It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Cannot Believe It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Have you ever looked at a map of the middle east? What do Iraq and Afghanistan have in common?

You really did not believe it? Is that a joke?

Also Iran has had a bomb for some time, now!

This is not unlike a cheating spouse who will never admit the truth. The other spouse(you) may know, but they will most likely accept the lies because they do not want to tear down their well being. They will want to defend their marriage, family etc… This can however result in a seeded mistrust, obsessive jealousy, decreased self worth, overly controlling behavior etc... that in the end will destroy the marriage.

Truth is the only thing that will save the marriage, as it is the only path back to a mutual trust.

If you have ever been to marriage counseling this is why you hear them say honesty, honesty, honesty over and over again.

If you have ever heard someone say "never admit it even if you feel bad". This is the worst advise you can take and I would imagine these people have never been in a relationship of more than a few years, or if they have I would bet the farm, that it is a very troubled one.

Truth and honesty are at the heart of all great unions, not mistrust and deceit.

DEMAND TRUTH, AND SEEK IT ALWAYS!

edit on 7-11-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Invasion on Iran will be last invasion of US empire

Mainly because Russia and China won't stand for a western invasion of Iran, invading Iran will allow Eastern Nations to show how powerful they have become. The US/UN stretched as thin as it is, surely is making the same mistake Hitler did when trying to overtake Europe.

Too many wars on too many fronts. Too bad us humans don't learn from our collective mistakes.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

While you didn't think it would happen, I knew it was inevitable!

More than one reason to topple Iran.

1. Oil trading in euros instead of USD.

2. Oil reserves.

3. Strategic geopolitical location, aka proxy war with China/Russia.

Because cheap peak oil is being realized, China is flexing it's muscles, and Iran has opened up a futures trading company using euros instead of dollars, we WILL attack Iran, suck out their resources, and install a permanent military base inside the country.

It will happen rather quickly the way things seem to be going.

First off no one wants to fight China and Russia, especially together. They would lose, this includes the mighty USA. This is why when China says it's a grave mistake to attack, the Americans will back down along with Isreal.

Watch and learn.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i don't think russia would tolerate american's occupying iran. iraq is one thing, but iran borders former soviet russian states and shares the caspian sea.

if this was the cold war, nuclear missiles would have been flying along time ago.

but now democracy rules. who knows how much the united states is going to pay russia for the right to invade iran.

who's next after america's domination of every middle eastern oil field.

and the russian general said it could be explosive to the region. what he means is, russia might not do anything, but china could.

they are iran's biggest oil importer. are they about to let america control a major supply of oil.

edit on 7-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I think the Russians know the American dollar isn't worth anything, or at least it won't be when they invade Iran.
At some point SCO will step in to counter NATO. That's it's intended purpose.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

"How is the faithful city become a harlot!... She that was full of justice, righteousness lodged in her...
but now murderers."

For "I" beLIEve it not to be AJ warrior true... as U should also know... (Ecclesiastes 12)

"For as the New HeavenS and new earth, which shall remain before Me, saith HaShem,
so shall your seed and your name remain."

There was WW1...

There was WW2...

There may SIRIUS---(b) EZIKIEL 5
BUT!!!... 'THEY' are trying to do ALL IN to...
keep digi-sheeple grounded into AJ baseline 'fear&money'...
(let us know when we can stop paying our money debts & living eXpen$e$... or worry about the 2012 election$)

PSALM 46

Pray you will not ALL SEE WW3... BUTT JOINT!!!
... If as the 'END TIME' is appon us...
So 'THEY'(globalist Nephiliam Zionist)... are at a END$ too

Mr X-ULTRA/ORION... just loves smoked spicy
Reptilian... Yummy
... Now "I" need to wash it down with a nice ice cold Milky Way organic brew
... eXcuse me... "I" Gotta go to the Black Hole toilet

edit on 7-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: THANX GOD... For wet wipes

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The world is being groomed for an Israeli-Iranian conflict. They've been grooming us for ages but there seems to be more intensity to it now.

It's up to the people to not let this happen. What little power we have left. If we even still count.

In my opinion, if either strikes the other first, it's on like Donkey Kong. If a missle flies either way, it will fly both ways. If a nuke goes either way, it will go both ways as well.

With the flow of oil interupted, it will be almost impossible for the rest of the world to sit back and do nothing. The leaders of the world's most powerful nations are probably drooling at the very thought. Drooling right down their fangs.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the "conflict" begins on December 21st, 2012, the last day of the Mayan Calander?

I have a feeling the next 12 months or so are not going to be very nice.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I Repeat: NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET.

Until it does, this is ALL speculation.
A war with Iran has been rumored for years, I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not.

Judging from the way we have been surrounding them in Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade, it really comes as no surprise to me... Iran was probably the goal all along!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

things are so bad they may go for a war. it could easily backfire. people in larger numbers have come to understand government moves and the patrotic card may be hard to play when the government has left the people in bad condition.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not.

I got some news for ya: "they" have NOT attacked Iran yet.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Ashertron because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

It's not about wants.

You think most people WANT to go to war?!

As grandmasters say of the next move in chess, "It's what the board demands"..

edit on 7-11-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

just think this might be the 20 and 7 year war, if so think of how many will be lost, and all the ones going off to war, TPTB got there wish now will they eat the cake they baked? time will tell.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've read elsewhere and I believe that all this saber rattling about attacking Iran is being done to keep people from focusing on the Euro crisis.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I haven't prayed in a long time...but I find myself doing so now. The thought of this happening leaves me feeling distraught.

My friends on active duty who are sure to be drawn into it, the Iranian citizens who will no doubt be killed in the process, and the possible collapse of life as we know it...I really hope this doesn't happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with?

You mean the same god that said this:

“Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God……The authorities are sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for you will be punished. The authorities are established by God for that very purpose, to punish those who do wrong.” (Romans 13:1,4)

Someone must have missed the memo. Some irony in that piece of scripture.

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” (Eph. 6:12)

Hmmm.... Conflicting arguments in the bible.

How about a God that uses war to punish his people?

“O Israel, I will bring a distant nation against you,” says the Lord. “It is a mighty nation, an ancient nation, a people whose language you do not know, whose speech you cannot understand. Their weapons are deadly; their warriors are mighty. They will eat your harvests and your children’s bread, your flocks of sheep and your herds of cattle. Yes, they will eat your grapes and figs. And they will destroy your fortified cities, which you think are so safe.” (Jeremiah 5:15-17)

That god right?

Your logic.

edit on 11/7/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Iran crisis will be fed a while until whatever they are doing now is finished, some may argue that it is all a smoke screen and that Israel is to blame behind all of this.
Its not that difficult to connect the dots, and even less difficult to do a bit of internet research to find out that there interests behind the intentions of wars that have nothing to do with the motivations publicly stated by the authorities.

It is all a stage play we are only spectators, what to do? there isn't much you could do, even with unlimited funding.
The scary part is that our individual lives mean nothing to the puppeteers, we are disposable as have been throughout the ages.

We must assign other value to life than the one it has now, otherwise, we will wipe ourselves out, sooner than anyone might imagine, this is serious business the middle east will not think twice about utilizing "ultimate warfare solutions", on the other hand, this could also be a distracting seed to steal the attention from other "otherworldly" matters in the near future.

Time will tell, all questions will be answered when they are due.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"They" want to destroy the Cradle of Civilization. First Irak, then Iran...

Remember, the "god" of Israel is the same "god of war" that led the hands of king David over all the nations that he destroyed.

All the USA people it's responsible for the world destruction, all of you, even if you are not acoording with your goverments.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

You mean the same god that said this:

“Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God……The authorities are sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for you will be punished. The authorities are established by God for that very purpose, to punish those who do wrong.” (Romans 13:1,4)

Someone must have missed the memo. Some irony in that piece of scripture.

Let's have a look at the King James Version:

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Just to make clear that translations tend to add their own bias on any text, but let's take both these translations and consider them in the context of the Constitution for the United States of America. The Preamble to this Constitution states:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

It is the We the People who have ordained and established this Constitution, which makes We the People the Powers that Be. Further evidence of this fact lies in any given state constitution:

The Arizona State Constitution:

Section 2. All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights.

The Arkansas State Constitution

All political power is inherent in the people and government is instituted for their protection, security and benefit; and they have the right to alter, reform or abolish the same, in such manner as they may think proper.

The Connecticut State Constitution:

All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit; and they have at all times an undeniable and indefeasible right to alter their form of government in such manner as they may think expedient.

The Delaware State Constitution:

Through Divine goodness, all men have by nature the rights of worshiping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences, of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring and protecting reputation and property, and in general of obtaining objects suitable to their condition, without injury by one to another; and as these rights are essential to their welfare, for due exercise thereof, power is inherent in them; and therefore all just authority in the institutions of political society is derived from the people, and established with their consent, to advance their happiness; and they may for this end, as circumstances require, from time to time, alter their Constitution of government.

These are just a very few examples of State Constitutions acknowledging that the People hold the inherent political power and are the powers that be. On and on and on, each state reverently and solemnly acknowledges, as a matter of fact, and a point of law, who the reigning authority is and that is We the People. Take that in relationship to Romans 13:1-4 and we get a much clear picture of who are the sinners and who is the just.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
America, f*** yeah!

This is why the rest of the world hates you. Because you can't live without creating fear. As a nation you thrive on it. In the world playground you are the asshole bully making the other kids' lives a misery. And the likes of the UK are the bully's friends - not helping him beat on the other kids because they want to, but because they're scared not to.

I swear to God if I could build a spaceship big enough to house my family, I'd be off this goddam planet quicker than you could whistle the Star Spangled Banner.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nobody want bad guys anymore and the world doesnt really subscribe to the "i did it my way"attitude.
reply to post by one4all

So who says the Iranians are the "bad guys" ?

It seems like someone believes everything they hear from the media. The biggest bad guys in the world and the only country that is actively invading other countries, is the USA. The most evil country in the world. The first and only country to ever use a nuclear weapon on another country, not once but twice. Oh yeah, I forgot, it was to save American lives. Lame reason.

The USA will be judged, and the empire will crumble.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join