It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail Monuments

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We are watching a new religion being practiced here on ATS.
It seems a group of Contrail Worshipers have become members here in the last few months.
They feel their Contrail believes are superior to the Chemtrail believers.
They use what they call debunking to spread the word of their worship
of man-made cirrus clouds in the sky.
And I feel since we are open minded on ATS and support freedom of religion, and believes.
We could create a thread and post pictures of Contrail Monuments that are in every neighborhood,
To show we understand their need to have daily monuments to drive by, visit and worship whenever
they want.
So post up the pictures of Contrail Monuments in your area.

This is a link to the one in my area.

vailarizona.org...

edit on 25-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Your stance is flawed. It is chemtrails that are Subject to the faith based belief system you refer to. Contrails are real, visible, verifiable and completely understood. When questions are asked about them they can always be answered factually and those answers scientifically supported.

Chemtrailers, in stark contrast, appear to grasp around for any kind of explanation that can be bent to fit into their predetermined belief system, however mangled it may have to become. They present known bunk in evidence, in the absence of anything real, often repeatedly. They also become offended when the fact that is IS bunk is pointed out, again.

They can also become offended if an answer is presented that is beyond their understanding and have even been known to start threads trying to mock people who actually understand a subject hey are merely speculating about. Which is a great shame as any opportunity to share knowledge and understanding should be welcomed by anyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So post up the pictures of Contrail Monuments in your area.

This is a link to the one in my area.

vailarizona.org...

What assertion is this? Claiming a "Contrail Monument", then showing a photo of an old F-4 that used to be part of the USAF Thunderbirds display team??

en.wikipedia.org...

In the above link, you can read the history and the different types of jets used over the decades:

In 1969, the squadron adopted the noisy and huge F-4E Phantom, which it flew until 1973, the only time the Thunderbirds would fly jets similar to those of the Blue Angels, as it was the standard fighter for both services.

They switched to the T-38 and lastly, to the F-16, which is still the choice in use today.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Here is a little something to look into.

Admiting to Con Trails

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

It's already been looked into. Evergreen listed "weather modification" as a possible future use for their ONE supertanker. That's all.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey thanks for the link
It provides proof that during contrail ceremonies if they can't make contrails,
they add smoke, to make it look like they do.

en.wikipedia.org...:US_Air_Force_Thunderbirds.jpg

edit on 25-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: add smoke pic link

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a "contrail ceremony"!

It provides proof that during contrail ceremonies if they can't make contrails,
they add smoke....

Of course, since contrails won't form except in rarefied conditions, it's certainly not practical to expect them to add to your display at an AIR SHOW!

That is merely what the smoke display is for.....for Air Show exhibitions. Just for the audience "WoW!!" factor.

Same techniques used for "Skywriting". Not a "new" concept, been in use for may decades. By all types of airplanes.

And, the oil used? It is the same sort of effect you see from a beat-up old car, that has its engine oil leaking onto the hot exhaust manifold. Smells about the same, too.

Hardly "hazardous" (unless you were enclosed into a tiny confined space, and all the air was replaced by the smoke). Heck some people use their personal car, in the closed garage, when they want to commit suicide. In that case, it's actually the carbon monoxide that is fatal.

Carbon monoxide....odorless, tasteless and invisible....in fact, you have no way using your natural five senses to detect it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is one of the
Contrail Child Indoctrination Centers
Where children are invited and fantasize about flying the big ones
and leaving Contrails for all to see.

www.eaa1327.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Isn't your avatar a pic of a plane
in a restaurant hangar?
Where you can have dinner and worship contrail generators,
watch them take off and land there also.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
This is one of the
Contrail Child Indoctrination Centers
Where children are invited and fantasize about flying the big ones
and leaving Contrails for all to see.

www.eaa1327.org...

Just so I don't waste any more time on this thread......could you send me a pm when you post something that makes any sense, and I'll pop back and have a look.

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That is going to be hard to do
Contrails don't make sense.
They block sunlight,
They are airplane/pollution,
They are not natural clouds.
In the past you could look up
see rabbits flowers in clouds,
but in our new world you created we can only play
Tic Tac Toe!
So when you can come back with a
reason why, we as people should allow you to continue
to pollute our sky's you can come back

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Contrails don't make sense.
They block sunlight,

Yes, that is exactly what clouds do. Which contrails are.

They are airplane/pollution,

Well, it's condensed/frozen water vapor. Same as clouds. Doesn't really fit the definition of pollution.

They are not natural clouds.

While you are technically correct, they are clouds made by airplanes, you are wrong in that contrails have the exact same composition as natural clouds

In the past you could look up
see rabbits flowers in clouds,
but in our new world you created we can only play
Tic Tac Toe!
So when you can come back with a
reason why, we as people should allow you to continue
to pollute our sky's you can come back

Pareidolia is still extant, you can see whatever you want in clouds. But if you really are worried about seeing contrails, you should move. Here in Florida, they are pretty rare.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

You like man made clouds more then natural,
that's fine.
You want all the rest of us to abandon nature and what comes with it.
Now that part, I have a problem with.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So here is another
Contrail Monument
Where you can walk among the
contrail generators and touch them.
All these are in my area
they seem obsessed with them.
People from around the world
come to view these.
And raise money for what they believe.

www.pimaair.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

that's fine.

Nope, a cloud is a cloud. You just happen to be afraid that some clouds are "poisoning" us. Or geo-engineering. Or whatever those pesky chemcloudz are supposed to be doing this week.

I like technology, but if you're into that hippy bs, I'm in no position to judge.

Don't want to look at contrails? Write your congressman, get the FAA to change regulations so that jets fly below the altitude where contrails can form. Of course, they will be using more fuel and causing more pollution, but at least you won't have to see those pesky contrails, eh?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You need to back up that claim right now!
I have never claimed chemtrails.
Go back through all my posts.
I claim pollution, airplane exhaust is pollution.
You debunkers have been ridiculing me for that the whole time,
making a fool out of yourselves.

de·bunk/diˈbəNGk/
Verb:
Expose the falseness or hollowness of (a myth, idea, or belief).
Reduce the inflated reputation of (someone), esp. by ridicule: "comedy takes delight in debunking heroes".

So you debunkers want to ridicule me for pointing out airplane pollution, have at it.
It works both ways.
Airplanes pollute, I am here to debunk your claims of Contrails are harmless water vapor!
Or are you Contrail Worshiper?

edit on 25-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

that's fine.

What's your solution?

ban all air travel?.......have you ever been on a plane?

Stop with the blaming!......air travel exists, it's not going away, contrails will do you no harm whatsoever!

If the upper air conditions are not conducive to cirrus cloud formation, then they wont form, and the skies will be bluer than little boy blue on the bluest of his blue days!

If the upper air conditions are conducive to cirrus cloud formation, then they will form any way.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I claim pollution, airplane exhaust is pollution. You debunkers have been ridiculing me for that the whole time, making a fool out of yourselves.

Ah!!....your beef is pollution!

Do you not think that auto mobile pollution is significantly more relevant than air plane pollution?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So lets talk about these harmless little planes in the Air!
My Area
Super fund clean up site.
yosemite.epa.gov...

The Tucson International Airport Area (TIAA) Superfund site is geographically situated in the northern portion of the Tucson Basin in Pima County, Arizona, south of the intersection of U.S. Interstate Freeways 10 and 19, and includes the south side of the city of Tucson. The Santa Cruz River runs from north to south, about one mile from the western edge of the site. In total, TIAA covers an approximately ten square mile area and includes: the Tucson International Airport; northeastern portions of the Tohono O'Odham Indian Reservation (San Xavier District); residential areas of the Cities of Tucson and South Tucson; and the Air Force Plant #44 Raytheon Missile Systems Company (AFP44). The site is divided into seven separate project areas: Air Force Plant #44/ Raytheon; Tucson Airport Remediation Project (TARP); Texas Instruments (formerly Burr-Brown Corporation); Air National Guard Base; Airport Property; West Plume B and the former West Cap of Arizona Property. AFP44 is located approximately 15 miles south of downtown Tucson, Arizona and encompasses 1,319 acres of land in Pima County. AFP44 lies south and contiguous to the Tucson International Airport. The Tucson International Airport is owned by the City of Tucson and operated by the Tucson Airport Authority. Prior to 1981, groundwater wells within the TIAA site boundaries provided drinking water to more than 47,000 people.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sorry I don't understand the point you are trying to make

Could you please elaborate

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join