It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's horrible to call war on Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Explanation: Uhmmm?

the op has made clear accusations against members of ats. he believes members of the ATS community are calling for israel to be wiped off the plant because it is evil. i would just like him to back up these accusations with some examples. its very straightforward.

you are backing up what he has stated , yet again you bring no evidence with your claims.

And ...

no one has provided any of these supposed threats calling for Israel to be wiped off the planet because they are evil.

are you going to provide one???

put up or shut up!

Here are THREE ... [Note all of which are MY THREADS! ]

Mining Zionism for all it is worth, so that undermining it may become a moot/mute point!!! (by OmegaLogos osted on 6-11-2010 @ 03:56 AM) [ATS]

Just that threads title should be enough!

Credible evidence that disproves the "Israel is a Jewish only demographic!" Zionist propaganda (by OmegaLogos posted on 15-11-2010 @ 02:34 AM) [ATS]

P.S. You will note that this thread is not an excuse to attack jew's or thier beliefs etc, BUT I will allow full contact blows as legal regarding Zionists and The CURRENT Israeli government.

[Through the Looking Glass] Samson and Delilah Redux! (by OmegaLogos posted on 11-11-2011 @ 07:12 AM) [ATS]

Resulting in ...

Target: Dome of the Rock Jerusalem Israel/West Bank

Personal Disclousre:
You asked for it!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The Israeli people were granted the possibility of living in Israel by Britain who were the landlords at the time

Palestine was just a colony of UK and they were not landlords.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Personal and off topic remarks are not tolerated.

Please return to the topic, not each other. Also please discontinue the use of face plam memes or pictures.

They contribute nothing to do thread and will be removed.

Thank You

~Keeper
Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Simply amazing how people ignore the holocaust and jewish history.Israel is not gonna let the muslim world mass murder them.The jews in Israel are not gonna tolerate this time around.Threats to blow them up and wipe them out of existance every day from radical muslims.What is wrong with some of you people.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Simply amazing how people ignore the holocaust and jewish history.Israel is not gonna let the muslim world mass murder them.The jews in Israel are not gonna tolerate this time around.Threats to blow them up and wipe them out of existance every day from radical muslims.What is wrong with some of you people.

You are right.
In the last century it was the Christians of Germany (attacking Jews) and now it is the Muslims.

Why?

Why such antagonism toward Jews?
That about covers the 3 main monotheistic faiths entwined in ridiculously hopeless and pointless World Wars that seriously affect the remainder of the world...all the innocents who are none of those faiths.

Why CAN'T these 3 get along?
Religion itself should be banned from the planet.
It causes war.
It is probably #1 cause of death now and will likely destroy the planet, yet we worry about global warming.

Any war is a bad war and calling war on Iran should get just as much disgust from all of us.

But does it?
Or do we hear the rumblings of war now with Israel at the forefront and the USA swearing to support them no matter what they do?

If we were ALL not such hypocrites, we could probably save ourselves.

edit on 21-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i don't know which is worse.

the trolls or those laying the bait for them.

the thread should be in the thrash.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

7,624,600 That's the population of Israel, what would happen to all these innocent civilians? I'm sure the surrounding hostile Arab countries would let millions of Jewish refugees into there country and provide food and shelter?

But see that only works if I've been brainwashed into thinking every Arab, and every non jew for that matter, is a bloodthirsty evil monster who wishes nothing more than to murder every living breathing jew because of their lottery number (DNA).

See, i'm not stupid, or retarded, so I know that isn't the case. Sure, plenty of people hate Jews, and plenty of people hate ISrael. I have no place in my world for anyone who hates anyone based on race, religion, or anything superficial. So the jew haters can march into the sea.

But some of the people who hate Israel (which is a country, not a religion, and not a group of people) have valid reasons, and I can't argue with them.

But I agree, all war is horrible, and war on Israel would be horrific for us all, so maybe instead of spreading your message here, go spread it where it can make a difference. Go tell the people "calling war on ISrael" to stop. But you'll have to get a plane ticket fast as Israel is a big holiday destination.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A good solution would be to simply disarm Israel, like was done to Japan, and make them play nice. Remove their teeth and they will do as they are told. It would be best for all involved. If they refuse that, then God help them. They can make the call themselves.

At least they would be given the choice. That's better than they see fit to allow Palestine, or really anyone else who doesn't like their arbitrary playground rules.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
A good solution would be to simply disarm Israel, like was done to Japan, and make them play nice. Remove their teeth and they will do as they are told. It would be best for all involved. If they refuse that, then God help them. They can make the call themselves.

At least they would be given the choice. That's better than they see fit to allow Palestine, or really anyone else who doesn't like their arbitrary playground rules.

Yet if you disarm Israel, how would they defend themselves against the people like Hamas, Hizbullah and others who have sworn to destroy them and kill every last Israeli? It would be a bloodbath, that would not be any solution at all, unless you are a Nazi and looking for a 'final' solution!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I really doubt that once toothless, Israel would taunt anyone. I think that once they were no longer a threat, their own safety would be more secure. That's the funny thing about arms. If you don't have them, you don't really need them. The country I live in, Finland, has only a military for territorial defence. They have no attack army or equipment. Of course it could be used that way but their entire set-up is for defence only. As long as militaries stay that way, then fair enough. It's when people go around flexing their muscles just to get up someone's nose that problems occur.

We need to start behaving like adults, all of us. We need to hold others who aren't so willing to a higher standard. Why do so many nations indulge Israel? What is the card they hold that makes fools of the US/UK/Canada, etc.? There must be something really compelling that allows Israel to hold these countries by the balls for so long.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

It's the knowledge that there would be a bloodbath as I described if Israel was disarmed. You could not disarm Israel without disarming every Arab/Muslim country.

You are lucky that you live in a peaceful country like Finland, when was the last time you were attacked or had thousands of rockets launched at your country? When was the last time that suicide bombers blew up your civilians in buses and hotels?

Your comments about USA, Canada and Uk are obviously taken from todays announcement about sanctions against Iran. Don't believe that Iran is so innocent, they are not, they are the largest suppliers of arms to the militant groups that constantly attack Israel and they are seeking nuclear power. Nuclear power in the hands of muslim hard line extremists is a recipe for disaster for the planet, not just Israel.

In defending your country in war with the Soviets I applaud your brave soldiers, they were heroes. I pray there will be peace as do most Palestinians and Israeli's, its the leaders who are the problem, as in most countries!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Firstly, I'm American. I have lived in Finland for over half my life now. I was raised in a military family on military bases. My father was away on aircraft carriers and destroyers during the Vietnam war. I spent the last decade doing defence diplomacy here in Helsinki. I'm not ignorant of any of what you might think I am. But I also disagree very much with Israel and feel very strongly that they need to be restrained. They are behaving like a dog with no discipline or some spoiled brat that manipulates its parents into giving whatever they want, whenever they ask for it. Enough is enough. It's time for them to grow up and behave like adults. They have a very, very long way to go. They need their toys taken away and they need a good paddling.

They still have the choice. I can see things happening very much in opposition to what people might think. I can see that surprises are in store.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's the knowledge that there would be a bloodbath as I described if Israel was disarmed. You could not disarm Israel without disarming every Arab/Muslim country.

See, I guess that's where some of us have a differing opinion. i don't personally believe every Arab on earth is this evil bloodthirsty caricature you seem to want me to believe.

Now, if I took some of the statements, not necessarily yours, and applied some 1940s style graphics to make them posters, guess what? They would look exactly the like Nazi posters showing how dirty and greedy the jews were.

Now you might have drunken that koolaid, and that's your choice, but you've got to understand that most of the world views each human as a HUMAN and judges them on their ACTIONS, not the stereotypes made up by obvious racists. See, you can't even contain your hatred for "Mulsim Countries" you have to also stipulate "arab" because all arabs have it written in their genetic code to hate and murder all jews, no, it has nothing to do with the actions of those jews towards the Muslims, never, it's all irrational racist hate.

i don't believe that for a second. And guess what? Over a million Jewish Israels feel the same as I do.

Completely disarming Israel? Well that's just crazy, they've made too many enemies to even pretend that's an option. But we can disarm them by ending the funding. No more aid. That, or equal amounts of aid to Gaza.

See, you can't keep playing the Nazi/holocaust card without understanding, through their actions, Israeli is ensuring their demise.

And the people growing to hate Israel don't hate it because it's Israel, and they don't hate it because it's a "Jewish" state. They hate it for the actions it's taking, and the risk it's putting the rest of us at.

Not all Israelis are evil psychotic settlers. Not all Arabs are terrorists.

Get over your racism.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Anybody can be Christian or Muslim.

Only a full blood of a certain bloodline can be Jewish. Their destiny is to be God's above everyone else on Earth.

When Netyanyahoo recently spoke at the UN and said Israel is a "Jewish State".....he declared War on humanity.

Bow to your masters. They are above you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by godofme

Well, I for one do not think there are many "innocent civilians" there in Israel, in fact, everyone has to do military service, I believe. Israel was made into a State in 1948 by the Rothschild Dynasty, through British and American banks, and, of course, German banks. I believe Germany still today pays repatriations to Israel. The land was the Land of Palestine, it was owned by the inhabitants since Ancient Times.

I personally think that Jerusalem should be made into a park, owned by all of the world, and I believe that Israel and Palestine should become one State. Those who do not like it can move on out.

That is what I think on the matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I did not say EVERY Arab is a bloodthirsty militant did I? However, Hamas and Hizbullah have built their organisations on hate and intend to do everything they can to destroy Israel, you cannot deny that!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Firstly, I'm American. I have lived in Finland for over half my life now. I was raised in a military family on military bases. My father was away on aircraft carriers and destroyers during the Vietnam war. I spent the last decade doing defence diplomacy here in Helsinki. I'm not ignorant of any of what you might think I am. But I also disagree very much with Israel and feel very strongly that they need to be restrained. They are behaving like a dog with no discipline or some spoiled brat that manipulates its parents into giving whatever they want, whenever they ask for it. Enough is enough. It's time for them to grow up and behave like adults. They have a very, very long way to go. They need their toys taken away and they need a good paddling.

They still have the choice. I can see things happening very much in opposition to what people might think. I can see that surprises are in store.

You say you are not ignorant and have much hate for Israel, but do you see any wrong in what your own (and mine I'm British) have done in Afghanistan, Iraq and especially what was done to Vietnam and Cambodia???? Maybe by your reckoning the USA should be punished too?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Anybody can be Christian or Muslim.

Only a full blood of a certain bloodline can be Jewish. Their destiny is to be God's above everyone else on Earth.

When Netyanyahoo recently spoke at the UN and said Israel is a "Jewish State".....he declared War on humanity.

Bow to your masters. They are above you.

You are wrong, anyone can convert to Judiasm if they are willing and prepared to do so! However, it is not just an easy undertaking like Christianity and islam.

Iran is a Muslim state as are many others, i don't see anyone making a big deal out of that?

No one is my master, i am my own master and you should be too, the sooner you learn that, the better!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I did not say EVERY Arab is a bloodthirsty militant did I? However, Hamas and Hizbullah have built their organisations on hate and intend to do everything they can to destroy Israel, you cannot deny that!

nor would I attempt to deny that. You said, or maybe it was your friend, that if you disarm Israel (which is stupid, only an uneducated person would think that's viable) you would have to disarm ALL ARAB nations.

There are plenty of Jewish Israelis who hate all arabs because they are arabs and with death and destruction upon them all, I'm certainly not going to blame all Israelis for that.

no actually it was you.

This eternal victim card would work much better if Israel wasn't constantly going about the world instigating the hate they are "protecting" themselves from.

edit on 21-11-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I worked for your MOD during this whole 9/11 fiasco through the last decade. You can't tell me what's going on that I don't know, love.

Yes, they should also be smacked - and they will be! Never fear. But right now we have Israel inciting a riot and we surely know from the last couple of events that some of the intelligence going around isn't exactly quality stuff.
Before you go pissing off the big kids in the neighborhood, you might want to make sure you'll survive it. Israel might just be making a very stupid mistake here.

Who knows who will come along to sort it out? Maybe this is all being done to provoke a response from that party. Let's wait and see.

For the record, there is nothing on God's green Earth I would like to see more than every single pathetic person who was part of this whole absurdly idiotic situation to be drawn and quartered. It would be a shockingly long list.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join