It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's horrible to call war on Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Then israel should stop committing crimes against humanity and genocide along with learn to live in peace with others.

There is nothing that will wipe off the innocent blood from israeli hands.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Israel is a country which was founded by terrorism...look up 'the Stern Gang'. (Just in case this turns into a hypocritical discussion).

I certainly wouldn't want to see the country wiped off the map (meanwhile as other posters have mentioned I'd like to see some evidence of these ats posts from the op) but it really should go back to it's 1967 borders and stop building settlements on land that does not belong to Israel (while they displace and steal the property of the rightful Palestinian owners).

It really should stop it's blockade of the Gaza Strip which is, btw, one of the most densely populated pieces of land on the planet. It is 25 miles long and between 4 and 7 miles wide with a population of around 1.4 million.

Israel's nuclear weaponry is illegal - it was developed after the non-proliferation treaty was signed.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
i ask for proof and you change subject . pathetic.

You think that's pathetic? Just wait 'till he starts his drama about not having English as a first language and that this was just a misunderstanding.

Anyway, OP, are you really bothered about what some losers/outcasts from society have to say about Israel? They are not nearly enough in a power to change anything in this world, let alone make any decision. The only thing they are capable of doing is whining at online forums. I say, let them have this freedom.
The other part of the people who go all out at Israel for no apparent reason is the Muslim community. Some in Muslim nations, some from the US.. Still, these are people (who IMO are ignorant and should work to improve their own lives instead of spending most time complaining at shadows on an internet forum about a country halfway across the globe) with an obvious bias, just like us pro-Israelis. It's nothing more than natural that they will stick with their support for anything anti-Israeli.
edit on 21-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

Hitler had the right idea...thats all i have to say?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by godofme

There you go! And by that you mean - WIPE OUT THE JEWS!

Thanks for proving me right.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Actually, I think you right, but it really is scary for Jewish people that don't live in Israel and they are surrounded by this ignorance and hatred.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

This is a great example of said basement dweller, which I have written about in the post above.

Thanks guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

And you waste your time replying to 'shadows' (of people)....lol

Whose being the biggest time waster.here....me...or you?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
No one wants war with Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Actually, I think you right, but it really is scary for Jewish people that don't live in Israel and they are surrounded by this ignorance and hatred.

I spend alot of time overseas in modern and not modern countries for work duties. Mixing with the population is a must for me.
The only people I have ever came across as having a honest hatred/dislike for Jews are people who you can clearly see they are deranged and not part of the public.
I can also tell you this - 99% percent of the times I was confronted for being a Jew, it was by a Muslim who was also looking deranged and out of anything to do.

The average Israeli goes to vacation atleast one out of 5 years in Turkey, and absolutely none come back with any sort of anti-Jewish event to tell.

This just goes to show you that this forum simply gathers these numbskulls together and gives them a virtual feeling like their opinion is the opinion of the majority. Once they step in the real world they are disappointed time after time again.

Ofcourse this is at countries which are not a part of Islam. Islamic countries and hatred for Jews have nothing to do with being a loser/weird guy.. It's a very normal thing to do. But seriously, do you really care if someone from Iran hates you?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

The difference is that I'm not waging an information war, or hoping to achieve success in changing a person's mind. I'm merely explaining the real stance of things to people who are uninformed of it.
I also hardly ever answer to anyone who whines with no reason. If I see even the bit of common sense in a guy's post, I answer.
If it's simply "BLAH BLAH BLAH ISRAHELL IS BAD THEY ARE KILLING ARABS!!!111" I cannot bother replying.

There's a big difference between that, and between making huge threads hoping to sway the public opinion against this or that.

...And I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by christina-66

The difference is that I'm not waging an information war, or hoping to achieve success in changing a person's mind. I'm merely explaining the real stance of things to people who are uninformed of it.
I also hardly ever answer to anyone who whines with no reason. If I see even the bit of common sense in a guy's post, I answer.
If it's simply "BLAH BLAH BLAH ISRAHELL IS BAD THEY ARE KILLING ARABS!!!111" I cannot bother replying.

There's a big difference between that, and between making huge threads hoping to sway the public opinion against this or that.

...And I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

What truth? Your truth? Your truth doesn't hurt me in the least.

This is simply a provocative thread - not a thread containing any 'common sense' at all. It's a moan in - hoping to goad the anti-zionists into an argument - no more no less.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by godofme

There you go! And by that you mean - WIPE OUT THE JEWS!

Thanks for proving me right.

NO.To wipe out evil.

The 'Jew Word', the god' Thoth 'embedded in your history of language has nothing to do with pure evilness...Period !

Every god sets a path for thier favorites in the solar system for what ever reason it is.

Hitler is my favorite, he didn’t beat around the bush, he didn’t create sex viruses every 15 years, he didn’t let cigarettes makers kill 15 million a year, he didn’t put you in jail and let you rote for 100 of years, he didn’t torture you.’ He just through his captives in the oven and burned them‘, he wanted to rule the world, he wanted to be the ruler of earth, he didn’t fly a plane into his own buildings to find just cause to go to war, he didn’t work with alqada to topple Libya, he didn’t let Osama bin laden get away, he didn’t lie to his people and fabricate documents to go to war with Iran, he was straight forward with his [SNIP].

like i said...he had the right idea.
Jews have nothing to do with this,just the jewdus bloodline.'judus bloodline'
edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by godofme

Maybe Israel should be a good neighbour and get rid of its nukes as a sign of good faith rather than threaten its neighbours.

Really? USA, UK, France, none of them are surrounded by enemies sworn to destroy them, yet I do not hear you calling them to get rid of their nukes as a sign of goodwill?
Israel has nukes, yes its undeniable however, unlike the good old USA they have NEVER used them despite lots of provocation.

well maybe if you started a thread about the worlds nuclear program you would hear me say that they all should destroy them as a sign of good will.

BTW has owning nukes ever prevented a war?
US owning nukes didn't prevent 9/11 did it?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

My goodness gracious me....you have rather a warped thinking process.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

When israil starts world war 3,i really hope your happy ,and the way it looks russia is going to get into this and a whole bunch of bs is going to happen.

Russia isnt stupid,they understande that the usa is trying to get as close as possible to the soviet,lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Hitler is my favorite, he didn’t beat around the bush

Hitler's dead. He committed suicide. And if there's anything like an afterlife you have to admit he's pretty mad seeing as Jews now have a country with a modernized army, and Germany provides them with nuclear subs.
[SNIP]

edit on 22-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed unnecessary, large image

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Hitler is my favorite, he didn’t beat around the bush

Hitler's dead. He committed suicide. And if there's anything like an afterlife you have to admit he's pretty mad seeing as Jews now have a country with a modernized army, and Germany provides them with nuclear subs.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rense.com...

It has been said Hitler WAS the Father of Israel........But don't let facts sway your mind.
edit on 21-11-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join