salt. Deals will be worked and in 16 days the US will still be in that base i PROMISE. In fact, I'll be back here in 16 days to remind you all that i am right...once again!!

I have yet to lose a prediction to ATS threads.

Princeofpeace: 1000+
ATS: 0

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Kids, kids, kids, LOL so much to learn. Please dont take every little headline and make serious leaps in logic. Is there any wonder why every other week on here there is thread about war erupting the next week but it NEVER does? So please children take this news with a grain of salt. Deals will be worked and in 16 days the US will still be in that base i PROMISE. In fact, I'll be back here in 16 days to remind you all that i am right...once again!!

I have yet to lose a prediction to ATS threads.

Princeofpeace: 1000+
ATS: 0

Yes and looking back at all the threads YOU made about these propaganda wars. I would like to see your so called winning predictions also. Also, I will hold you to that. We will see if you are right about that deal your so sure will be made. How do you take your crow, medium or well done?
Like your thread about a UK strike on Iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Or like your israeli attack coming on iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Do I need to keep going, its pretty boring bringing up all of these threads of YOURS.
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: to add all of POP links to his threads the like he is chastising here.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Yes China is on their side!!!!! I think perhaps, we will all live to regret. I really wouldn't put my money on NATO! Traditionally everyone did but now - I don't know!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join