It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Technology: Ideas concerning Nazi UFO's (This could be it!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eyespying

Yeh Von Brauns V2 rockets surel;y killed alot of people in london ,
yet he was given diplomatic immunity and US citizenship
and then helped build the US space programe and utlimately
the ICBM rockets which now have armed the world !

The 4th reich is alive and well in America today , however they are playing from a different
play book and keeping themselves well hidden and in disguise !

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I want to thank-you for posting all the information about the Foofighter's, since I've seen one myself back in 1976.

All the other pics and info you posted made a good read.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This thread is amazing, It should be stickied or something, there is so much that can be linked back to this.

Better yet, make Regenstorm mod lol then maybe we will get real truth.

I really liked this site:

Disc Aircraft of the third Reich

It gives a good summary of some of the nazi advanced technology, secret projects and neuschwabenland.

DEFINITLY ties into this thread. As for UFO's that were around before the Nazi's:

UFO's in Ancient Art

I believe it's has not been disproven- actually it's more likely that it's true that there are multiple dimensions and paralel universes all existing at the same time. And I think a lot of people will agree with me on that (Godwin's Law of Time Travel lol) It's quite possible they time traveled in a 'non-interference' manner, they came from parelel earths like our own, or the technology is the inevitable step in the direction of travel, and other being use it readily.

(I used to work at an airport, the use of combustibles to achieve momentum seems archaic compared to anything else you could imagine, especially since it's based on a limited supply source, which in space seems pointless. [If they can run things in a home with solar ffor example instead of public corporate run electric..] The newer the aircraft the older they seem, freaking handpump doors instead of automatic etc) endrant
edit on 23-11-2011 by DerVerboten because: Seperated Rant lol

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

LOL So in a round about way the direction you are going with this is, the Germans were working on "Flying Bell" theoretical technology to power a triangle shaped Zeppelin, and added to that according to other things you have posted in the past, Townsend Brown's research efforts helped to picked up such research efforts after the war here in the U.S. and in Western Europe, but at the very same time the Russians were working simultaneously on a similar protect?

I get the connection now between Gemini Jedi lil duding and Linda the HUT theoretical physics conspiracy theory.

Oh and all the electromagnetic graviton crap too.

It's all finally making sense now.

I still don't know how saving the whales, Ron Paul and JFK fit into it all.

edit on 23-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Not forgetting carbon credit - man made global warming scheme agenda piece of the

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

ha ha "disc aircraft" link looks like a web page made by some 15 year old kid esp the vrill/thule babe get real people read the evidence there is none you cant just say
little known scientist and so forth you have to provide evidence not just that he existed but that he was involved in in german disc projects

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Originally posted by Erno86

LOL.... Geez..... though I did burst out laughing when I clicked on you external image of der Fuhrer. What you should do next is post the image of sad faced Hitler touring the bombed out ruins of Hamburg, after his claim that "no Allied bomb would touch German soil."

What baffled and shocked me --- Was Regenstorm's claim that "the battle was still on," and "Nazi flying saucer's exist."

I'am a U.S. American patriot of German/ Italian descent, and I would consider it a privilege to do a battle to the death, if need be, of any remnants of Hitler's war machine that is dedicated to the action of conquest and extermination of people. If Hitler had half the chance he would have put the other-worlder's to death in the gas chambers, the same as he had done to millions of Earthling's.

Regenstorm --- You must be dissed at me by now, but you come out to me --- As some kind of person that does not want to lay credit to where credit is due, as in the "natural order of things;" of the fact that the flying saucer's, and foofighter's, come from another planet other than ours.

I know Epp's flying saucer photo's exist, because I have the video, but don't know how to post them. Can you do a search and please post them on this thread.

Thanks

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 22-11-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 22-11-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto, added a word

edit on 22-11-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

Edits, edits edits

Hitler > Everyone makes mistakes.

Credit is due > What evidence do you have that they ARE aliens?

As for gasing people > From the Mouth of a Jew!

For the rest > Cool Story Bro

reply to post by dashdespatch

This is for DASHSEPATCH

I didn't say anything about this "rob arndt".. You'll note if you Read my post I didn't say it proved or was conclusive for anything. Only that is was a summary that I liked.

I love people who try to rebuttle with nothing but insults. wait, what was your point of posting again? "I dun like your uh stuff.. DERP"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

edit on 22-11-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

The implication that the remnants of a defeated and disgraced regime, led by mass murdering narcissistic sociopaths, spent subsequent generations capable of, but not unleashing destruction, exacting revenge, and exerting their will is great movie stuff.

edit on 23-11-2011 by OlafMiacov because: mistake

Didn't lots of these people you are referring to get jobs in a number of US agencies in the after the war in including CIA?

Read about rat lines, ODESSA and Operation Paper clip. Clearly some people would over look these crimes.

Perhaps a film based on a true story

edit on 23-11-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

The surrounding context of the statement that you reiterated remains w/in the construct of regime, not individuals, but it’s no secret that German & Russian scientists, as well as, other non-allied characters served US interests in various post-WW2 capacities.

Everything that I’ve read alludes to the restricted and limited activities of such individuals, like Von Braun (who self-admittedly got his ideas from Jules Verne & believed in the rocket rail), as being intensely monitored & scrutinized. If not, why didn’t the implied double agents collude w/their brethren, bring-out the saucers , & use their positions to further their cause?

Please don’t misinterpret my cynicism about the SS as close-mindedness about fringe factions that are/were lead by individuals that escaped capture; in fact, most atrocities went unpunished.

To this day, I entertain the anecdotal possibility that genetic & technological experimentation has been ongoing in Argentina—maybe that’s where the bell ended-up(?); however, considering human cognition & sociopathic restraint, I find it highly unlikely that any technological advantage wouldn’t have been exploited to perpetuate an end-game many years ago.

My statements are also not disparaging the wonderful & extraordinarily gifted German people. We live in a better place because of German aptitude. These good people’s love of country, scientific prowess, & intellectual creativity made them easy prey for sociopolitical manipulation. Similar parallels can be drawn with the hardworking Americans of today being fleeced by corporate entities.

My film comment was an ironic reference to an upcoming movie with a similar theme to this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
reply to post by Wolfenz

Can you spot the fake?

Which One ! ? LOL!

Yeah this is a Fake as most Pics about this particular craft is ...

But the Craft it Self may of been planned (Skunk Works Drawing Board) and may have Flew ! as there were Actuall prototypes of Prop piston planes back in the 30s and 40s of the same similar design !

ohh yeah someone already mention that on this thread !

The Wooden Prop Flying Nazi Disk Plane post from this Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by dashdespatch
why would the germans bother to spend 4 years developing this wooden circular aircraft if they had a shiney metal anti gravity machine?

www.luft46.com...

pics here home.arcor.de...
edit on 22-11-2011 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

That was my main focus the Image of the plane not the Fake Photo ! amd the similarity from the REAL existence of a Comic made in 1953 called Spae Adventures of the Uncanny resemblance of that USAF Flying Disk

as i stated the other Comic Ive Posted the Winged Comics that Shows something Like a LRV Just Exactly like what the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle would do !

just look at the Pictures and Compare !

Diagram cutout section of the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle
(note Nuclear Powered with Nuclear Missiles as Shown in Popular Mechanics ?

yet a 1950s Comic has Shown the Almost the Same thing ?
a Flying Machine that has Resemblances of a
Nuclear Power Reentry (Space Vehicle ) the LRV

The Shape the Winged Stabilizers the Stubby Tails the Stubby Wings the Wide Fuselage

Winged Comics

Return of Captain Wings in Flight of the Silver Saucers !

The Comic did exist !

Wings Comics #112
www.atomicavenue.com...

Unless The Designer of the LRV just Happen to had this Comic at his Desk and said to the Government
Bosses ,, hey lets make a Craft just like this !

Well Anything is Possible !

as Ive posted Before we had a Bunch of Guys what we called Rocket Scientist that were influenced by
Jules Vern's From Earth to the Moon That they Took it Literately even Down to the (almost) same Spec of the Spacecraft to the Locations and that's Not a LIE Fellow ATS Member ...

Here is a Close Explanation Comparison of Jules Vern's Book to NASA

Jules Verne - Power of human mind (BLOG)
spacetheology.blogspot.com...

From the Earth to the Moon Direct in Ninety-seven Hours and Twenty Minutes, and a Trip around it. Trans. by Louis Mercier and Eleanor King (De la terre à la lune)
Scribner, Armstrong: New York , 1874
www.sil.si.edu...
edit on 24-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
This thread is amazing, It should be stickied or something, there is so much that can be linked back to this.

Better yet, make Regenstorm mod lol then maybe we will get real truth.

I really liked this site:

Disc Aircraft of the third Reich

It gives a good summary of some of the nazi advanced technology, secret projects and neuschwabenland.

DEFINITLY ties into this thread. As for UFO's that were around before the Nazi's:

UFO's in Ancient Art

I believe it's has not been disproven- actually it's more likely that it's true that there are multiple dimensions and paralel universes all existing at the same time. And I think a lot of people will agree with me on that (Godwin's Law of Time Travel lol) It's quite possible they time traveled in a 'non-interference' manner, they came from parelel earths like our own, or the technology is the inevitable step in the direction of travel, and other being use it readily.

(I used to work at an airport, the use of combustibles to achieve momentum seems archaic compared to anything else you could imagine, especially since it's based on a limited supply source, which in space seems pointless. [If they can run things in a home with solar ffor example instead of public corporate run electric..] The newer the aircraft the older they seem, freaking handpump doors instead of automatic etc) endrant
edit on 23-11-2011 by DerVerboten because: Seperated Rant lol

You work at an airport....I travel ALOT There is no denying the fact that the Nazis were working on Highly advanced weapons sysyems and without our Confiscated former Nazi buddy,,,,the SATURN V and the MOON LANDINGS would never have happened so quickly.....think about it....that was 40 plus years ago.

I hate NAZIS of any nationality especially considering my family is Military. I also am not a big fan of the Japanese although I am warming up to them and after the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami.....their Leader...andhis party...Japanese....COMPLETELY CHANGED THEIR MINDS on a political promise and goal to reduce U.S. troops and Refuse NUCLEAR POWERED NIMITZ CLASS CARRIERS to be stationed there as for years we have had the KITTYHAWK.....a non-nuclear U.S. aircrft carrier stationed in Japan because of all the polotics involved with U.S. Nuclear powered ships being anchored there.

It is a sore spot for japan...but after the U.S. Carrier Group as well as many other U.S. Military relief teams....being on ground and doing the work of treating the wounded and setting up relief stations as well as flying out to Navy ships japanese who needed immediate SURGERY ....all the while....the Japanese Goverment was still in session...bickering and unsure how to go about a relief and rescue plan of this magnitude....THE UNITED STATES MILITARY AND CIVILIAN BRANCHES were already on site in the most hard to get to areas....providing relief and helping people.

By the way....the current political concept of reducing U.S. troops and weapons as well as U.S. Navy carrier Groups that are station all over Japan....well that idea or issue...NO LONGER EXISTS!

I would not hold my breath for any NEO-NAZI GROUP to come and help. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I hate NAZIS of any nationality especially considering my family is Military. I also am not a big fan of the Japanese although I am warming up to them and after the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami.....their Leader...andhis party...Japanese....COMPLETELY CHANGED THEIR MINDS on a political promise and goal to reduce U.S. troops and Refuse NUCLEAR POWERED NIMITZ CLASS CARRIERS to be stationed there as for years we have had the KITTYHAWK.....a non-nuclear U.S. aircrft carrier stationed in Japan because of all the polotics involved with U.S. Nuclear powered ships being anchored there.

They had the Kittyhawk? Didn't it bother them that there were tactical nukes on board?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

YA! LOL! That's a politician for you! Hey we can't let that highly reliable naval nucleaer reactor carrier into post but the KITTYHAWK...oh...that's power conventionally....NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE MULTIPLE THERMONUCLEAR BOMBS BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Great little info pack you created there with excellent images...the commentary in german really isnt bad either!

so alled NAZI's had a a national agenda....and apart all the rubbish and degenerate horrors that they perpetrated, like all other nationalistic movements..they promoted advancement in all fields.

technology was definitely one of them if not the biggest area.

roswell is just the first in the usa( documented) but UFO's have been around way before us...really not out of the question to say that they simply found some stuff in germany and austria.

if you visit many of the old nazi sites in austria you will find deep caves fully dug out with mini trains in it to take yopu around.
this is the tip of the iceberg.

i doubt any aliens are immortal...i relaly do...i dont beleive in immortality at all...so just like some human pilots get heart attacks mid flight, freeze,go down because of malfunctions etc...so can so called aliens.

It doesnt have to be a witnessed crash...it can be a simple find....from waaaaay back....in earth, swamp( dont forget berlin really is a swamp...there are loads of pumps removing water constantly....many programs about it).

all im saying...is ...if you look ...you will find....and when you have thousands of people looking and being paid to do so...you will definitely find.

i beleive they found tons of either abandoned ufo's crashed ufo's ...components of ufo's etc....i cant say where in the world....but since back in the day we used to think of them as Gods....probably around religious areas around the world....either berried or hidden somehere...perhaps even dismanteled.

moon being a desert is total nonsense...moon was, is and will be occupied....by who or what exactly i dont know.....however it sounds odd to me that it is the only satellite that doesnt spin on its axes.....strange...so..artificial moon? who knows...just because we cant build it with the technology we have available today...doesnt mean it cant be done...heck...we still dont know how the pyramids were built...so who are we to say it cant be done!

cheers and thanks for the great info!! keep it coming!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Wait why did you quote me?

"This thread is about Nazi's, I hate Nazi's cause that's what we're talking about here and I want to be politically correct. "
lol. ok... We could all go into our own backgrounds and stuff. No neo-nazi group will 'help' japan because they barely have the funding to keep themselves alive. Pro-White groups are oppressed, god forbid you ever say you anything good about white people, and your white. "Those damn white devil's." lol. That's a totally different can of worms, a huge one, and one likely that ATS will delete any thread about, so I'm not sure why you bother bringing it up, unless your trying to provoke any Neo-nazi sympathizers here. (Reason you quote me?)

Your post was like a rant about a political structure that you think exists, but only so in your mind. Your personal prejudices about Nazis, and japanese, should probably be left out.
Infact it now seems like a pathetic derail attempt.

This would be something that had to do with the thread:

"Look, Nazi ufo's:"

Hyperborean Vibrations: Aliens and the Third Reich"

This one has some great pictures, and plenty of videos by americans

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

To be honest, this pretence that the Nazi's weren't utterly defeated and continue to exist with superior technology does smell of Neo-Nazism. It's absolute rubbish as I have illustrated in previous threads.

They lost. Their philosophy is harmful to humanity and inferior which is part of the reason why. They didn't have any advanced propulsion saucers that worked otherwise they would have won the war which they didn't.

Also, the Americans have the technology now to wipe them out anyway even if they did exist in the manner implied by the OP - which they clearly don't.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I have often wondered that myself! He once told a reporter that he communicated with aliens for a couple of hours every day, though he hadn't done so for quite some time. I'm sure if you do a search on Tesla and Aliens, you will find more info about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

could not agree more well said....by the way the topic "die glock" is listed in wikipedia in the category "paranormal hoaxes"

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

could not agree more well said....by the way the topic "die glock" is listed in wikipedia in the category "paranormal hoaxes"
Indeed.

The flying saucer is, then, the perfect expression of Fascist and Nazi ideals and terrors, as a glittering example of Aryan technological supremacy and aggressive, belligerent masculinity and misogyny. At the same time, it is merely the latest expression of sick racial, sexual, anti-urban and anti-technological fears from which the Nazis themselves suffered and invoked to gain their hold over the German masses. It is this grim fascination which makes the saucers an excellent propaganda tool for the Fascists, and source of terror for the anti-Fascists. The task of the Ufologist should be to cast the cold light of reason on this mass of fears, separating the truth from the fiction, in the hope that once confronted, these myths will evaporate to haunt the world no more.
The Psychopathology of the Nazi Saucer Myth David Sivier

Even more damning...

A headline explains: "UFOS of the 3rd Reich - Are Nazi Secret Weapon the Origin of the UFO Phenomenon?"

They are not, but for more than 50 years now this theory re-appears regularly, each time refuted, each time resurrected as if nothing were said. Here it is again following an article claiming that there are indigenous inhabitants on the Moon and another that tells that UFOs are manufactured by a mysterious terrestrial super-intelligence who wants to save planet from ecological disaster.

Go beyond the illustration and the sensationalist headline of the front cover and follow in a step by step guided visit about the claims in this article on the infamous Nazi flying saucers written by the journalist and ufologist Jean-Pierre Troadec. ...

it is claimed that the article "will shed light" on German secret projects, and that the result of these secret projects "might constitute" the UFOS seen at the beginning of the Fifties. But we shall see that it is not so: instead of shedding light, the article propagates shameless lies.
TTBrown: "Nazi UFO" Mythos Debunked..."

The whole thing is just a Neo-Nazi wet dream. BS of the lowest order.

edit on 24/11/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just to Throw it in there !

Maybe Just Maybe Billy Miers is telling the Truth in a way

and what he saw is Germanic ( as in German Austrian or Norse Woman ) Woman Operating this
Nazi Vril Disk and gave him a Line Story that there Aliens from another World ! etc!!

Well the Rumor has it that the Vril Disk ( Nazi Ufos ) can Either Time Travel or go Internationalist !

as the Soul
Intent ! was for the Device to Time Travel instead at First ? But the Device Just
Floated and They decided insted use it for a Flying Craft

The Other Rumor I heard that the Idea of it Came from Ancient Sanskrit Writing ..
Plan's of a Flying Machine of Ancient India

I would Advice To see a Follower OF Billy Meier's a Man Named Randolf Winters
then later he became a Believer of the Nazi Vril Disk

From his research I Guess it Would make Perfect sense to him the Explaining of
Billy Meier's So Called Pleadians Alien ( AKA Brazilian German decent Beings )
and the Nazi Vril Disk UFO Connection

of what Billy Saw and was Told by Nazi Descent Germans that Speak the Same
Language of him ! it would make Perfect sense Would it Not !

as shown on this thread previously

UFOs Extraterrestrials German UFO Base in Brazil

another Explanation Here the History of Nazi Ufos From !
(History Channel= Ancient Aliens )

The Third Reich, The Vril & Gizeh Intelligence

Could it be that Billy Meier's mistaken a Woman Like Maria Orsic as a Alien Being ?

As ( Medium ) Maria Orsic was one of the Cult Followers Involved with the Vril?
Makes Perfect sense

Maria Orsic and VRIL

Also Make Perfect Sense of Ancient Drawings of Flying Saucers (UFOS)
In Art Work does it not ? that if these machines did in fact had the Ability to time travel

Ancient Ufo Artwork
lithiumdreamer.tripod.com...

Again posting my Favorite Viral Video

if you haven't watch this watch it then you can understand the Connection of these
Vril Disks Flying Machines and Possible Time Travel it has

This is a Big Guess Personal Theory Could One of these Machines was Captured During WW2 ?
by Americans and the Technology ( Generators Motors Blueprints plan's etc..) was Used in the Famed Philadelphia Experiment ? Personalty to me it more than Plausible especially if you read about the History of the Event of the Philadelphia Experiment Especially the Ship Appearing at the last previous destination PORT for a brief amount of TIME ! when the Switch was Turned On !

how GOD and Religion created?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
From his research I Guess it Would make Perfect sense to him the Explaining of
Billy Meier's So Called Pleadians Alien ( AKA Brazilian German decent Beings )
and the Nazi Vril Disk UFO Connection

of what Billy Saw and was Told by Nazi Descent Germans that Speak the Same
Language of him ! it would make Perfect sense Would it Not !

Or would it make more sense to assume Billy Meier was making it up?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join