It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October , 7th , 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm just kind of curious here but why were there so many new post on that date? A google search for the day with the most registered new members shows that it was either the start or during the Hurricane Irene scare but I can't seem to find any big news for October 7th. What exactly made everyone come here toe post on that day?It's also kind of weird that both the New Members and Most Members logged in a day are both from this year but most post
in a day is from more then two years ago.

Of course it could be nothing , i'm just kind of curious.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

If you experiment with "show ATS history", you discover that the thread with the largest number of replies in that month was "Number of victims of unknown virus growing". A clue?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Reptius

If you experiment with "show ATS history", you discover that the thread with the largest number of replies in that month was "Number of victims of unknown virus growing". A clue?

So probably swine flu if I'm following you correctly. Where'd that the news of that outbreak doesn't come up come when you google that date though.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

yet we are stil here

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've always tried to look at ATS 'important dates' and coorelate them to real world events, usually to no avail haha.

Earlier this year, when ATS was in the news due to someone with the initials JLL, we saw a few new members that wouldnt usually be here.

I wonder when the first person with that join date will comment on this thread?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Just curious... why was ATS in the news?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

The crazy lookin bald guy that shot that Texas congresswoman was a member here and posted... News ran with it.

new topics

top topics

join