It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
I think that sometimes people are just bored so they figure "hey i'll start a thread." And if they don't have anything relevant to discuss they figure why not write about "disclosure" or "i've been abducted" or "a grey came in my room last night." Now I don't believe that we are the only ones in the universe but why even put this stuff up when you don't even have a shred of evidence. You are just asking for people to ridicule you and call you out for what it really is...fictional stories. But hey, I would love for someone to throw it back in our faces...with some COLD HARD EVIDENCE.

Save your time and just listen to the broadcast. I DID NOT make this up. Skip to 29:25 for the interview that i "made up." or please stop wasting my thread space.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Once again, members of this forum believe they DESERVE empirical evidence like its their right to have access to such information all the damn time. Instead they use the internet as a means of venting and discrediting every interesting topic shared. I however, thank you once again for taking the time to share this, whatever truth it may hold. And instead of wasting other members time in having to read what I do and don't believe, I am giving credit and hope to see more info on this if you ever come across it.

I assume now that I'm actually choosing to partake in sharing threads I'll have to go add a cool avatar, additional info, and what-not to my username lol...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

my sentiments exactly..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MgMuzik

Once again, members of this forum believe they DESERVE empirical evidence like its their right to have access to such information all the damn time. Instead they use the internet as a means of venting and discrediting every interesting topic shared. I however, thank you once again for taking the time to share this, whatever truth it may hold. And instead of wasting other members time in having to read what I do and don't believe, I am giving credit and hope to see more info on this if you ever come across it.

I assume now that I'm actually choosing to partake in sharing threads I'll have to go add a cool avatar, additional info, and what-not to my username lol...

Thank you very much. I am currently in contact with Joshua Warren (the host of Speaking of Strange) as well as Mobius and the man who was ACTUALLY there, and actually did talk to these NATO officials. I will undoubtedly pass on any further information as soon as I can.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

another example of what every single response to any thread should look more like... So many ATS members should take notes, they may actually learn a thing or two instead of trying to stroke their own egos every minute they'r online.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

thank you... For sharing good info with someone like myself, I'd be glad to share a gift with you. I'm a music recording artist and my website is at www.Mattgmuzik.com. Send me an e-mail with your e-mail and I'd be glad to follow up on any links you have. My music is very relative to all the material discussed in forums like ATS, take the time to listen, I'm sure you'll enjoy, downloads are all available as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jroberts227

i appreciate the input, and you are correct, it would NOT be too hard to prove who we are talking about here... and according to the original report, it is the NATO officials who were most definitely not to be named.

I agree with you, and however sharply the credibility of this report declines with the anonymity herein, I felt it necessary, if out of respect alone.

Skip to 29:25 for the original report from R.V.D.B. via Mobius

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
as awesome as this could be... its not going to happen.

there is a pattern here throughout the years on ats...

person A meets with person B from said alphabet agency.

Person a & b talk during lunch and or dinner about world affairs and a possible alien disclosure.

Person a goes back home and writes said story person b told person a leaving person b completely anonymous due to fear of person b's safety. (Supposedly.)

weeks pass by... disclosure doesn't happen... next disclosure prediction starts...

rinse... lather... repeat.

edit on 11/8/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Momus
Do I understand this correctly? Intelligent beings from another planet wanted to abduct human beings, but they sought a contractual agreement from Earth's leadership? Really? A contract? How would we have stopped them? And what language was it written in? And what interstellar legal jurisdiction was this under - or was it more of a "gentleman's agreement"?

This strikes me about as likely as mankind forming a contractual agreement with a new species of fish we find in the Ocean, so that we can remove some of their population for study.

Perhaps OP has something more for us to chew on? Something? Anything?

I absolutely see your point, but still, fishes do not swim around with A-Bombs, Killer Drones and Laser Weapons...
Humans are probably not capable of defending against an alien attack, but perhaps aliens fear that humans will be stupid enough to destroy what they want... Juicy fresh human brains....
edit on 8-11-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here's a source:

tinyurl.com/inconvenientharvest

Pages 16-25 talk on this.

I hope everyone enjoys.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmm, sounds to me like a possible false flag using project bluebeam if you ask me.

Either way, we should have an answer or not in a couple of weeks or so, so why not just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
Here's a source:

tinyurl.com/inconvenientharvest

Pages 16-25 talk on this.

I hope everyone enjoys.

Thank you so very much. I appreciate this contribution greatly, and may everyone interested in this thread read the above link.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diluted

Thanks!
That is without doubt a good and fun read.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
If a highly advanced civilization was here, why would they need our permission to abduct people?

Or it because our radar messes around with their craft and in their technical prowess couldnt figure out how to over come it, so they need promises not to be blasted out of the sky?

Your answer here

edit on 8-11-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This thread is a lie. There won't be a UFO disclosure and there won't be alien spaceships hovering over major cities.

Thank you and good night.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What type of Alien Race's that will reveal themselves ?

That what i would Like to Know

Ones that Look like Us or the Ones that Look like those Little Gray Alien or Little Green Men...

Alien Races have Ben here for a Long Time Long time from Our Ancient Art From Paintings to Stone
to Our So called Mythology of the Old & New World to Our Sumerian Text & Our Abraham Trinity Branch Biblical Scriptures

What we Call Gods Goddess Deity's to Angels The Modern Day Might as well Call them a Civilization Type 2 or 3!

Remain of their Structures ( ? )

Sumerian Pottery
That is Uncanny Familiar to Gargoyles Minotaurs Satyr ( Think Pan )

Look a Alien Ship !

As they have been here Before Us ( Modern MAn )
I would think that we are Genetically Modified [Altered] to their Liking and a Very Diluted Fraction of them

If were were Such a Total Creation from God from Scrap
We should not have One Defect ! In US yet we DO

Why ?

so we are Not Built To Last!
Were Only to Last 120 years from almost Originally a 1,000 Years
as the Hebrew Bible Tells You So Yet be Plenty and Multiply

Were we Slaves , Pets , The Amusement of Entertainment like a Court Jester For them ( ? )

We are NoW Becoming Like them ! IN Genetic Engineering Speaking
we can Alter Modify Beasts and We there Proof All Over

Here is an Example and we are a Fraction of the 3 percent Unknown ( Them Aliens) differential of an Ape !
Animal farm Genetic Engineering

Animal Farm episode 1 p1

Well from one of the Most Famed Illuminati symbolic Movie Ever ...

Blade Runner (5/10) Movie CLIP - The Prodigal Son (1982) HD

How Truth Reveals Subconsciously

in How they get Here from There ?

Point A to Point B

edit on 8-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
These posts are the very reason I'm on ATS. I don't care that they're never seen to fruition. I'm going to get my hopes up like I do every time. I WANT TO BELIEVE that disclosure is imminent.
Personally I would enjoy an alien disclosure over a government one. It'd be more exciting waking up, flipping on the news, and seeing on every channel broadcasts of large crafts over every major city. Or stepping outside in you PJs with your coffee to pick up the news paper and BOOM alien crafts everywhere, then you drop you coffee and run inside to call your aunt Marge.

Your post made me smile.

Because, I have some of the same feelings.

I realize these threads are fiction to some people .....but there is always some tid bit of info that puts my brain into overdrive.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
This thread is a lie. There won't be a UFO disclosure and there won't be alien spaceships hovering over major cities.

Thank you and good night.

This thread is not a lie. This thread is a report on a story. This is more of a question. How can a question be a lie, sir?

You are not welcome for your minimal reply, and the only reason I am replying to this ignorant, closed minded little puff of a comment is that I want you to prove that it won't. Are you an ATS member, who denies ignorance, or an internet dredge who cannot even supplement their posts with any substance whatever.

Please, as hard pressed as many of you (especially YOU) are for "proof," where is YOUR proof to the contrary. Where is the CONTRIBUTUION?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

stfu,

just another boring "Disclosure soon!!!" post.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I do not doubt that the story is true, that being said I often wounder how much disinformation is purposely put out there too slowly brake us down? If this mysterious individual had a conversation with these NATO peeps than I will atleast say this: If these guys were military than of course they are not allowed to disclose classified material to individuals without the proper clearance. Just the same they are not allowed to make up classified information as well, unless they were instructed to do so. I myself had personal experience with the latter. Anyone that has worked in psyops has as well.

Thanks for the info and ignore the many detractors and do not worry if the info was false. If you trust your friend
than he might possibly have been used for just this very thing. There are many reasons to spread disinfo, one maybe just to see were this info would travel, or to test your friend, we will never know?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join