It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's horrible to call war on Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
no one ever wants war, it's horrible!
BUT it is the most profitable thing ever so...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by godofme

I agree. Arab nationalists have been calling for Israel to be "wiped off the map" since Mossdaq and Nasser in the 50s. An age old claim based on the perceived illegitimacy of the British imposed General Government in the 40s.

Israel is here to stay. Call for its destruction, and align yourself with radical anti-western military dictators of a bygone age.

Not that I defend Israel's actions. I maintain that there will be no telling who is in the wrong until all is said and done.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Oh wait like you mean; Anyone whom won't be muslim should be purged or; If you speak the name prophet Mohammed you should be murdered. Talk about radicalism........ I would be a martyr for anyone who stops death or even if they prevent it. Israel is there accept it...... If you believe the mullahs, go on with your bad self/

29INFDIV

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

This made me weep...

On topic, lets hope israel gets whatever it deserves, so many years digging so deep...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

wait a tick... I haven't heard anyone calling for the destruction of israel... in fact it's more along the lines of being taken aback by israel's agression, or the foiled us Iranian false flag fiasco... I see more people bad mouthing Iran than Israel.. Long live the Jew. The have my ATS vote.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join