It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time for peaceful resistance is up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant
If these people (OWS) wanted to be taken seriously they should've rioted, stormed the banks. If those 10k people wherever stormed the HQ of Chase or something then I'd say rage on. I believe it would have spread like a wild fire, have been epic. A real revolution could have occurred. While I understand their would be much collateral damage, I believe the time for peaceful resistance is up. Sitting in a park absolutely accomplishes diddly squat.

I know their are a bunch of OWS threads.. Let's focus more on a fictional scenario of what would have happened had they stormed the HQ of one of these banks, all 10k of them. Would it have spread? Would it have been a good idea? Would thousands more have joined?

Let's also focus on weather or not you agree if the time for peaceful resistance is over.

What say you, ATS
edit on 19-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

YEA!

'cause Malcolm X did way more for the Civil Rights movement than Doctor Martin Luther King Jr!

Wait, no he didn't.

Well... Most violent protests are way more successful than nonviolent protest and simple civil disobedience.

Oh wait... No they aren't.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Flags on these forums are obviously given out by an electoral college and not a popular vote.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Yea, two people who were murdered by the elite. We're coming face to face with the true enemies, the true evil of this planet. This is not a civil rights movement. This is self defense from foreign oppressors before the whole world is theirs! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Those who make peaceful protest impossible,
make violent protest inevitable."
--- John F. Kennedy (1962)

edit on 20-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)/

edit on 21-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join