It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Dems Jumping Off the Obama Bandwagon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KendraSins

I cant get passed your double-talk............

Have fun!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Obama is not anyone's dream president. Maybe he'd do better if half the legislature hadn't made their #1 priority scuttling him, instead of trying to fix the country, who knows.

That’s ridiculous and you know it! He had a super majority for 2 straight years and all he did was dig us further into debt peddling the policies the liberals cheered for.

Record spending….even worse economy!

You could give him a super majority for 4 years and we’d only be in a bigger hole.

He’s a failure and anyone who is more to the LEFT would be MORE of a failure.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Obama is not anyone's dream president. Maybe he'd do better if half the legislature hadn't made their #1 priority scuttling him, instead of trying to fix the country, who knows.

That’s ridiculous and you know it! He had a super majority for 2 straight years and all he did was dig us further into debt peddling the policies the liberals cheered for.

That is a blatant lie. Republicans shattered the fillibuster record since Obama took office. How does that happen with a 2 year super majority? Oh yeah, it doesnt.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So you still won't answer the question initiated by your orignal post.

Maybe you can look up obfuscation.

It's the polite term for the bull-dooky and thread derailment going on now.

As to the OP's original premise. Like the above poster, many dems are now panicking because Obama is losing so much support around his base.

If Obama ran against the garbage that my dog yarked up the other day, it'd be a statistical tie.

Obama, his die-hard fans are going to panic even worse as the election year continues.

It'll be interesting to se the vile hate-filled rhetorc that they come up with next.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I cant get passed your double-talk............

Have fun!

NAME THE DEMOCRATS THAT ARE JUMPING SHIP.

How is that too confusing for you? That is the only question I have really asked. No one can show me any. No one can give one example of reality attatched to this thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

So you still won't answer the question initiated by your orignal post.

Maybe you can look up obfuscation.

It's the polite term for the bull-dooky and thread derailment going on now.

The OP nor you will answer the question I posed FIRST. Responding to my question as to both your claims with a question is obfuscation.

I find it funny you try to keep kicking this horse as if it makes me look bad when each time it just reinforces the fact that neither you nor the OP can respond the question put forth FIRST with regard to the claim made by the OP and repeated by you.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So nobody? Cannot even use Oprah, Claire, or Chris?
Shame.
Who is Oprah supporting instead of Obama?
Still waiting on that.

I get you all like to rant and rave. I guess I just expected facts and intelligent dialogue surrounding said facts. Insteaed I see "Oprah said something bad about Obama - lets bash as if everyone hates him now."

Just seems a lot more like an AOL forum thread than anything I should be finding here. Being based on nothing and full of nothing but opinions and all.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No lie on my end! Check yourself!

The stuff he failed to get through was because he lacked the 60 votes in the Senate to pass legislation opposed by Republicans. They needed Republican support on some things because EVEN THE LIBERALS KNEW IT WAS BS AND BAD FOR THE COUNTRY!!

If you can’t convince your OWN PARTY to vote for your garbage when you have a super majority that means your policies stink!!
He got too damn much through as it is!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

THE OP IMPLIED THAT 100% OF DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED OBAMA.

Now you both made claims neither of you can back up.

You are irredeemably confused or a troll flat-out lying. If YOU implied that "Dems" means 100% of democrats, your logic is hopelessly flawed.

Does your mom know your using her computer?

There is nothing in any of my posts that even comes close to supporting your inability to understand the written word.

Did you join just to troll?

deny ignorance!

jw
edit on 25-11-2011 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

NAME THE DEMOCRATS THAT ARE JUMPING SHIP.

How is that too confusing for you? That is the only question I have really asked. No one can show me any. No one can give one example of reality attatched to this thread.

I am not going to reply to this crap again.
I created a thread, cited in the 1st post, that identified numerous people.

You either didn't read it, or have chosen to derail this thread,

You will not be happy here until you gain a better grasp of reality and rhetoric.
Your posts are worthless and contribute nothing.
Trolls do not last long here.

You are easy to spot and will be called out for non-contribution.
jw

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KendraSins
I get you all like to rant and rave. I guess I just expected facts and intelligent dialogue surrounding said facts. Insteaed I see "Oprah said something bad about Obama - lets bash as if everyone hates him now."

Just seems a lot more like an AOL forum thread than anything I should be finding here. Being based on nothing and full of nothing but opinions and all.

I read every one of your posts. All you’ve done is stand your ground in support of your Messiah and make baseless accusations with more conjecture than fact. You’ve backed up approximate ZERO posts with any supporting evidence, yet you demand others to do so.

This is lame! Really!

Obummer is an indefensible fraud and you know it. Come back with substance or stop trolling.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

All anyone has to do is what I do every few weeks: Google "Against or Abandon or Quits or Challenge and Obama"
and see what pops up. Sometimes there's a little, sometimes, there's a bombshell like McAskill calling for a federal investigation.

The F o F and Solyndra stuff have been rich.

This guy is digging his own political grave and is too full of himself to see it.

I'm no fan of Chris Matthews, but he called it right, the Obama WH is a lonely place with nothing but vague emails sputtering out and no calls to individual members of Congress. He's purposely isolatrd humself and fewer and fewer feel any loyalty, if they ever did.

jw

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You want Coca Cola .....or Pepsi Cola with your recession ?

Of course Dems are jumping off the Obama Bandwagon !
This was all planned as such.

Bush I & II followed by Obama shows exactly how we are being played by the Powers That Be and how the Hegelian Dialectic is playing us all like a fiddle.

Obama is only more proof that we don't have any real choices in the direction of our Nation regardless of the POTUS being Democrat or Republican.

Obama is Bush II because that's what he was hired to do....I don't see why people keep ignoring the fact that he was backed by Wallstreet ?

I had said that Obama was bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs back when he was running against Hillary.

Ron Paul is a definite hopeful and I like Ron Paul but historically the most likely President is already decided way ahead of time by merely following which candidates attended the most recent Bilderberg meetings.

Ron Paul will lose and if he were to win which with our "computerized" rigged elections will most likely prevent he'd be eliminated as JFK or JFK Jr. was.

Democrats vs Republicans.....give me a freakin' break !

What did Einstein say ?

Something along the lines of ...The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results...

That's our 2 party Coca Cola vs Pepsi Cola political system in a nutshell...

We'll most likely get another Pro Defense Republican next time around and the merrygoround continues.
More debt and more wars...

edit on 25-11-2011 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was an Obama supporter. I am not any longer. It is a bad idea however to jump off his bandwagon because none of the competetion stands a chance of defeating him. The republican lot is pitiful with exception of Ron Paul who is so honest he will never be elected. If Obama where running against MCcain, Jeb Bush, Charlie Christ, Dan Quayle, General Powel, Condoleza Rice they might have had a chance but currently there is no one who could defeat him.

I wish that Hillary Clinton would run or some other great Dems but alas that wont happen. We are going to have to endure another four years of how can I put it? Boredom, Uninspired leadership? Bleh. Hope our Nation can survive.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Most people are just foaming at the mouth because he's not on "Team GOP". ATS is pretty strongly on the right. The problem with this is they can't see how badly they are being played. Democratic support for Obama doesn't matter, what matters is what TPTB want. I tend to think it's going to be Romney as it's going to be tough to sell an Iran invasion with a Democrat since they are normally the "good cop" so to speak.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

If I'd waited a little bit longer to post this thread I could have included liberal pundit Jonathan Chait's interview on the "Morning Edition" today.

He describes to Steve Inskeep "democrat dismay" and disillusionment with Barack Obama's lack of direction and leadership.

He was talking about his New York Magazine article When did liberals become so unreasonable, in which he further describes the erosion of support that began early in his term and grows like a gathering snowball.

... liberal gloom has only deepened, as Obama compromise alternated with Obama failure. Liberals speak of Obama in unceasingly despairing terms. “I’m exhausted [from] defending you,” one supporter confessed to Obama at a town-hall meeting last year.

“We are all incredibly frustrated,” Justin Ruben, MoveOn’s executive director, told the Washington Post in September. “I’m disappointed in Obama,” complained Steve Jobs, according to Walter Isaacson’s new biography.
The cultural enthusiasm sparked by Obama’s candidacy drained away almost immediately after his election. All the passion now lies with the critics, and it is hard to find a liberal willing to muster any stronger support than halfhearted murmuring about the tough situation Obama inherited, or vague hope that maybe in a second term he can really start doing things. (“I’m like everybody, I want more action,” an apologetic Chris Rock said earlier this month.) Obama has already given up on any hope of running a positive reelection campaign and is girding up for a grim slog of lesser-of-two-evils-ism

Thanks, Jon; I couldn't have said it better myself.

jw

(p.s.: Hey, where did Nancy Pelosi/KendraSin go?)
jw
edit on 25-11-2011 by jdub297 because: url

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

"Will all of these defections finally start taking a larger toll on Obama’s support generally, and extend to even more of his core support? Given their increasing numbers; and, more importantly, the complete lack of voices rising in his defense, it would appear that only a miracle will salvage his nomination, much less his candidacy. "

Just Another Example of the Rats Leaving a Sinking Ship . The Democraps Will Pay Dearly come Nov. 2012 , Most of them who Currently Hold Public Office will be Gone...............

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They should have done so a long time ago, when Obama came back on ALL his promises.

He even against his word BEFORE he was even president. But eh, most Obamabots just ignored that... it was their GOD! I mean, Obama was going to FIX IT ALL! Doesn't matter that the democrat congress, holding the money since 2006 hadn't fixed SQUAT and was continuing to give EVERYTHING Bush wanted.

Obamabots are as stupid as the Bushbots. No distinction. They are all part of the cult of personality of those two war criminals.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is this the first signs of another Clinton throwing her chapeau in the potus ring?

Is she even considered viable?

Are any democrats besides Obama seen as viable?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavannahCat

Are any democrats besides Obama seen as viable?

No, that's part of the reason why this article is laughable. Clinton has already said she won't run again and she is done after 2012. There is no one else for the Democrats to run in truth. Nader? Nah, guy could never make it in the party (which is sad considering all he has done for people). I can't think of anyone who could replace Obama. And pretending that because these people don't support Obama they are going to support the GOP is also laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join