It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were to post this information would I be arrested for something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Yeah, using an acid to neutralize an acid does not work.

edit on 5-11-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)
Sorry, but that is not true. Acids are not "absolute". Some acids would be like bases to stronger acids due to the differences in ph. Any chemistry student could tell you that.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

what it is, is scenarios being discussed in case there is a riot. No one is teaching them how to incite riots. They were discussing causes and the best methods of handling it and he is twisting the information.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Okay OP, I have one I'd love to hear an effective countermeasure to.

Laser Dazzler Units - Crowd Control

I believe I saw one of these being turned on for a moment the other night in Oakland. I was watching the livefeed off Channel 7 on the next march after Scott Olsen was injured when the cops let everyone march a certain line, but had cops across each side street to the crowds left.

The helicopter had skipped ahead a couple blocks to view the police lines the crowd hadn't gotten to yet when I saw one cop on the front line turn on what first looked like a hand held strobe. Then I realized it wasn't a regular strobe, but projecting a flashing spot on the ground with dots dancing around....and it was green, not white.

It was only on for a couple seconds, but I'm fairly certain about what I saw and they obviously didn't realize the camera was on their line....since the crowd was a couple blocks away at that point.

These are state of the art and I can't seem to find any counter-measure ideas. Apparently they can shift frequencies for what lenses would work and not work, by what online material about them says. Any suggestions?

Quick Note... The link goes into a great level of detail which is why I linked it. The Law Enforcement version I saw profiled on a discovery channel show last year didn't blind..but disoriented and caused severe dizziness and nausea.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: Note to clarify...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Which program subsidized this vehicle? What scenarios are they using the vehicle for? What kind of agency is the TVA? State? Local?
And does it really have to do with emergency management?
I can't even begin to think of any LEO agency that would spend funds on a vehicle like this. If it was a government grant, no feds would ever authorize a vehicle like this.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Mirrors? Maybe some type of "shield" with a reflective surface to redirect it back up to the helicopter? Basically, the rioters need to come prepared with their own riot gear. Gas masks are readily available. Thick clothing with padding to protect against batons and rubber bullets. Ear plugs? Shields. Most importantly of all cameras that can send a feed directly to the internet.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Finally getting to some 'meaty' questions!

LRAD - How to turn it on its handlers?

An idea would be to get some larger parabolic reflectors and aim them at the LRAD itself and bounce the sound beam directly back at the operators.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
THEDUDE86 their has been a lot of posts on how to use the web and hide you IP.
just dont tell us how to harm the cops!

funny I have seen posts sent to the rubbish for far less
than the amount of posts that have been removed?
just lucky.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So what is it exactly that you wanna share. Forget the ones trying to side-track you. If there is important information you'd like to share with us then do. I'd really like to know so that I can be personally prepared when S really HTF.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
only one way to find out..
post it..
When youre door gets kicked in at midnight and they drag you off you will know..
Or maybe they're not worried and you get a good nights sleep undisturbed..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The cops only best defence which is an offence is to break up the crowd as it calms people down and they start to move on.

Horses and water aren't used as a softer measure they're used as the best measure.

On that note I know of offencive, defencive and delaying action that every army in the world uses. Will I get arrested if this easily obtainable information is posted by me on to the net?

edit on 5-11-2011 by steveknows because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Crowd control tactics? More like scumbag tactics.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puppet27Master
So what is it exactly that you wanna share. Forget the ones trying to side-track you. If there is important information you'd like to share with us then do. I'd really like to know so that I can be personally prepared when S really HTF.

reading through the OP's posts:

..."how cops will freak out over a ****** because of potential bio-contaminates"
"But they are vulnerable to certain areas during close contact with certain things.....this is where I wont go any further but think small very small"

I am guessing that in close quarters, when, as you say above, "when S really HTF",
that the OP means the "S" would be better to hit any exposed skin on the LEO's - wrists,side of facemask, etc.

OR, the "S" could just be spit. Both S's could be "potential bio-contaminates" (to quote OP).
Remember playing as kids, pea-shooting chewed up paper through an old ink pen barrel?

edit on 6-11-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have no idea if this helps but I thought it was interesting, or I may be slightly exhausted. Either way, here's a link to a 256 page Civil Disturbance Ops Training pdf. It's very interesting so far, it even has what hand signals mean what formation, plan of attack strategies based on different street layouts, etc. I have only gotten through a bit of it...i'm tired.

Also, I laughed because on one part, page 16 I think, they talk about mob/riots throwing rotten vegetables or fruit because it is just "one of those things that are readily available" -um, really? I guess I have been blissfully unaware of the vast abundance of rotten veggies and fruit lying around the streets

This training is a 2005 release, I'm still looking for a 2011 one:

Civil Disturbance Operations Training For Military - Mob & Riots

Also, read this link: ConPlan 3502, Garden Plot, Civil Disturbance....
edit on 6-11-2011 by KristinLynnxo because: she forgot stuff

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Damn I must be old.. I guess no one here has read Abbie Hoffman's "Steal This Book" book?

Yeah, I remember it. And yeah, we are both old.
That is exactly what this thread reminded me of too.

In fact I had to buy three copies because my father kept finding and throwing them away. Downloaded it a few months ago just for old times sake.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

What kind of agency is the TVA?

Regional. Until you've lived in the south, you don't generally hear about them, but they like to get carried away. Most people in the south who have had run ins with them are not happy about it afterwards. Not sure of all the details but it was set up by the federal government during the rural electrification project I believe. Had a long history of seizing poor folks land from them unjustly. Generally despised in their area and best treated with extreme caution.

Just what I gathered from living down there for many years.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You are suppose to be anonymous here on ATS.

Want to be double sure, set up another account on ATS at the library or by using another IP address or a anonymous server service.

There are ways still currently (but not for long) on how to give out information and still remain unknown as to source.

You can also contact Project Camelot as I trust Bill Ryan more than some of the head honchos here on ATS.

Be careful to remain anonymous but please give us as much information as possible.

You could also go the way of contacting a rogue website but most again have to some extent been infiltrated.

(No I'm not paranoid but infiltration is a old war strategy...........Google war strategy).

If you have knowledge please share............yes our friends told us to wear leather and to bring a can of Coke when we went to the OWS and we had no idea why. He also said to bring a bandana and he wore a bullet proof vest under his leather jacket.

Also they both told us to wear good running shoes.

(And we are peaceful, I would rather run than fight).

Be careful, there are many turn coats and now they are out there and don't even realize they are traitors because of the "mind conditioning" going on en masse.

This looks to be an interesting site: www.sonshi.com...

Everyone should have a copy of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

What are you babbling about?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Which program subsidized this vehicle? What scenarios are they using the vehicle for? What kind of agency is the TVA? State? Local?
And does it really have to do with emergency management?
I can't even begin to think of any LEO agency that would spend funds on a vehicle like this. If it was a government grant, no feds would ever authorize a vehicle like this.

It is a state Terrorist Task Force Unit and it was from a grant from the Feds. It Is located in an Emergency Management Warehouse that Is state owned, and I can tell you Homeland Security and Emergency Management have become one in the same the last few years....

I worked in a state building that was unmarked and had an entire section that even the Governor of the the State did not have access to parts of the building....

just a little more info on the building I worked in for a few years. It was EMP resistant, it had a copper mesh around the entire building with certain electronics even more secure, The building had a nuclear radiation monitoring section which has monitors over most of the Radiation Monitors over most of the midwest (and yes they did pick up fukushima radiation), there were the parts of the building I didn't have access which was the "Federal" part the building....I even saw Janet Napolitano come to the building during a training exercise over a radiation fallout incident....The building had a bridge just to get to it which was designed to offset any blast from the front. The building itself had cavities that would collapse in a blast to disperse the energy....Trust me people it took me this is the real deal. The surveillance of the building was easily a halfmile radius, and the states police swat team was also located nearby

I never signed an confiediality agreement but I wont say where the building is because I wouldn't want people to walk up to it.....But if you drove by it you wouldn't even think it was an important building
edit on 6-11-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My suggestions to combat police tactics:

To counter tear gas:

Have buckets of sand ready to smother any rounds on the ground. Won't entirely stop it but will reduce effectiveness tremendously.

To counter a police line:

Laser pointers. If everyone in the crowd has a laser pointer or three (can be picked up cheap a dollar stores), a mass of people flashing laser pointers at the police line will incapacitate and disorient them. Taping three or four together will increase effectiveness. This tactic will work even better in the pre-dawn hours they prefer to attack in.

Air horns:

Again, a massed blast (be sure to wear earplugs), will again disorient.

Fight fire with fire, folks.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can you tell us more about tear gas. Seems the tear gas from military training in the Viet Nam era and the tear gas today aren't the same chemicals anymore. Please also cover the women's issues on the tear gas if you can. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join