It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not coming to earth!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Extradimensional beings is where my thoughts were exactly...we have sent many messages out into space and we are listening all the time and we have not got anything back

however we can not send messages into other dimensions...yet

and speaking of future humans did you see the thread about the guy that got arrested at the LHC who said he was from the future and was sent back to stop it from destroying the world. they put him in a secure mental hospital and then he mysteriously vanished

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by B1ayneO

and speaking of future humans did you see the thread about the guy that got arrested at the LHC who said he was from the future and was sent back to stop it from destroying the world. they put him in a secure mental hospital and then he mysteriously vanished

That was from April Fools Day 2010.

It was a joke.

The date and that he extolled the greatness of Kit-Kats should have been a dead giveaway.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by B1ayneO

I read it before, wasn't it an April fools joke?

ALS

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
it very well may have been but you can't blame one for hoping at least.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Your right...aliens will never come to earth..they dont even exist. We humans are the only things in this entire universe. Arent we lucky? We are so lucky that we pay taxes, kill eachother, rape eachother, and throw shoes at eachother.

Im so glad aliens dont exist..it will ruin our human fun. LOL

But really..

They do exist..thankfully

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

DID I SAY THEY DONT EXIST?

or did i say there is no evidence that they are here? or at Area 51. hmm tough decision

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You are right aliens are not coming to earth! they are already here and have been for ages,look at ancient history

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well if you think they exist, why do you need proof?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I can see where you're wrong

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Are they at Area 51??

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your "argument" is flimsy.

I hesitate to even call it an argument, because you are basically just saying, "it's this way because I say so."
You act as though that is enough to settle the issue.

You tell people they are wrong, yet stop there. You don't explain why you think they are.

In fact, you don't explain anything.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
You are right aliens are not coming to earth! they are already here and have been for ages,look at ancient history

I agree, they are already here according to William Cooper and others. Quote from my own thread about UFOs:

"But then you read “Behold a Pale Horse” by William Cooper. He was a high ranking military officer involved in the U.S. cover-up of this “alien / demon” phenomena (until “they”executed him). Cooper, being on the front lines, was tormented spiritually and even began to question his belief in Christianity. Cooper was a highly credible insider who had access to Top Secret military documentation and insider sources and saw these “things” with his own eyes. He confirmed the unthinkable. He confirmed that, not only had the U.S. government known and consorted with these “alien” entities, but in FACT had actually signed “Treaties” with them. Agreements."

"Oaths Signed Directly with the DEVIL"

www.tribulation-now.org...

Now, whether you believe aliens are real or not, in God or not , whether they are evil or benign or both, or whatever, is up to each individual "They" are here imho. I won't deny it, but I do have my own opinions on them.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

And who is to say i am wrong,even the native american people have long spoke of star people and ufo's,look at cave drawings which depict strange beings and ships,ancient history tells the story,but some people can't see what is right in front of them

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

they may not be aliens but something is coming in the form of what we may call aliens

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

The only "evidence" is paintings? of ancient peoples? NOPE not convincing...
i did some further investigations and half of those paintings are not what the Ancient Alien guys tell us
giorgio tsoukalos claims that the ancient carvings of the Helicopters and submarines in the egyptian tomb is proof of advanced technology.
actually they were something else and the erosion damaged the carvings so people had to re-carve what was originally there on top of it so now it looks like a smooth helicopter.

Should i keep going or is that good?
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
jasmine23 stole my response before I could make it.

To add: you just have to take our word for it!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I disagree with the title of this thread. Although I agree there is no evidence to indicate we have been visited as of yet. To say we" wont be visited" as though that statement is fact is in par with those who say" we already have been visited". I believe it will happen. Mathematical equations would indicate the inevitability of such an event. I could go into it further, however I'm a new poster here and I don't wont to start off on the wrong foot. I've looked at some of the other threads and it seems the retribution can be harsh and swift..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

UFO's do exist. This is where all of our electronic toys, smart phones, computers come from. The back enginered of the crashed UFO's. Just look at all the high tech that is out there. Flat screen TV's too. Just to make a few points. Check out the patents of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc. just to name a few. We have a secret space command and have spaceships that can go to the moon and back in a days work. Mars there and back less then a week. They want to have tours to the moon and mars. Also the more advanced spaceships that can travel to the end of the universe in 4.3 seconds anywhere and back another 4.3 seconds anywhere. If you people just think about it its true.

11_017_093_Triangular_spacecraft.pdf, this spacecraft is what most see.

9_985_698_Mind_personality_transfer_meth.pdf This is how to clone a body and transfer you soul into it. Its how they can clones your body and transfer you into your new body.

We have the technology to clone any body part for future use if you need it including a new heart by taking your DNA and your heart DNA and cloning a heart for whomever we want.

If you know how to search and what to look for you can find anything you want. All of the research is being done at almost every University in the world.

These search engines stink and these antivirus programs keep you in the dark because the filter out key words to keep the truth from all of you but me. I just use a cheapy netbook with a few items installed on it do a back up before searching and reinstall operating system again if need to be. Evereything is based on Pi

To make the WTC towers free fall, What was used was nanomites just like that that was used in the movie GI Joe. Search it Better yet I did here ya go:

Answer:
Nanomites are actually real. Scientists have already tried them on rats. Nanomites technology can be used for everything. Nanomites that have already been tested have shown ability to heal infected arteries, cancer, and more.When curing arteries they attach themselves to it, mend it and make even better then before. The research is considered dangerous because if slightly bigger than it is supposed to be it could get stuck in the arteries and make it worse. Another reason they aren't used because they could be used for war.Like on the movie G.I. Joe it could be used for terrorism or something in the area and could actually wipe out mankind. A researcher on the particular subject has gotten to a conclusion that the they could end our finances. They could be used to create gold or dollars and then they would be practically worthless if anyone can actually make it.

Read more: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Indeed, humans are incapable of inventing anything beyond things made of sticks, stone knives and bear skins.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If I was an alien, I would come to earth to take it over.

I would not save humans - they are the worst species ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join