It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifteen Days To Get Out - US WARNED!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a safe country to go to? I think all of Europe is/will be unsafe.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Kids, kids, kids, LOL so much to learn. Please dont take every little headline and make serious leaps in logic. Is there any wonder why every other week on here there is thread about war erupting the next week but it NEVER does? So please children take this news with a grain of salt. Deals will be worked and in 16 days the US will still be in that base i PROMISE. In fact, I'll be back here in 16 days to remind you all that i am right...once again!!

I have yet to lose a prediction to ATS threads.

Princeofpeace: 1000+
ATS: 0

Yes and looking back at all the threads YOU made about these propaganda wars. I would like to see your so called winning predictions also. Also, I will hold you to that. We will see if you are right about that deal your so sure will be made. How do you take your crow, medium or well done?
Like your thread about a UK strike on Iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Or like your israeli attack coming on iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do I need to keep going, its pretty boring bringing up all of these threads of YOURS.
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: to add all of POP links to his threads the like he is chastising here.

Bahaha, BUURRRNNN.

2ndline

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by scotsdavy1

I believe it was 20,000 shoulder fired rockets. I think thats what Bob Powell said on the truth is viral

I really think you should read about these Nuclear Weapons that have gone missing!

www.paltelegraph.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is a regrettable accident, and nothing more. This is all it is. The US will cut another check to Pakistan and all will be back to normal. This is not going to cause a World War like the You Tube commentator is spewing about. Just more hair raising doom and gloom BS. Then he goes into the elusive false flag operation blah, blah, blah. People act like the US/NATO are perfect, and can never have accidents in a war setting? Get off the high horses.

Lets wait for more information after an official investigation and explanation by NATO before jumping to conclusions. We have only really heard Pakistan's take on what happened and a brief comment by NATO. Relations between the US/NATO and Pakistan is quite frosty at the moment, and that must be taken into account before accepting Pakistan's remarks as gospel. Pakistan is indeed upset and that is only natural. However, they have been taking billions upon billions of dollars in aid from the US and that does not give the US/NATO the benefit of a doubt until all of this gets worked out? Lets not get into the double talk and back door dealing by the Pakistani ISI, and the instability operations coming out of that outfit which allegedly represents the interests of the Pakistani government in Islamabad.

The British commentator showcased in that news report associated with the You Tube video has no problem mentioning the alleged "gangsterism," by NATO in regards to this latest incident, but he fails to mention the numerous acts of "gangsterism," by the Pakistanis. If the critics want the US/NATO out of Afghanistan they had better plead with Pakistan to stop stirring up crap in Afghanistan. I am sick of the double standards. It is all garbage. I am gonna wait for more information to come out before jumping to conclusions.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

I believe it was 20,000 shoulder fired rockets. I think thats what Bob Powell said on the truth is viral

I really think you should read about these Nuclear Weapons that have gone missing!

www.paltelegraph.com...

Oh im well apprised on the "missing nukes" that the former pm of the uk is sweating.
the shoulder fired rockets were stolen from lybia, the nukes from the uk.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

No Sorry - Pakistan is not in bed with the USA - perhaps while the foolish were giving out pots of money they appeared to be - full stop

Pakistan has always lived with double standards and nothing has changed. They have and have always played the winners - The Big Boys on the Block but they don't see the US as being so Big now that China is on the street.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The US killed 25 of Pakistani soldiers in a NATO raid. What would you do?
Stand back looking?
edit on 26-11-2011 by Skittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Hi Daynight - I really think you are missing the point and to call people Liars is a bit extreme. Have they or have they not told the US to get out?

As for Stars, I can donate them to your account if you wish however, I don't think the rules allow for that.

You clearly haven't read all the postings.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No Sorry - Pakistan is not in bed with the USA - perhaps while the foolish were giving out pots of money they appeared to be - full stop

Pakistan has always lived with double standards and nothing has changed. They have and have always played the winners - The Big Boys on the Block but they don't see the US as being so Big now that China is on the street.

Trust me, china has ZERO intrest in going to war with the US. Not for measaly little pakistan. China is in NO POSITION to goad the US into war, thats a fact.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

www.paltelegraph.com...

Oh im well apprised on the "missing nukes" that the former pm of the uk is sweating.
the shoulder fired rockets were stolen from lybia, the nukes from the uk.

Does it matter where they were stolen from? It's where they're heading that's my concern!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Trust me, china has ZERO intrest in going to war with the US. Not for measaly little pakistan. China is in NO POSITION to goad the US into war, thats a fact.

Measly Little Pakistan - is a huge country by the way. China is in a very strong position right now and because of their Communist Regime they don't mouth off about what they have got - what they tell the people to do - is done and carried out the same day believe me.
They haven't traditionally caused wars like the US however, they won't take kindly to their boarders being weekend and as the rest of the world knows - the US is scraping the barrel at the moment re finances along with their manpower scattered all over the globe and unrest among their own citizens.
Measly little Pakistan have a number of internal interests in their Nuclear Weapons and one thing is for sure Corruption is ripe.

I urge you to visit this recent post on ATS which will give you all the reasons why China is more than ready to go to War.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by quedup because: additional info

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ummm i dont make "predictions"...why would i? Thats elementary and futile. I leave that to the folks on ATS then i shoot down their threads with reality and YES:

Sorry...it is what it is.

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Kids, kids, kids, LOL so much to learn. Please dont take every little headline and make serious leaps in logic. Is there any wonder why every other week on here there is thread about war erupting the next week but it NEVER does? So please children take this news with a grain of salt. Deals will be worked and in 16 days the US will still be in that base i PROMISE. In fact, I'll be back here in 16 days to remind you all that i am right...once again!!

I have yet to lose a prediction to ATS threads.

Yes and looking back at all the threads YOU made about these propaganda wars. I would like to see your so called winning predictions also. Also, I will hold you to that. We will see if you are right about that deal your so sure will be made. How do you take your crow, medium or well done?
Like your thread about a UK strike on Iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or like your israeli attack coming on iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do I need to keep going, its pretty boring bringing up all of these threads of YOURS.
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: to add all of POP links to his threads the like he is chastising here.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Oh and just to throw a little chicken bone into the field - Britain is very worried about a few Missiles that have gone missing (accidently on purpose)

Gone to Israel...

That's how they got their nuclear arsenal in the first place
edit on 11/11/27 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by daynight42

Hi Daynight - I really think you are missing the point and to call people Liars is a bit extreme. Have they or have they not told the US to get out?

As for Stars, I can donate them to your account if you wish however, I don't think the rules allow for that.

You clearly haven't read all the postings.

They are lies. He read the article and claims not to know whether it was one airbase or many. I gave you the quote. Are you saying he's too stupid to read and interpret an article? Then maybe he should shut up and stop posting videos pretending to know what's going on.

As for the OP, it's a case of misleading others by omitting key information. In the least OP is giving credit to whatever SOME GUY on YouTube says without CHECKING THE SOURCES.

Don't you see the problem here? If not, you are part of the problem. I am damn tired of people posting trash for someone ELSE to read and interpret because they are TOO LAZY to do it for themselves.

To think anyone would respond in favor of the video blogger or the OP, after I took the needed time to find out precisely what the sourced article said. I clear up the confusion, and you still side with the bozos that alter the truth of what the source claims!

Through with this crud! Believe whatever makes you feel better! Ignorance is bliss!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

In case you still don't "get it," I'll offer an example.

Sample news:
A kitchen fire breaks out in an area in Syria.

Video blogger:
Isolated fires breaking out all around Syria!!

OP:
Entire Syria ablaze!

And, you're asking if there is a difference. Do you see it here? I really feel like I'm talking with someone with a dull mind. If you don't get it, you never will. I have wasted enough time here.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
S&F. Good video.

"Global War On Terrorism"

Global = World

When is WWIII going to begin?

edit on 27-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Does anyone remember 5 or 6 months ago when WWIII was eminent because North Korea was talking "smack"? What happened? NOTHING
Pakistan is nowhere near North Korea on the world stage........
Stop with the "sky is falling" nonsense....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

My moneys on NATO. I dont know why everybody is freaking out about pakistan telling the US to get out. They have been asking us since march to get out. Now they think they are cool because they THINK china will be on their side. This is a bold move by pakistan one I guarantee they will live to regret.

Yes China is on their side!!!!! I think perhaps, we will all live to regret. I really wouldn't put my money on NATO! Traditionally everyone did but now - I don't know!

not if pakistan keeps making incursions into china and killing chinese citizens as they've been doing..
China may go after them...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Was this an attack on ordinary soldiers? Or was it an attack on the pakistani SIS? I watched a programme recently called SECRET PAKISTAN in which the claim was made that the SIS are controlling the taliban and therefore the war in afghan. It claimed that the taliban leadership have had enough of the fighting and want to talk peace but the SIS are against this. The claim is that they are helping to orchestrate and train people to carry out such attacks in afghan. If this is true then it could be nato reminding the SIS that they know what is going on and attempting to disrupt this operation. I am unable to put in a link to this programme but it is on you tube.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

They dont need to go to war, they are already destroying the US without firing a single bullet.

The Chinese arent so stupid that their 1st reaction to everything is to bomb people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join