It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you doin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey,This is my introduction.Writing an 'introduction' kinda makes it feel like I am on a 'dating site'. I like to watch the sunset and I enjoy long walks on the beach.I dont have an internet girlfriend right now so if you are interested let me know.I would make an awesome internet boyfriend.Umm.... ATS is good to check whenever something is happening to find more info on things.I was always reluctant to make a profile because I didnt want to be on some CIA list or something.With OWS and everything I figure Im good to slip under the radar now.I dont think I had to make an introduction because I have posted like 120 times in the 2 weeks since I made a profile.But I am bored and I dont care if its lame.Plus I need an internet girlfriend
So hello

PostScript - If you are reading this,you really need to get a life.Seriously,you shouldnt be reading the introductions threads on ATS.

Post-PostScript - Im just kidding.Its the best thing you could do with your time.Also you may have just come across your future internet boyfriend.
edit on 10-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks.I have had a few posts removed already

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
Hey,This is my introduction.Writing an 'introduction' kinda makes it feel like I am on a 'dating site'. I like to watch the sunset and I enjoy long walks on the beach.I dont have an internet girlfriend right now so if you are interested let me know.I would make an awesome internet boyfriend.Umm.... ATS is good to check whenever something is happening to find more info on things.I was always reluctant to make a profile because I didnt want to be on some CIA list or something.With OWS and everything I figure Im good to slip under the radar now.I dont think I had to make an introduction because I have posted like 120 times in the 2 weeks since I made a profile.But I am bored and I dont care if its lame.Plus I need an internet girlfriend
So hello

PostScript - If you are reading this,you really need to get a life.Seriously,you shouldnt be reading the introductions threads on ATS.

Post-PostScript - Im just kidding.Its the best thing you could do with your time.Also you may have just come across your future internet boyfriend.
edit on 10-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

WHAT THE EFF! I always knew that spirograph was important... I'm not a chick though so I don't care about the rest of your post.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

I dont think any chicks are gonna care about this thread too much either
And yeah,it all comes back to spirograph one way or another

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Welcome even though you been here already for a bit.

Just remember one thing; "There's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam."

Apart from that you're safe

Take care and see you around the boards.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

A real girflriend is much better. Seriously you should probably get off this site (even though it is pretty freakin' sweet) and go hang out with a real girl.

new topics

top topics

join