It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Cannot Believe It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

From 8 links only one is infowars

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering

Than you haven't been reading my posts.............and you haven't been doing enough researching and keeping an eye on the big picture.

When is humanity going to grow up?

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. -- Denis Diderot

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.

Last time i checked, Yehoshua ha Meshiach forgives all sins save one, blashpemy of the Holy Spirit. God sides with his believers, specifically those who believe in the Messiah. It doesnt matter if you have money or power if you use them for the Glory of the Heavenly Father and use that money and power to help the poor and the needy the hungry and the cold, then you are doing what he wants with what he gave you and you are blessed. He gives to you, so that you may do for others, not use what he gives you for your own selfishness and ambition.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have to agree with above. There is so much going on in America right now that if they even TRY to start a war in Iran the country will explode in protest! It might just be the fodder we need to raise the rest of the masses out of their slumber lol

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

While you didn't think it would happen, I knew it was inevitable!

More than one reason to topple Iran.

1. Oil trading in euros instead of USD.

2. Oil reserves.

3. Strategic geopolitical location, aka proxy war with China/Russia.

Because cheap peak oil is being realized, China is flexing it's muscles, and Iran has opened up a futures trading company using euros instead of dollars, we WILL attack Iran, suck out their resources, and install a permanent military base inside the country.

It will happen rather quickly the way things seem to be going.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I do not believe in God but your thoughts are not only well exposed but also filled with common sense, I gave you S&F. You deserved it, Sir! It seems that this world cannot be in peace, that people respecting each other is utterly utopic: my humble opinion is that the biggest crime is telling us that peaceful coexistence is impossible. IMO, it's not only possible, it's NECESSARY because otherwise we're doomed. I live in Italy so I cannot be there to shake your hand and say how it was nice to read your words.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well I think it will be a bad idea to attack Iran..However after WW2 and the holocaust Israel will not put up with threats.So I'm not sure what is gonna happen with this.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
for an attack on iran they need to be assure that other islamitic land won't interfear.....
egypt /tunis and lybia are neutralised now.....
only jemen and syria is the waiting for... as soon there nations are brought to the sides of the us and israel..
the gate to iran is open....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I honestly dont think there will be a war soon between Israel and Iran.
What I believe is happening right now, is Israel flexing its muscles and hoping other countries buy it. But they forget one crucial point. The whole western world is worrying its ass off with the economic crisis going on.

Do you guys really think the US will back up to Israel? Politicians can be very stupid, but going to another war, while the Afghanistan and Iraq war ended up so messy?
Im pretty sure IF the US goes in another war, the people will be very... VERY upset. It wouldnt be a great idea for mister Obama cause he will definatly loose a lot of votes for his next election (next year.. right?).

Israel knows damn good that they cant win a war against Iran with its own manpower. Their kinda trapped in the middle east, with a lot of countries who woudnt mind turning against Israel and wipe it off the earth.

And then you have the case of China and Russia. They may not have the firepower like the US has, but that doesnt mean they will sit back from the sidelines and do nothing, cheer for the winner. They have some pretty good business with Iran and their not going to stand by and do nothing when Israel or US attacks,

In a couple of months it will become clear, that there will not be a war soon. They are just testing the reactions, flexing their awesome muscles. When im wrong, I will be the first to say so, IF there will be a next war, yes, it could get dirty... very dirty, at the expence of a lot of innocent lives... politicians will appear to be massmurderers.

But I have still hope in mankind....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Shimon Peres says Israel is moving closer to an attack on Iran.See if this realy happens or not.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It is justified to attack them though. After everything that's happened it defiantly is. But we don't have to attack them. We can just wait it out. But alas, they want a war to distract all the things that are happening right now. But personally, I just don't see how the US, nor Obama, will do it. Obama's on his A game right now, an a war at the end of a term is not only a horrific idea, but a horrific re-election disaster.

Simply put, politics trumps all, and that means no war.

Let Israel attack Iran for all I care though. Those two were made for each other. Lords of war, both of them. Electing war hawks on both sides. Let them have what they so clearly have been praying to have.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Man I'm not some religious nut-job or any of that, but you'd best believe these greedy evil souls will be punished. Weather its by Yahweh, Zues, I don't care. There is a certain justice abound this universe, and justice will be cold and terrible for these evil doers.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

All of what you posted is pure talk and proves NOTHING as NOTHING has happened yet.

This is all Bollocks until an attack actually happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How the US and Israel let Iran get a nuclear arms capablity
Hardly a day has gone by in the last month without new revelations, mostly from US intelligence sources, confirming that Iran has either reached or is within a hand's breadth of a nuclear weapon capability. Sunday, Nov. 6, Iran was reported to have carried out implosion experiments in a large steel container built as a testing capsule for this purpose at Parchin. Such experiments would be hard to explain away for any purpose other than the development of nuclear arms.

Monday, Nov. 7, a Russian nuclear expert Vyacheslav Danilenko was named as having taught the Iranians how to build the R265 generator used for the implosion in the Parchin experiment.
Since Danilenko was back home in Russia by 2005, Iran must be considered to have mastered the critical nuclear detonation technology as far back as six years ago.

It is critical because before a nuclear weapon can be used, a sphere of conventional explosives must be detonated to create a blast wave that compresses a central ball of nuclear fuel into an incredibly dense mass, triggering a nuclear chain reaction and explosion.

For six years, therefore, American and Israeli governments have kept their own people and the world ignorant of the true state of Iran's nuclear program. Indeed in 2007, under President George W. Bush, the American government, military and intelligence agencies published a deliberately misleading National Intelligence Estimate which concluded that in 2003, Tehran had suspended intense work on the design and production of a nuclear weapon.

The Israeli government under Prime Minister Ehud Olmert tried protesting that the report was false, but when no one listened, he lined up behind Washington. He and his foreign minister at the time Tzipi Livni brushed off anxious queries by retorting that the Iranian nuclear menace was a matter for the international community to deal with, even though the high-wire diplomacy attempted at the time was getting exactly nowhere.

But both the US and Israeli knew the truth – that Iran was getting dangerously close to a nuclear capacity, had obtained nuclear explosives, detonators and the technology for triggering them, as well as building missiles.

Against this backdrop, the Stuxnet malworm made its first appearance in June 2010. The virus embarked on stealthy depredations of the uranium enrichment facility's control system in Natanz, in order to stall Iran's stockpiling of large quantities of weapons-grade fuel.

It worked for a year or two – no more. According to US sources, Iran has since managed to accumulate enough enriched uranium for four nuclear bombs.

That explains the comment appearing in the New York Times of Monday, Nov. 6, from a senior US official. He said the virus had run its course but some recently discovered computer worms suggested a new, improved Stuxnet 2.0 may be in the works. "There were a lot of mistakes made the first time," he said. "This was a first-generation product. Think of Edison's initial light bulbs or the Apple II."

Cyber war therefore briefly stalled Iran's progress toward a nuclear bomb but never derailed it.
The covert assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists were similarly only temporary setbacks soon overcome.

The Iran report promised for Tuesday or Wednesday by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will show plainly that sanctions, the clandestine assassinations of scientists, the Stuxnet virus and a host of covert operations to damage the equipment on its way to Iran, never diverted Tehran long from its ruthless march on a nuclear arsenal.

Two leaders, US President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, pledged solemnly when they assumed office never to let Iran achieve a nuclear arms capability.
On their watch, however, Iran has achieved that capability. As things stand today, it is now only a step away from a bomb, separated by little more than a political decision to take it.

Some experts say Iran still needs several months to produce its first weapon and a shorter period to produce each subsequent one.

Does this leave time to intervene?
No one knows what the US or Israeli leaders will decide to do, whether in concert or unilaterally, to rectify their grave lapse. Will they opt for living with a nuclear-armed Iran while downplaying the menace thereof or resort to a military offensive to extinguish it?

The forthcoming IAEA report will probably disperse some of the opaque mists blurring the Iranian nuclear reality and making possible the obfuscations of the past six years. It is expected to focus on Iran's efforts towards putting radioactive material in a warhead and developing missiles.

Once the facts are laid out on the table for all to see, it will be that much harder for interested parties to continue to spin the facts for political expedience.

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report November 7, 2011, 5:03pm

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

9% unemployment at the very least, more and more poor people who worked but got poor ,OWS everywhere, g20 summit a joke,economies on the brink, time for a war.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

I'm with you there. Reduce the world's population is a stated goal by the elite. For the past decade what have the elite stated the next real war will be about... anyone remember? Fresh water.

One example, Warren Buffet and his investments: www.dailywealth.com... . A WSJ piece on it on too: blogs.wsj.com... .

The group urged a new international water ethic and offered 21 recommendations for world water management.

At the top of the list: "placing water at the forefront of the global political agenda."

"20 former world leaders discuss looming water crisis": www.mb.com.ph...

(There are thousands of stories out there that support this notion of the War for Water).

So what does this have to do with Iran? I think the goal is to simply incite wars and violence, plagues, and try to get natural disasters occurring more frequently to wipe a few hundred million people off the map so that there are enough resources for a preferred people. Who are the preferred people? The ones that listen to their masters. Iran does not listen, Iran has its own banks, Iran has its own resources.

Attacking Iran is a mistake. And the US, UK and Israel should know better. But, normal people are controlled by psychopaths who seek out power, those are our dumb leaders.

ETA: Oil is an obvious reason, but I think there are more dubious concerns within the elite rank and file, and water seems to fit the bill. If for no other reason, they've been banging this drum consistently for awhile now.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
may there be peace, peace and peace...

kx)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

thats a bit rich when a cursory study of recent history must give you pause for at the very least a second thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wow just wow that's all I can say. So because the Media is talking about it means it's already set in stone? Yea like every time Fox News or another agency said we were going to war it happened. I don't get why so many people on ATS are so forlorn about life that they seem to find more and more ways they can die on a daily basis..

So to the point the OP says I can't believe it.. Well I have to say that it's good that you don't believe it because absolutely NOTHING has happened yet. Speculation is just as good as assumption, and as the old adage goes we all know what assuming does.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's just bloody obvious that "someone" who controls the US has had their eyes on Iran for a while. We've all known that for years, but it's true that lately the propaganda machine fired up about Iran, yet I still wonder how they will get past China and Russia....

If you ask me, the days ahead are grim, huge recession is looming upon us along with a potential for WW3 to actually happen. Just a simple google news search uncovered the following:

Russia warns the west against any military strike on Iran

Russia and China warn america about retaliation if they attack Iran

Iran and China agree on joint energy deal - Nov 6

WW3 - Bomb Iran and Russia + China will retaliate

Iran accuses US of gearing up for military strike

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join