It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracles of Allah Almighty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
We will show them Our signs in all the regions of the earth and in their own souls, until they clearly see that this is the truth ..." (Surah Fussilat, 41:53)

THE NAME OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY WRITTEN IN HONEY CUBES

THE NAME OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY WRITTEN IN THE CLOUDS

KALMA-E-TAYYEBA WRITTEN IN BRANCHES

A brother from Germany wrote and sent this photo. The branches clearly say in Arabic that - "THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH". This is said to be scene on a piece of cultivated farmland in Germany. Many Germans have been said to have embraced Islam upon seeing this miraculous sight and that the German government put steel fences around that part of the farm to prevent people from visiting and witnessing this miraculous site

bye

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If there is the name of a god written with "Ss" you'd see that all over the place too.....it's a simple from of lettering making it easy to see in nature

EDIT: Heck....people see faces in clouds, wood, all sorts of things.....it's much easier to see lettering.......
Whats your point....that he IS the one true god becuase of this?

[edit on 9/4/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
im sorry to say that the last 2 pictures are fakes and have been proved false by an egyptian newspaper

as for the first 2, this is the first i see them

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
almasad are you on a ignorant jihad or something?????

why not agrue your point of view and keep to the same thread

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Jesus in the clouds

Jesus lying on the clouds

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My cloud's answer to this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Allah, is fictitious.
As are most the the photos in this thread.

I have to admit, however..I once saw his name, written, in mustard, on
a Ham 'n Swiss sandwich. I ate it. It's gone.
Allah, he's not just for breakfast anymore..

I wonder if Allah took the time to sign his name on that Russian school anywhere?

You know, where all those innocent children were murdered this week?..
If he were real, he would have taken credit for THAT one..All those infidels,
killed because...gee, why were they killed? I don't get it..

When Allah's wife left him, because of his excessive drinking, did he have to pay her Allah-mony?

Sometimes I write ALLAH, on the bottom of my shoe, just for the fun of it.
Those are the days I visit the local cow pasture.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
When Allah's wife left him, because of his excessive drinking, did he have to pay her Allah-mony?

Sometimes I write ALLAH, on the bottom of my shoe, just for the fun of it.
Those are the days I visit the local cow pasture.

Pretty disrespectful this thread has become.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Disresprect is in the eye of the beholder.
Slaughtering of innocents is beyond any kind of disrespect that
I, myself can comprehend.

I am just venting.
This is how, and where, I do it.

Respectfully yours,

Space

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
yeah i think if you have to rely on clouds your getting a little lame. let me remind you that SATAN is called the prince of the power of the air!!! think on that one!

i think ill stick with : plauges of Egypt, Red Sea parting, resurection of Jesus Christ the Messiah, miracles of the apostles...hmm..oh yeah nature all around us itself is a tesimony of Gods creation !! Then theres Samson, King David, ELijah, Jeremiah,John the Baptist, Noah..the FLOOD...you get me point right?!?!?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
godservant

thank you

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

This is truly a divine miracle, as it shows the truth: what your gods really think about the billions who insist on groveling and placating them with blood.

Props Leveler, i had to save that picture.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sad, this forum which shows many conspiracies and many know of the lie of 911, and yet theres the quick put down of someone because they're muslim?

I am not a muslim, I know many muslims, though, and they are really good people - most muslims are. We are being shown the extemists, and that makes the bad judgement that all muslims are bad and deserve disrespect.

If you turn it around and we had a country invading and occupying us, then in their country, that may view Christianity the same way that we are perceiving the muslims.

While I don't believe in the muslims way, they do devote more or their life to to their beliefs then most others. I think their main problems are their dependencies on what humans have said instead of listening to their own hearts and the fact that they think Christ was only a messenger.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Leveller I loved that

I saved it to use latter

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The first picture can be anything, what makes you think it's Jesus? If it's anything divine, it can be an angel or another messenger...

And the second photo is false because that isn't even the true image of Jesus. That's the image that we see all over church walls which is historically inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
The first picture can be anything, what makes you think it's Jesus? If it's anything divine, it can be an angel or another messenger...

And the second photo is false because that isn't even the true image of Jesus. That's the image that we see all over church walls which is historically inaccurate.

I don't know if it's jesus, but all i know many mircles can come out of google for all religions

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"You did not kill them, rather Allah killed them."

"And you did not hit (shoot) when you hit, however, Allah hit."

Maybe they destroyed the buldings with Allah's help...

www.islamicawakening.com...

Then:

There are many full length videos with him ambushing russians if you want copy then just give an address and it will be sent no money needed, these videos are very common and amazing to watch.
www.kavkazcenter.com...

But these are "all" doings of Allah, nobody is actually doing any murdering, rather it's a miracle of Allah...

And gas don't come from my ass, rather they come from the wind god...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why dont you look for some Christian White supremists on the net and find some of there sites, all having quotes of killing people do to the fact they follow a diffrent religon or have a diffrent colored skin.

Face it the only reason that you hate islam is just cause osme of them hate you, a site run by probably 4 guys says that you say "well they hate me so i will hate them, i hate islam" what are you 4 years old. Grow up.

Your just as small minded as any terrorist as soon as you hear only what you want to hear and see what you want to see. Why dont you stop by a Mosque and ask all your questions there, even though you wont belive any of it since its not written on the net and does not give you any more proof to hate some one else.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
back to the topic and away from the venting/slamming
i have a question of our muslim friend... (i assume muslim)
Most of these pics that i have seen are proved photoshoped fakes, but on the ones still in doubt, my question is this...
i thought Allah doesn't approve of signs or symbols of his religion/name.

at our New age gift shop, we considered carrying hand made scarfs and other items with islamic symbols (cresent moon), and our muslim customers told us not to... they said Allah commanded that no symbol or word should be shown with his name......or were our Muslims friends incorrect?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join