It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not coming to earth!.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
And god isnt coming to earth either

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkenDonuts
I'm on the fence on the whole UFO/alien/whatever topic, but this thread can definitely be put in the Trollolol file.

Also, the argument of "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist" is a huge logical fallacy. I can't see mountain gorillas, but I know they exist. Why? Countless observations and documentation. UFOs have countless observations and documentation, but it doesn't fit in the scientific dogma/paradigm of today.

don't you know using logic only hurts your cause?..."deny ignorance" is becoming an oxymoron on ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There was no UFO at the Roswell crash

You are quite correct there was no UFO. It was actually a flying saucer.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Original Picture , Below this is the video for that picture in 1952.

I think they are very real myself.

(LONG VERSION IF YOU WANT PROOF. Media REPORTS on UFOs) The UFO sightings are a real subject of matter that needs to be discussed. Some of them may be explainable , but you can SEE clearly there is a topic of discussion that is clearly viable.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Im a abductee...that beats science and history....and i have seen a real alien...That again beats history and science..My eyes saw...But thank you for your input on the alien matter

No... It doesn't "beat" science. Science still needs to be adhered to. That is to say not our current primitive understanding, but the established laws of the universe.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
reply to post by jasmine23

Should i keep going or is that good?
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

Please, keep going, you are making me laugh!!
You are such an easy target!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Most of the videos and accounts of Aliens/UFO's are either fake or misinterpreted. I see UFO videos on youtube about every week or so, strange right?.. The people on TV who claim to have been abducted or seen a "mile long ship" are only saying this for their 5 days of fame.

>Aliens are not at Area 51.

>They are not floating in the sky.

>There was no UFO at the Roswell crash. (At that time it took a long time to get information processed and reviewed).

I can see how Holly Wood and others made so much money by simple conspiracies and fantasies.

Am i saying aliens don't exist? no i'm just saying aliens are not coming to earth...85% of UFO videos are BS or CGI

Wow, great stats..

85% you say?

Must have stayed up all night to crunch out those numbers.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Fao OP
You have not got a clue what you are talking about fella..
all you can do is guesswork at best..Posting a few pro TPTB videos
proves absolutely NOTHING at all..
Get back to the Illuminati where you belong..
Total waste of my time reading you garbage i will know better next time..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I've seen about 7 of threads in the same week already...

Whats going on?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

OP makes no credible statements whatsoever.

Has no links..

The links later provided upon request are unrelated to what he speaks of.

"Why should we believe you?"
"Because I research history."
^ That is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen or heard on ATS, and I've heard people say reflections are 4th-dimensional-demons.

...WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD?
edit on 27-11-2011 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

If i dont see it then it is not real

Who can argue with all that overwhelming scientific evidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yet again I make a call to mods to shut a thread down based on zero / trolling content.

Posters who create threads need to have more than a simply "I don't believe it because I say so" as a point to add a thread, if you can't be bothered to offer some proper content and opinion then please think seriously before making your thread, if you post to troll then shame on you for wasting peoples time.

At least have some logic behind a threat, stating that almost all things on Youtube UFO - wise are fake isn't proof, it a fact, the fact that all video's cannot be classed as fake is also a fact. There are some amazing video's both old and new that take some challenging but what's more important is the physical proof from professional area's such as radar reports and redacted army reports.

These above most say that something has and does happen that we can't fully explain..

I've seen 2 UFO's, I'm pretty sure they were military, but military on an amazing scale bigger and better than any other plane seen flying.

Do I believe Aliens come to earth, part of me wants to although I've never seen one but it would be amazing to see another race beyond ourselves in the flesh, they are out there, maths dictates that.

My problem is the idea that aliens have been here and the military have colluded with them, making special deals for abductions etc, for me if a race that ahead of us came here then why would they consider us of use for anything, it would not take a master genius to realise that humans are greedy destructive organisms more akin to a virus than a use, we rot, rob, destroy and butcher everything, most people say its down to classes but show me a Black Friday rioter and i'll match you with a corrupt senator whose greed is far bigger than the rioter could ever make.

Man across the board isn't worth a thing in this universe, we are killing our own planet, that makes us pointless. Why would a clever set of aliens arrive here, give us tech when they don't need to, with their power its easier to take and not mingle with us lower forms of life. Why would they still be giving us tech and not asking why we are not using this so called free energy after all these years of this partnership?

Personally I think that any aliens who might have came did so a long time ago and saw even then our ultimate uselessness, any others that might come here would do well with turning back and finding a race that isn't so keen on killing itself.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hahaha. I'm seeing a pattern with all of these "there are no aliens" threads. Someone puts up their opinion and states it as fact....then they sit back and watch all of the reaction. I guess it's a quick 15 minutes of attention on ATS. Nice.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I respect your courage to put all videos to fakes, as I would say all videos out there contain nothing but rather mock ups or actually captured evidence of craft made by our very own governments. It was known Germany was making such things as flying saucers many many years ago, Hitler once spoke of a secret weapon he was going to show the world, he never did get it to mass production but he did get such things to work. I would say if you see a ''flying saucer'' then its the very government under our feet that have made it.

Thats not to say life from elsewhere hasn't been here though, you would be highly ignorant to put down such an idea of life visiting here. Ever think we may be the alien ones here? Maybe we liked the look of this place and came and made it our own. ( but how did we get here, we don't even have such technology?
) good question but who knows.

edit on 27-11-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

>Aliens are not at Area 51.

>They are not floating in the sky.

>There was no UFO at the Roswell crash. (At that time it took a long time to get information processed and reviewed).

Excuse me mister but where is your proof? Your naked word is not enough for me. If I would say for example that sh*t is good for your teeth would you believe me without any proof? Look at your statement through someone else's eyes and think why should you change your belief that for example there are aliens in Area 51 just because someone else says in ATS and ha has no proof in his opening post. Just his belief. Don't believe 100% of your thoughts and be more sceptic about your own mind. Best regards.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Think about your OP, why wouldn't other life come here, we have the only known liquid water plus us humans are here, our planet has a hell of alot to offer.

Im also suspicious about claims of abductions but i also believe that some of the footage is genuine, its just hard to tell if its fake or not with the advances in "Hollywood".

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

WHY? and where is the evidence that they are there, you people annoy ME

Well if we annoy you so much... Go away little troll
Did you miss the sign on the door that this is a conspiracy site? Did you miss the fact that discussion on Aliens and UFO's is what made ATS what it is today?

And you come in and state your opinion and say its not your opinion. You tell us 85% is BS but don't account for the 15%. You say in one post they don't exist then in the next post they might be real.

Your right though no Aliens at Area 51, just the reverse engineered craft being tested. The Aliens are at S4

PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT

edit on 27-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Are they still out there? did they visit us hundreds or thousands of years ago? YES no denying that.

And yet you say "aliens are not coming to Earth!"

Where is your proof they were here before, then?

You say there is no denying it. Why?

Then you say they are not coming to Earth.

Can you predict the future now too, in addition to stating your opinions as fact?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

A Note About Baiting, And Threads Based On Baiting

ApplesOnFire's posts in thread.

Both the thread and those disgraceful posts are prime examples of what are not welcome in this forum, nor anywhere on ATS.

Thread closed, and we will discuss forum policies via private message.
:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join