It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's horrible to call war on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of violence, i prefer talking to using my fists.

Something which gets my back is seeing members calling for Israel to be destroyed, invaded, blown up, wiped off the face of the earth because it is a evil Jewish state. Ye one problem.

That's the population of Israel, what would happen to all these innocent civilians? I'm sure the surrounding hostile Arab countries would let millions of Jewish refugees into there country and provide food and shelter?

It would be a disaster, millions slaughtered. War is wrong, war is never good, maybe the Israeli GOVERMENT has made some mistakes, but i don't call the death upon every american over the invasion of Iraq.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

Maybe Israel should be a good neighbour and get rid of its nukes as a sign of good faith rather than threaten its neighbours.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
letting the palestinian people free would be a good starting point. that's the one injustice that gets the arab world angry.

no one want's to see war.
edit on 21-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

I do not hope for the destruction of israel because it is a jewish state.
There are muslims and christians there too.
Although there is nothing wrong with hating jews, people hate seventh day adventists too, as well as jehovas witnesses.
Religion is nothing but someone's idea of what god is or wants of us.
It is ok to hate an idea, I hate the idea of liver for dinner.
I wish for the ashes of israel as they are an oppressive people, and they have willingly openly attacked and killed my countrymen in a ploy to drag my country into their affairs.
Even if the hundreds of other "conspiracy theories" about israel committing false flag attacks are incorrect, I still know one story to be documented fact!
And that is all I need to know, as where I come from we have a saying, "Fool me once and well....you can't get fooled again"!

Remember the USS Liberty!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
of course the surrounding arab countrys would provide refuge the jews because the zionists war machine America has all ready raped and pillaged and now control these countrys
edit on 21-11-2011 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

hi there,

could you please show us some quotes of the members of ATS who are calling for israel to be wiped off the planet because it is an evil jewish state.

thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by godofme

hi there,

could you please show us some quotes of the members of ATS who are calling for israel to be wiped off the planet because it is an evil jewish state.

thanks.

Are you serious? just look at every thread that has the title Israel or Jews in it! There are plenty on ATS and plenty of unsaviory comments calling for Israel to be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Maybe Israel should have been legitimate state chosen by Palestinian people rather than voting in the UN by other countries.

The people in Israel, maybe they can come back to where they came from.
edit on 21/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by godofme

Maybe Israel should be a good neighbour and get rid of its nukes as a sign of good faith rather than threaten its neighbours.

Really? USA, UK, France, none of them are surrounded by enemies sworn to destroy them, yet I do not hear you calling them to get rid of their nukes as a sign of goodwill?

Israel has nukes, yes its undeniable however, unlike the good old USA they have NEVER used them despite lots of provocation.

Personally, I would like to see all countries give up on nukes and nuclear ambition. We are all human and need to learn to live together, understand each other instead of hating each other over ones beliefs or skin colour. It's time for the HUMAN Race to grow up!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I know the vast majority of people don't want war on ANYONE, let alone Israel. It would be nice if the Zionists left the world alone, but considering they're doing a great job of destroying the Jewish people, and it's obvious many people in Israel agree with all the massive protests.

It's the "leaders" of Israel, like it's the leaders everywhere, that are the problem. Not the people. Wishing for the death of millions is knee jerk talk, anyone seriously wanting it is deranged in some way.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

the op has made clear accusations against members of ats. he believes members of the ATS community are calling for israel to be wiped off the plant because it is evil. i would just like him to back up these accusations with some examples. its very straightforward.

you are backing up what he has stated , yet again you bring no evidence with your claims.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I've seen some today unfortunately, when i just went back to reference them the post had been banned, with signs saying 'off topic posts - warning'. sorry but if you look around long enough you will see them!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
That number is still only just above 0.1% of the population of the entire earth.

Sometimes, you just gotta "take one for the team" ?

Sacrifice a little, gain a lot ?

IMO - whatever bad fortune befalls Israel will be brought about their own means for sure. They should be careful who they pick their fights with.

link   

Originally posted by randomname
letting the palestinian people free would be a good starting point. that's the one injustice that gets the arab world angry.

This is funny,
no stop, "it is not funny it is ignorant"!

Israel do not started all this trouble
and the Arab World need a bloody Palestine!

There is no solution other than Walls, Barbwire and innocent dead People

When i think about Israel all i could do is cry!

link   
reply to post by godofme

Im pretty sure there going to use more than fists, in this particular fight..

.. But Israel is making a concerted effort to move from its borders and go and violently attack someone ..
.. Its pushing to violently attack someone, because it accuses them of holding a violent weapon... which, Israel infact holds and also denies having...
.. Israel force the locals of its own land to live in caged off area's, that are so small and quarantined Israel
basically has over all control of them with the task of an army division.

I'm sorry, but if Israel has the right to exist, then so does Palestine.
and if Israel continue's to strangle Palestine and push its will over Iran the people will eveantually attack, (AND RIGHTLY SO) because they have nothing else to lose.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

I've seen some today unfortunately, when i just went back to reference them the post had been banned, with signs saying 'off topic posts - warning'. sorry but if you look around long enough you will see them!

you have proved exactly what I expected. the type of posts the OP is referring to would be removed by mods. so this thread is false. it should be moved to the hoax bin.

as a member of the ats community i find it offensive that people can come along with generalisations like this. if you are offended by comments you need to bring it to the attention of thes mods.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

So , you are Agent of the whole ATSers ?

Can I see your badge ?

Please , speak from your own stance.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

no one has provided any of these supposed threats calling for Israel to be wiped off the planet because they are evil.

are you going to provide one???

put up or shut up!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

you see this ,

Something which gets my back is seeing members calling for Israel to be destroyed, invaded, blown up, wiped off the face of the earth because it is a evil Jewish state. Ye one problem.

I see this :

That's the population of Israel, what would happen to all these innocent civilians? I'm sure the surrounding hostile Arab countries would let millions of Jewish refugees into there country and provide food and shelter?

The problem is that no-one wants some zionists who don't even respect Moses and Jesus. And they just continue to make problems.

Here is a thread , pointing that 25000 Jews live in Iran. Why aren't they making problem ?

The answer is because they are not Zionists. They are law abiding people.

25,000 Jews live in Iran

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

i ask for proof and you change subject . pathetic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join