It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not coming to earth!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
They have CellPhone Towers in space? Awesome. I had no idea.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Most of the videos and accounts of Aliens/UFO's are either fake or misinterpreted.

That's nice.

I see UFO videos on youtube about every week or so, strange right?

No.

The people on TV who claim to have been abducted or seen a "mile long ship" are only saying this for their 5 days of fame.

Citation Needed.

>Aliens are not at Area 51.

Citation Needed.

>They are not floating in the sky.

Citation Needed.

>There was no UFO at the Roswell crash

Citation Needed.

I can see how Holly Wood and others made so much money by simple conspiracies and fantasies.

You're not really all that good at this, are you?

no i'm just saying aliens are not coming to earth

Citation Needed.

85% of UFO videos are BS or CGI

Citation Needed.

Wow, you really didn't do any research at all, did you?

You just spent at least 2 paragraphs worth of text, and you said absolutely nothing.

Amazing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Yeah what ever, all i know is that there is no evidence, other than the loony Alien conspiracies.

"Oh yeah we are genetically modifying aliens with humans at area 51 and dulce base underground about 6 levels down and aliens are preparing to take over the world!."

Mm'kay, where is the evidence for this?.

Here is your citations

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxieChaser

I don't even know where you got that from.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Why are you on the internet demanding things from people?
Do your parents spoil you that much?

No one is out here working for you.
No, you will not find what you are looking for to be "real" inside a virtual reality box.
If you want to see an alien spaceship, go out and start looking for one until you find it.
Or just stay in ignorant land.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

i def. respect your opinionm but do not agree

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

although i believe in the fact of a more advanced species and i believe some are here and or coming. That haiti ufo video is complete non sense, I never believed that was real for a second.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

Opinion? no it is fact that no Aliens are present on planet earth at this time.

Are they still out there? did they visit us hundreds or thousands of years ago? YES no denying that.
but just tell me this...if there really are Aliens at Area 51, WHY would it be revealed to the public? it is supposed to be top secret right?

No idea how these crazies created this conspiracy..i assume it was funded by the U.S gov to hype miss-info

15% of UFO activity are very strange but that does not mean it is ET

This website says "deny ignorance" but all i see are a bunch of jokers posting un-realistic statements.

And okay.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Why are you watching videos and looking at photos you numpty!

You can look at them all day long, and still have doubts! this is a subject that requires you to be lucky enough to witness them for yourself. I suggest you go outside at night more and look up rather than looking down at your ipod or some other BS device they have you craving and needing to keep you distracted!

I can say this because I didnt look at videos and photos to confirm that what your saying that ufos are false! and are not here? your wrong! confirmed on the 4th october 2009 - theres the date again ! : O )

Oh, and for hollywood- I know where they get their ideas for the shape of them and how they act! ciao!

edit on 27-11-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
reply to post by DrunkenDonuts

I laugh at the ignorance just to let you know.
I never get embarrased online because i think everyone is funny, i'll just leave it at that.

And Aliens do not exist Area 51

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few non-Americans working there.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by jaden_x

Oh so all of a sudden you think you are smarter than a NASA scientist because you are on ATS?
news flash, a NASA scientist can and will debunk this 1000x over if he or she wants to.

Yup, easily-peasily, because as we know in the end everything is either a rock formation, a play of lights and shadows, or an air balloon.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Wow this thread feels like deja vu.

Join the club

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-11-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

post by Dr Cosma
Wow this thread feels like deja vu.

Yep I was thinking the same , another claim with nothing but personal opinion to back it up

post by ApplesOnFire
85% of UFO videos are BS or CGI

Where did you get that figure , I'd say more like 95 to 99% .

post by ApplesOnFire
no i'm just saying aliens are not coming to earth

And your basing that opinion on what ? , because of fake Youtube videos ?

The real evidence for the possibility of ET visitation is not to be found in videos but documentation and testimony of people who have experienced the phenomena , I would suggest you check out the 1976 Iran UFO incident for starters .

The form from the DIA also stated the following: "An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon:
a) The object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations (i.e., Shamiran, Mehrabad, and the dry lake bed) and viewpoints (both airborne and from the ground).

b) The credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified aircrews, and experienced tower operators).

c) Visual sightings were confirmed by radar.

d) Similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft.

e) There were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e., loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object).

f) An inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs."
en.wikipedia.org...

Don't write off the subject just because a UFO hasn't been presented to you on a plate via Youtube

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Chamberf=6

And you show ignorance when you reply.

I can debunk this issue 100x if i wanted because aliens at Area 51 is as phony as 2012

I guess the year 2012 is a fake year...SO lets all skip the year 2012 and count like we are suppose to..ready...2010,2011--------2013....Wow great counting..Don't like your attitude much....This is a nice forum(ATS)..THIS has been already discussed...But good luck

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Shouldn't we skip 2013 because it's like an elevator?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Daver2056

Opinion? no it is fact that no Aliens are present on planet earth at this time.

Are they still out there? did they visit us hundreds or thousands of years ago? YES no denying that.
but just tell me this...if there really are Aliens at Area 51, WHY would it be revealed to the public? it is supposed to be top secret right?

No idea how these crazies created this conspiracy..i assume it was funded by the U.S gov to hype miss-info

15% of UFO activity are very strange but that does not mean it is ET

This website says "deny ignorance" but all i see are a bunch of jokers posting un-realistic statements.

And okay.

This is stupid i cant believe im even this stupid to reply..but redirect..Ill do it anyway...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF!!!!! oh yea your dubunked..I knew it no proof..

Where is your proof on the miss info..??? hint all i see is posters posting unrealistic statements..Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ok..Ill play your game...

How do i know your not a alien???? You say you are of man!!but no video can proof it cause it could be a video of someone else..(hint)...No picture can proof it,cause it could be a picture of someone else!!(hint)

So you show me birth and medical records,well still no proof cause they could be someone else s that was stolen(hint)...So you show me a drivers license, well still no proof cause it could belong to someone else(hint)

So you describe you;r self to me..,well still no proof cause what you have described is hear say(hint)..So where does this leave you...Oh so you show a social recruit card with number(dont)--(hint), but that could belong to someone else as well....

So you say only people can be on this forum,well again where is the proof, Its only hear say..(hint)..

So who are you??Hmmmmm no one knows cause ther is no proof that you can show..Its all fake..So to me you could be a alien....Hmmmmm

GOT THE POINT....(hint)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join