It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we create extraterrestrials beings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is the theory that I seem to believe the most, a secret program that created these things and were sent to another planet. I think they are genetically modified humans created for research purposes that they could not keep here on Earth so they were sent off or exiled to some far away place.

Many stories seems to suggest that the US military are always chasing these things and scaring them off our planet, eg. battle of LA, the wikileaks story about southern ocean UFOs, and the space missile fired at them, plus many other stories. A lot of the abduction stories seem to suggest that these aliens are somewhat friendly, they resemble us and are interested in carrying out research on us, why? And why is it that US secret agencies do not want to reveal anything to anyone, what do they have to hide?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I've never understood that type of double-speak: "A lot of abduction stories talk about how friendly the aliens are." Say what? What exactly is friendly about being abducted against your will to be probed and prodded, or even just to be spoken with?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

and these ET's and UFO's have been documented since humans supposedly first started making their mark on this planet...and we created them? I have serious doubts about that...

but hey...maybe they come from our future (supposing they're advanced enough for time travel)...then it's possible...I have a feeling it's a question that will remain a mystery to man until we can rise above our primal nature for war and violence...because if in the shoes of an ET...I'd view the human race as barbarians to this day and unworthy of said knowledge...

as if any of us really knows anything and should believe any one particular thing regarding this...it's all speculation in the end...
edit on 23-11-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

post by hotbread
I think they are genetically modified humans created for research purposes that they could not keep here on Earth so they were sent off or exiled to some far away place.

And when do you believe this happened , given that Genetics is a relatively new science it must have been in the last 30 /40 years , and as UFO sightings have been reported for hundreds if not thousands of years I would say no we didn't create extraterrestrials beings .

Add that to the fact we can't even send ourselves to far away or even nearby places for that matter , even if we could the time it would take for them to get to the far away place , decide they didn't like it and make the return journey would take longer than the time they could have been created , given that no matter what secret space program there may or may not be we cant fold space

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
They created/engineered us a long time ago hence why we are the developed species of the planet. Without that intervention we would still be ape type!!
My 2 pennies worth!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
fallen angels ... no we did not create them, just some very evil folk on earth making secret deals to fool everyone, those "aliens" created by our Lord ... well we keep to ourselves ... don't let the new age freaks confuse you haha
lol
edit on 23/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
They created/engineered us a long time ago hence why we are the developed species of the planet. Without that intervention we would still be ape type!!
My 2 pennies worth!!

don't you mean killing, testing on and destroying the original life on this beautiful planet??? developed ... now thats a lol comment haha

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

My 2 pennies worth!!

don't you mean killing, testing on and destroying the original life on this beautiful planet??? developed ... now thats a lol comment haha

I refer you to by posts on the "Lord" sh.t!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My 2 pennies worth!!

thank you, I won't say what I did to my bible however I have kept the love for my teacher and saviour ... again thank you

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
who knows... i've wondered this...

are they descendants of an ancient earth civilisation about which we know nothing? and evolved different body forms according to the conditions where they spend the most time?

are we the descendants of mars survivors? they seem to have had a very advanced culture so it's not a big leap to think they could've hopped here when whatever happened to mars happened.

are we engineered by ets? maybe, it would explain the different cultures in some ways.

i'd love to know, but i don't think we will ever know for sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I would think it was the other way around and that they created us instead

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
who knows... i've wondered this...

are they descendants of an ancient earth civilisation about which we know nothing? and evolved different body forms according to the conditions where they spend the most time?

are we the descendants of mars survivors? they seem to have had a very advanced culture so it's not a big leap to think they could've hopped here when whatever happened to mars happened.

are we engineered by ets? maybe, it would explain the different cultures in some ways.

i'd love to know, but i don't think we will ever know for sure.

I believe we are all the same just different bodies to get around in .. My cats have taught me that truth .... be gentle to our animal brethren AND IF YOUR GOING TO EAT THEM THEN MAKE SURE THERE IS NO INPATIENCE & KILL THEM WITH HONOUR ... FEW DO
peace

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The following link was one of, or is my first post ever on ATS I can't recall, but per that discussion, I believe theoretically we could have done exactly what the question in your OP asks...

Have we done this all Before and Before and Before...?

S&F!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

My 2 pennies worth!!

thank you, I won't say what I did to my bible however I have kept the love for my teacher and saviour ... again thank you

You like telling jokes thats for sure!!!
Nevermind!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

My 2 pennies worth!!

Nevermind!

nope you just take it that way ... or do just buy your meat at the supermarket? don't push to hard haha but i do love a joke however that was not ... i now have my wifes bible ... i was sick ... i'm growing and starting to appreciate life ... not just human life

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

My 2 pennies worth!!

Nevermind!

nope you just take it that way ... or do just buy your meat at the supermarket? don't push to hard haha but i do love a joke however that was not

No I dont buy meat at the super, wife does sometimes. I sometimes kill it fresh, particularly chicken because they sqawk like god merchants too much, also, fish and pigs (wild ones). Not often humans!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
According to the Hopi we did NOT create these "beings". They evolved on a planet called David but left that planet to live in the cold reaches of space. In effect, they chose to take themselves out of their time "zone". David has since gone into the Sun (long story). Since that time they have DEvolved to be cold blooded, born of eggs and without a thymus gland when they were originally mammals like us when David was in the orbit of where our Mother the Earth now circulates. They use advanced technology to keep themselves alive but need to replace their innards regularly. Hence the abductions and the experiments. This is a long story and told by a Hopi elder in the following book...

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Will review and revert tomo!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

My 2 pennies worth!!

Nevermind!

nope you just take it that way ... or do just buy your meat at the supermarket? don't push to hard haha but i do love a joke however that was not

No I dont buy meat at the super, wife does sometimes. I sometimes kill it fresh, particularly chicken because they sqawk like god merchants too much, also, fish and pigs (wild ones). Not often humans!

shizenhead lol ... i'll probadly lose 500 ats points for that ... bastards ... have a good life mate

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

My 2 pennies worth!!

Nevermind!

chickens are cool to, the buggers give me the guilts haha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join